Why the FUCK did this retard resign?

who gave a shit about anything that happenned besides fucking faggots? what the fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/the-neocons-and-the-deep-state-have-neutered-the-trump-presidency-its-over-folks/
politico.com/story/2017/02/michael-flynn-resignation-trump-responds-234996
youtube.com/watch?v=-XZ7gN0L66g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like i dont want some second choice reince priebus selected cum rag in the white house

Kek.

He called himself a scapegoat on twitter earlier today.

I'm pretty sure he knows something and will eventually spill the beans.

i dont think anyone gave two shits about his phone call. i think he was a poor advisor trump decided to just let him go.

alt theory: the chief of staff pushed to get rid of him because hes not a republican.

HE LIED

HE COMMITTED TREASON

HE RISKED US NATIONAL SECURITY

Just to name a few things. And he only worked in Trumps cabinet for 23 days lmao.

Good riddance. #BannonNext

Can someone give me the rundown?
Who is this guy and why should I care?

fake twitter account

What if your brain is fake news?

he was the national security adviser and he had contact with the russian ambassador to the us.

He lied about the contact and he has had other contact with russia during the campaign of unknown content.

CTR please go.

what if we annex canada after america becomes uninhabitable due to global warming

Because he lied, in an administration full of liars.

He just drew the short straw.

FAKE NEWS

CTR would say its a real twitter account. If its a real account, it spells HUGE trouble for trump.

tard

Why do you keep talking about fake news?

lel libtards thinking this means anything

What liars?

>why the FUCK did this retard resign?

He slipped up, and then he made the mistake of lying about it. Lying about it is nver the right answer. If he;d just said, "Yeah, I made some contacts just to get the relationship jump started so I could hit the ground running, Sorry, won't happen again" he'd have gotten a scolding in the media and would have been fine.

They got rid of him because he lied, not because he talked to Russia.

>what the fuck is happening?
Pence gunning to take over as president. Check Kaine vs Pence VP debate. Pence is solid steel.

1. Trump brought in a mix of people.
2. Pence first must consolidate power in the ranks.
3. Removing opposing factions, working with FBI to discredit using obsolete Logan act.
4. Pence claims "to be deeply hurt but willing to forgive" in public.
5. Pence causing hell and want guarantees behind locked doors.
6. Flynn gets removed and yet another chess piece is changed in the power struggle.
7. Eventually he will have enough support and can together with Bush and Democrats remove the non-establishment guy.

Establishment see it as win-win and democrats can build triumphs about being right about Trump all the time.
Politics!

Trump supports Flynn. Reince and Pence forced his hand. #loyal#the_Donald

this. but i still can't wrap my head around why he would lie. was he just a dem plant the whole time?

Question:

WHY the fuck would Trump want to get Russia's help in the fucking election? What would be the use in that?

It makes no fucking sense

he didn't want to get fired

>one month in and it's already falling apart

>leans into mic
>puaf puaf
>'Wrong.'

He lied to the administration and lying's for dems and kikes

>VP asks you what you talked with the Russian ambassador about so he can go and TV and tell everyone its nothing and just friendly chatter
>Lie about it for no apparent reason (presuming there was nothing illegal in the conversation)
>Rest of the administration can longer trust you
>Resignation looks better than being fired

Flynn was an idiot it seems.

to get political favors duh

before Trump was sworn in the US had enacted several economic sanctions against them

>Real consequences for "fake news"

POL ABSOLUTELY PUT ON TOP OF THE SUICIDE WATCH TOWER

To win?

Everyone cares about the integrity of our government being fucked with by foreign governments, except of course for underage bootlickers on Sup Forums who unironically worship a man they perceive to be better than them (which of course, is the textbook definition of a cuckold).

