Is Trump actually going to be impeached? I'm not shilling but genuinely curious...

Is Trump actually going to be impeached? I'm not shilling but genuinely curious, all I ever hear is about people resigning. Are you fucked ameribros? they can't actually do it right?

There isn't even hearings, what the fuck are you talking about?

FUCKING FINALLY, WE CAN PURGE ALL PROFLIGATES

I'm just concerned about the future, the media are shilling so hard that I'm worried for the Donald

Former Trump voter here, not gonna lie it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

It's a very extensive process to impeach a President. Forcing him to resign may be more expeditious but would resort in violence in some form.

Trump would have to really really fuck up to get impeached as things currently stand.

Republicans currently control congress, and even if they wanted to impeach him (which they do), they can't just go through with it without a very good excuse or they risk alienating a huge chunk of their base.

It would be a different story if the Democrats held Congress, as they'd just straight up go through with it, and only need a few Republicans to willingly suicide their careers for the good of the country to get enough votes.

Neither side likes Trump because he's an insecure narcissistic retard who's more concerned with his reputation than doing what's right for the country, but both sides still think there needs to be a fiscal right-winger as POTUS right now which is why Obama and congress intentionally put on a puppet show of gridlock for the last several years. They never expected Trump to hijack the election, and now they're put in a very precarious spot with how to deal with it.

This all happened because the establishment elites and media severely underestimated and patronized the intelligence of the populace and assumed they could just bash Trump rentlessly for ridiculous bullshit and people would simply fall in line. Instead, it had the opposite effect, people knew they were being manipulated and controlled, and pushed back even harder. Had the media just covered him normally like any other candidate, Trump would have likely just sunk his own campaign. Instead, they unintentionally made an incompetent narcissist look like a 5D chess player who was fighting for the people.

They will only impeach if the jews can't coopt him. Flynn is gone, he's surrounded by jews with (((finance))) connections and Bannon and Kellyanne are they only ones left we can trust.

No. They have nothing to impeach him for. DoJ didn't even think they'd be able to successfully charge Flynn with violating the Logan Act anyway if that's what you're crying about.

CTR BE GONE

>is he going to be impeached

That seems to be the goal for the deep state. But that doesn't necessarily mean it'll happen.

The code word is "chaos". Anyone you see or hear using that word in regards to Trump are the bad guys.

There is an open war on Trump from these unelected military and industrial overlords.

No

>I'm just concerned about the future

A concern troll.

How innovative.

You tried, but you're either shilling or very new to following politics. Here is a (you) for effort.

Flynn resigned for a practically non existent scandal. That's it. Anyone saying this will bite Trump is delusional.

>I'm not shilling or anything goys, I promise
Kill yourself.

smash your keyboard over your head before typing such a giant load of garbage again.

No. But maybe. It's up to the GOP really. They could be secretly buttmad and just wants to pass a bunch of shit through congress + secure SCOTUS which they did before blaming it all on the trump and throwing him in the dumps.

fuck off leaf, is it actually possible to get some opinions from people without them calling you a shill?

Trash Bird says trump will be impeached.

Trash Bird.

(make love great again)

And the chaos is from the democrats.

Maybe stop concern trolling

>I'm not shilling or anything goys, I promise
spends the whole thread asking people who know more about american politics than me about the chances of trump being impeached, get called a shill by a nigger frog

>Trump
>concerned about his reputation

>t. cuckservative

Classic reaction to cognitive dissonance. Nothing in that post is innacurate.

The question isn't why are they pushing this narrative, but why are they bothering to push it here? Is it indicative of how out of touch they are generally? Do they even know the walls are closing in on them?

>Mike "Adam and Steve, meet Smith and Wesson" Pence becomes POTUS

>This is a bad thing

You know full well that based on the current facts, there isn't any possibility of Trump getting impeached at this point. It's simply not possible. Everyone who's not completely retarded knows about this. So either you're completely retarded, or you're a shill. Regardless, you should kill yourself.

If the GOP loses the House, he will be impeached immediately -- the Dems are that deranged. If they lose the Senate as well, he will be convicted unless he resigns.

As long as the GOP holds at least one chamber, he is fine unless he pulls some major shit.

>cognitive dissonance
mommy i learned a new word at jew school today!
>trump concerned about his reputation
what is, I just started following all of this a week ago
the post

Not gonna happen with this Congress unless maybe it's discovered that Trump poses a certain existential threat to national security. However, the story with Russia continues to evolve so who knows what the fuck will happen in a month. It's been reported that the NSA is already purposefully withholding information from the president's daily briefings purely due to a lack of confidence that Trump could keep the information secret or even give it the attention it deserves.

Impeachment of the President is kind of a big deal, you know. It's only been attempted three times in over two hundred years.

L A R P
A
R
P

you are meming this into reality

He'll be impeached after the GOP pass their corporate tax breaks and lobbyist bullshit which will be a year or two

He's sued people in the past for publicly questioning if he's as wealthy as he claims

The man's reputation is his brand name, and you can bet your ass he's obsessed with it

Probably not right now, but refusing to divest yourself of personal investments while in office isn't going to help his case down the road.

nerd virgin roleplayers pls go

to process can be intitiated by something as benign as an accidental blowjob

No concern troll. This is what my play dough government does.
> make a non issue into an issue. (EX BUSH LIED ABOUT KATRINA) then spend months in hearings, meetings and committees. Eventually they decide people get bored with it and move on.

Fucking Christ, shill, our own government shipped in cocaine to fund black ops rebels on the other side of the globe, and one person did jail time for it.
Bankers crashed the economy, and we're given million dollar bonuses, from tax payers for it. No one did any jail time.
TRUMP HAS TO BREAK THE LAW TO BE IMPEACHED YOU COMPLETE RETARD.

Nice red herring faggot. Flynn himself said there is more.

>Flynn did something
> we must impeach trump
Nice lack of logic, legal understanding, due process, or common sense, faggot.