Aydan Özuguz(SPD) wants voting-rights for Immigrants without german ID

That shit-skin women is the integration officer of the SPD and calls for voting-rights for non-german citizens.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article162070856/Oezoguz-fordert-Wahlrecht-fuer-Migranten-ohne-deutschen-Pass.html

I wonder where i've heard something similar.
Comments under the article don't look very promising for the SPD.

pic related it's her.

Other urls found in this thread:

kleineanfragen.de/sachsen/6/8020-kosten-fuer-hilfe-bei-sterilisation-fuer-unbegleitete-minderjaehrige-auslaender-nach-51-sgb-xii
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't you guys just move to Africa? It has to be empty by now since all of the locals moved to Europe. Just take Libya or some shit and call it New Germany.

So these shitskins with 20 identities can vote 20 times? Yea, great idea.

What the point in having citizenship and country then. Let me in and I will vote for party of your choice if you get digits.

Choices...

It doesn't matter where we are, after a couple of decades we would be as supirior as before and we would end up in the same situation.

It's ridiculous, just putting back points for the AfD. Good, let them keep talking shit like this. More and more people will vote for the right party.

Don't be so cocky. We need to get rid of this garbage first.

>It doesn't matter where we are
...what matters is our plan.

Import of voters is the only real reason for mass immigration. As the pendulum swings right and people incresingly vote AfD, there'll be more and more excuses to import million more Somalian astrophysicists and Afghan neurosurgeons.

Ye you're right. We need the AfD to bring back the sanity and kick out those who don't belong here...

Quads! Kek approves. Truth is spoken. We need to be fast.

afghan neuro suurgeons

kek

Holy shit kek we get it...

bumping this shit

Good goy.

I want schulz to die in a car crash

oh now I know where they found all those new SPD supporters in recent polls

Can all of you AFD faggots now come to your senses again and start voting for Schwarz-Gelb.
I don't want another GroKo again!!!

But surely you do not mean that.

Laughing my hairy ass off at Germany while I enjoy this imported coffee. Thanks, bud.

Maybe there's a chance of a AfD/CDU/CSU coalation. The CSU lately tends to agree with alot of what the AfD says and the CDU is realising that they're way to far on the left. I don't want to go Full CDU/CSU and FDP. The AfD has to win as much % as possible this election so they may have a chance of winning next time.

fuck off shill
The Germs obviously need more suffering to snap out of their cucked mindset.

>kommunales Wahlrecht
What's wrong with it? They live in the communities, they pay taxes their, why shouldn't they be able to participate politically as well?

>AfD
>sane
kleineanfragen.de/sachsen/6/8020-kosten-fuer-hilfe-bei-sterilisation-fuer-unbegleitete-minderjaehrige-auslaender-nach-51-sgb-xii

Uh huh

Cheers mate. I'm already thinking about moving to the states/Texas if germany won't get its shit together within the next 5-7 years.

Ah! The classic giving a vote to those who don't have horse in the game. Always comes before the fall.

fuck I don't want leftist to destroy society and then deal with a brutal right wing fascist regime that tries to clean up the mess.
I just want a reasonable center-right government.

>giving a vote to those who don't have horse in the game
Do you even understand what the issue is about? OP wasn't too clear about it. It's about communal elections. You know, like the mayor, city council. That kind of stuff. I don't see a reason why people who live in those communities shouldn't be able to participate politically on the lowest levels where it directly affects them.

sorry but that's off the table

This is true, a great way of proving how wrong her line of reasoning is would be to hold an anonymous poll that decided if she would have to eat shit or something, and she would have to comply regardless or else due to her stance on this.

Good goy.

Well you already let them fuck your women.

Don't send your kids without coming yourself so we don't have to take care of the problem. And yeah that's not that cool but the open door policy is way more insane.
Why should someone who contributed / contributes nothing to society and only takes from it be allowed to decide which way the society will go!?

>delusional rantings by a retard, the post
What's wrong with you? Why do you create garbage posts?

exactly

it is client politics just like they practised in ancient Rome

>i give you land
>i give you games
>i give you public works
>you vote for me

instead nowadays it is
>i let you into my country
>you vote for me

And even if they work and pay taxes they should not have the right to vote. There are several communties which have a larger nr of immigrants/asylumfrauds than they have inhabitants. How do you think shit like this would work in those communites? What do you think the people who lived there their whole life would think if they would be overthrown by migrants in an instant!?

>How do you think shit like this would work in those communites?
Apparently less delusional than your fantasies, you imbecile.

>overthrown by migrants in an instant
How does this ridiculous fantasy of yours play out in your head?

She should die. Schulz, too. Merkel, too. Petry, too.
We need Höcke.

HHAHAHAH do it faggots, I`ll so vote for AfD.
Poolacks would be at last once useful to do the same.

Good, then I can vote two times for AfD.

Seriously how cucked are you to not understand that something like this is just one step further on the way to islam becoming more power in germany?

Im sure you have just as many fucktards that would cry and get their way as we do. It seems for now our dreams of living in our home land with our countrymen is just that. A dream.

Fucked up.

Hope it doesn't go through.

>> without documents
> two
Exactly. "Two".

Her brothers are literal islamists, btw.

From all the nation destroying garbage she proposes, i deduce that she is too.

You whacky moron you.

Vote Schulz/SPD to destroy NuGermany/Europe as fast as possible.

There should be charges against her, this is likley criminal and completly the opposite of what's laid down in the Constitution.

Will this hurt Schulz's chances of becoming the chancelor?

When looking at the comments of the article: Yes!

>I don't see a reason why people who live in those communities shouldn't be able to participate politically on the lowest levels where it directly affects them.
No citizenship, no vote. No German heritage, no German citizenship. That's the way I see it. Tell me, if you have a houseguest, do they make the rules? I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be able to leave an upper decker, I mean it directly affects them that your ways are different than theirs.

I doubt it, the Welts readers mostly aren't SPD voters. Those who would give their vote to the SPD are often foreiginers themself and those who aren't will agree for the most part.

Is there any german media like welt.de that ist hardcore radical left?

Thank god. Even when it looks like things are going to absolute shit, never lose hope. When you get some proper resistance to the current paradigm going on, you will have tons of support from the outside of Germany as well.

isnt*

>Sup Forums organizes vote brigades from Poland and the baltics and buses them in Germany
>elderly social club pilgrimage/trip, with a final tick on a ballot, all perfectly legal

I hope they will give out free beer as well.

Just fucking nuke Germany already.