>media spends half the election claiming the trump campaign is a puppet of Russia
>people find out you're taking calls from them

I can see why he wanted to avoid it. they would've pounced on his and trumps throat with MUH RUSSIA of it was admitted they were speaking over the phone, even if only briefly and about general matters. you KNOW how MSM could spin that with their pundits

>all those likes and retweets
I can just imagine all the hillshills waiting for Hillary to tweet something so they can immediately spread it everywhere as if ANYBODY gives a shit about her anymore
>2 time failed presidential candidate

>Liberals will protest the whitehouse when Putin meets with Trump yelling MAKE WAR NOT PEACE

that is not an cuckument liberaltearsCTRshilllibtard(((kushner)))kek

3 time in 2020

Flynn will be back. This is all a plan.

thesaker.is/the-neocons-and-the-deep-state-have-neutered-the-trump-presidency-its-over-folks/

Basically this

Who knows, probably couldnt hold the pressure

pizza gate? LOL

None of which you gave any fucks about while Obama was president.

I honestly want to meet you

PS Something which is totally (((debunked))) and non-existant expelled national security advisor, what a timeline

>the integrity of our government is paramount so let's vote for the woman whose campaign was paid for by Qatar and Saudi Arabia

Interesting suggestion

Flynn lied to Pence, then he got canned by Pence

BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPP
*sniffs*
oh yes my dear

Lets face it, he was Semen's source and after arests havent materialised he felt an urge to resign.

He didn't resign, it's all fake news. You fucking sheep.

And that twat of Killary is fake too, right?

Not war, sanctions.

Russia has disrespected the Kiev treaty about Ukraine denuclearization and also the territorial integrity of a UN nation. That comes with consequences (sanctions). The consequences will be removed after removing the situation that caused them (invasion of Crimea).

Offering Russia a deal to reduce nuclear weapons AND remove sanctions? They'd love it, if they have to refurbish their nukes they'll go bust.

He's like the pothole in the Oroville spillway

This. Don't lie to the VP. Trump doesn't run a BS train. He let Corey beat a defenseless woman and kept him on.

He didn't, Trump sacked him after Pence/Reince ratted him out.

No reductions, sorry.

He lied to Pence. Pence made a fool of himself defending the lie.

Flynn was a loyalty pick from Trump. Now we can get a merit based pick. One who doesn't lie to his superior officers.

More like #NextGeneralPlease

To be fair there's a lot of picks that should have been merit based but weren't.

KEKUS VULT

This. Russia shit didn't matter at all, but Trump values loyalty and trust above all else. Flynn not only broke his trust, but Pence's as well. He dug his own grave.

A

>Russia shit didn't matter at all
Pls no bully, Russia is a cudly bear in a bunny-rabbits world.

You are, next to the fucking headchoppers in Tehran.

>ukraine
>>> /x/

B

> headchoppers in Tehran

>headchoppers in iran
do you even geopolitics
just kill yourself and stop embarrassing americans

I heard his son is talking about pizzagate on twitter, that's why Clinton also twitted about pizzagate.

Unlike you sheep, people tend to care about acts of high treason. Be happy the Republicans are to gutless to do an actual investigation into Flynn and find out if he was undermining the government and being Russia's butt buddy under Trump's orders.

Yes he did before his father apointment, but he was sacked whatever job he had. Pizzagate is bad, bad, understand boys, its FAKE, FAKE NEWS, let me spell it F A K E N E W S. Capish? Bringing it up in a tweet about his resignation really makes you think whats going on.

Consider this. Just talking to the Russians by itself is absolutely nothing. So, here's the likely possibilities. These aren't exclusive.

One: He flat out lied to pence about what he did with the russians.

Two: It might have been the content of the talks. Not reporting important shit. Aksing for shit he shouldn't have. Revealing shit he shouldn't have.

Three: Political shoving match.
He's the highest ranking democrat in the administration.

Four: Internal US intelligence war.
There absolutely is one on. Question is how big is it?

It would have to be more than an ordinary lie for him to give a fuck.

That's a part of the press narrative that's missing. Russia absolutely wanted trump, or pretty much every single other human being in office over hillary. That's no question.

