Is it true women don't need men?

Really pickles my cucumber

If they don't need men, why do they always compete for Chad's attention?

Men need women and women need men. Anyone spouting off about it is usually bitter and lonely. A sad situation.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
When you're a self-righteous woman,
No one pays attention to you.

>hate "patriarchy"
>obsessed with princesses
Tumblr in a nutshell.

jewish subversion, even the (((princess))) is one of them
"go your own way goys, men suck, women suck, babies are too expensive "
I love my white women

>Men need women
I've gone 22 years without one explain that

>with deeply engrained patriarchal bullshit

What did she mean by this? How does one engrain bullshit?

Are you happy

>most of them are entitled assholes
It's like they don't even look in the mirror.

They replaced men with the government and welfare.

I thought Valentine's Day was gonna be a bust boys, but I finally got some nudes at the end of it. There's a silver lining. One day we will all find a worthy woman.

your mom

By 30 you will be depressed and looking into buying whores, by 40 you will probably kys.

24 years here, definitely don't need one...

They really fucking lack self reflection
>calls all men entitled asshole
>while being the personification of entitlement at the same time

>Implying women don't want to be controlled

>I'm mad because men won't deal with my entitled bullshit that stems from my deeply engrained simultaneous victim complex and matriarchal control freak complex
>Love, Empty-headed selfish cunt with no self awareness whatsoever

I'm sure roads and buildings will maintain themselves.

Haha yeah right we don't need em, how else would I have gone 27 years by myself. Haha.

in·grain
verb
verb: engrain
ənˈɡrān/
firmly fix or establish (a habit, belief, or attitude) in a person.

What word were you thinking of?

19,and damn I'm craving for a woman

Both types are spoiled children

>wahhhh it doesn't go MY way!

Evidently, women don't need men, they only require dick.

>a Princess
>calling anyone entitled

Won't government do that

>Checks flag

Of course you are, you Pajeets are the thirstiest fuckers on all forms of social media.

100% bullshit
Without men women would have genocides themselves out of existence hundreds of thousands of years ago

Men need women a lot more then the other way. Men beg for world wars and happenings (Sup Forums) when they don't get pussy, women literally just become lesbians.

That's a guy.

>t. Anti-depressant addict

no argument from me

If she's so liberated why is she grumpy?

And they would employ..?

I've had a few
They're good for cuddling and more enjoyable than fapping
Past that they really aren't needed

They'll say that until they get it and then they realize how they're missing everything they've been taking for granted. A lot of people take too many things for granted nowadays, both men and women.

she doesnt need a man, because she is one?

Libertarians

Because it's not enough that she doom herself to a life of loneliness, anti-depressants, and cats, far too many haven't committed to going with her yet.

Who the hell talks like this. Where I'm from, anyone with that kind of attitude would be slapped hard and told to watch their mouth. Polite people are vastly more pleasant and tolerable than people like this.

>tfw she smiles at me

lmao,

Greetings fellow midwestbro

They need Jesus.

>she

Who here ready for the onslaught of blogposts and "journalism" written by bitter 40 year old millennial women about being childless and how all the good men are gone?

>that projection though

They're literally projecting all their own negative qualities onto others.

> Men need women
Wrong!

Men always have an alternative. Women are dependent on us.

I just jack off onto Metallica t-shirts and give them cumstaches/cumbeards

Seems to sate my patriarchal complex just fine

>princess
>prince
White trash who grew up watching the same Disney VHS over and over. I always steer clear of people using that terminology, ironic or not.

33 and I'm at about 5 years without a woman and my life hasn't been better. Coincidence?

She will realise she needed men when she will be 40,childless and lonely,with only a cat as company.

Also this.

I got all you niggers beat with 29. I plan on moving to Amish country and getting a 12yo fiance to groom into the perfect wife.

It'll be a thing in 10 years and i'm fucking ready.

I'm going laugh at them,oooh boy i'm gonna laugh so fucking loudly.