The Russians are super interested in getting sanctions taken down.

But what's in it for Trump? Undoing sanctions would cost an assload of political capital. Why would trump play ball here when the Russians would give it away for free.

>Flynn was an idiot it seems.

well...he did believe in pizzagate so you might be on to something.

We havent ministers and high officials coop with CIA and ZOG, cant we have a single guy overseeing globalists agenda in Trump's office? Its not fair.

If integrity is an issue, can you connect the quid pro quo? Exactly what did russia give and what did they get out of it? And I don't mean some vague ass shit like "favors". The sanctions are still up. There's no obvious pay to play, like with the Clinton foundation.

>We havent
We have

fix

BREAKING: Trump asked Flynn to resign

politico.com/story/2017/02/michael-flynn-resignation-trump-responds-234996

>FUCKING

You idiot.

Proof that you people are better than the headchoppers in Iran?

I would think such a thing self-evident.

Yes.

Achmed.

More like he got caught.

Convince me that Flynn just has converstation with the Russians about removing sanctions without Trump or Tillerson or Bannon's knowledge. Doesn't pass the smell test.

Want motive ? Tillerson has 300 million in deals with Russian that were put on hold with the Ukraine/Crimea sanctions. This is fact.

Trump is a business man and was planning on doing business with Russia for sure. Now if they coordinated with them about the hacking it is pure treason and should be treated as such.

>There absolutely is one on. Question is how big is it?

I'd say it was yuge.

Trump giving favors to Russia for the election is like trying to bribe a bydlo to get drunk.

You're going to have to make a better offer for a dealmaker like Trump.

flynn was a good guy, trump is a fraud - can't keep good guys in the circle or the truth about trump gets out too early

The bitch that was fired as the AG leaked the info.

Also leaked was the fact we tapped the Russian ambassador's phone.

This is the kind of thing you don't admit in public.

We are determined and christian, if we find out chopping heads works better than throwing soviet era bombs leftovers from Soviet-Afghan war on their heads, we would resolve to chopping head. Are we better? Sure. We are christians and we chopp head for the love of Jesus, just like you - Americans.

No nuke cuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XZ7gN0L66g

Alex Jones talks about it.

>Also leaked was the fact we tapped the Russian ambassador's phone.
>This is the kind of thing you don't admit in public.

This is why I'm convinced that there is an internal inteligence war on.

And why the people who want to turn this into the next watergate are going to get stuffed. They're going to demand that the contents of bugs in the ambasador's phone be released.

Alright. Well, what about some sort of deal on China? They're going to try to be the biggest dick swinging superpower on the block you know.

So pizzagate is the key after all

He did tweet about pizzagate and there was hillary shutting up the other guy yesterday.
That's what makes me concerned, that they may have forced him out somehow.

> we tapped the Russian ambassador's phone
HOLD THE PRESSES

PS actually it was an official reply of Putin's spokesman on the matter.

The CIA had it in for him and were willing to keep making distraction until he was replaced. I'm not sure they will like the replacement though and the instigators need to polish up their resumes and look for new work.

>why the FUCK did this retard resign?

You answered your own question.

Our man Flynn is a retard.

If it turns out to be some CP garbage that he was recorded on, I will lose my shit completely, and become an insane guru on top of the highest favela in your country. And I will bake cheese pizza and hand it out to all comers.

How long has russian goverment officials been at their banter game? I just saw some of the crazy shit the embasies said, and now this.

Isn't it less "I made some contacts just to get the relationship jump started" and more "I deliberately, as a private citizen, undermined the authority and policies of the United States Government by promising my administration would ease sanctions put in place by the current administration?"

Because the latter is kinda way worse. Logan Act worse.

>The CIA had it in for him

It wasnt CIA, it was FBI's counter intelligence unit

And i also sincerely believe Comey is a democratic plant.

I doubt it.

I was thinking that somehow they forced the administration to get rid of him if he was trustworthy.