Nice hook nose there, kikess

Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you use the word patriarchy around me unironically
Our relationship is through

>entitled assholes with deeply ingrained patriarchal bullshit and will just end up trying to control you

My ex believed I was trying to "control" her when I said that I don't want her doing drugs and drinking and sneaking out to go to parties with guys I didn't know there. Dumb bitch was shocked when she got dumped because she had no respect for boundaries or a proper relationship. To this day she still thinks she was acting all rebelious because I was controlling her, when in reality women act like sluts and don't want responsibility for any of their actions. So remember, when women say men control them it really means: "Men keep trying to stop me from acting like a disgusting whore"

Patriarchy
moar like hateriarchy

>when men don't get pussy they can replace it with war and happenings
>when women don't get dick they become lesbians and experience lesbian bed death
Nigger you might actually be retarded or just a huge faggot, I really cant tell.

>
>
25 here, i dont get Eliot tho. i am totaly indifferent towards them, got couple hitting on me since i am above average looking but i am too autistic i guess to go for it. at some point in my life i fucked up and i dont have "courage". but i am not depressed at all about it, maybe its because i am depressed all the time about europe getting btfo by niggers.

>If you use the word patriarchy around me unironically
t. uncultured swine

if you don't support patriarchy then you aren't really european

Enlightenment?

Makes sense. Sort of like how I can't stand to be around women, but I like pussy.

This is just the female equivalent of MGTOW. Bitter single people using an entire gender as a scapegoat for their loneliness.

The only difference is that mainstream culture takes the female version of this seriously, but mocks the male version. I'm not entirely sure why. Is it because men are a minority group?

Great, when can we start drafting you into the infantry so you can be part of the combat force getting shot at by achmed?

I need a woman to humanize me. Seriously, the longer I go without a female partner, the less human I become. I become a nasty person, a genuine evil motherfucker. I will commit mass murder one day and only a woman can stop me from doing it.

Stop browsing Sup Forums and have one of your decent looking friends tell you the truth on how to improve your appearances. Then just go to social situations and fake it till ya make it.

It's because you are supposed to "man up" and give these women all of your money to make their Disney princess lifestyle happen

I'm a decent looking fella though. I have no problem attracting women, it's just I'm a madman, an anti social madman. I wish I was a little different.

And yes, Sup Forums has ruined me.

Try hitting the "close" button on your browser

>dontreproducewhitegoys.jpg
Why does this piss me off so, I'm not even white

no worries
to me red pill is just noticing that it's not worth it
the whole fuss the fights the sacrificing

just not worth it.

I WALK THIS LONELY ROAD
THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOW

To be fair, it's not unique to women to have a lack of good relationship skills. I blame single parent households.

They need dick desu.

Then why were most of history's great male thinkers gay?

>the longer I go without a female partner, the less human I become.

No man want;s a bitchy entitle princess with brain problems either.

Thank god she outed herself.

Women don't need men if they have government ( or a job).

>Men don't need women if they have government (or a hand).

Homosexuality truly is the way of the future.

It gets worse, but not in the way you think.

Its not like the stupid cunts say to kids "oh just wait, they all say that but one day....".
Only stupid cuck faggots who hate their wives or husbands believe in the idea that relationships are inevitable. The truth is 90% of those people either got trapped with someone or they settled, badly.

No, the reality is you probably won't ever change, you don't want to date now and you probably never will. And the real joke is that even people who are married and act like smug cunts about it hate being married after the first 5 years or so, but by then they are stuck with either kids or financial liabilities that make it impossible to separate without disastrous consequences (see Brandon Frasier). In a time where unicorns are sawing off their horns to blend in with the horses your prospects will probably always be slim and unappealing due to reasons well beyond your control, learn to get used to it.

Nice word salad.

Happier then my married friends. I cant get through a week without having an example of why you shouldn't get married unfold before my eyes.

made me use my noodle, the whole kit and kaboodle!

>Meanwhile, millennial men reading said posts be like...

i saw it even before marriage. friends would all get girlfriends and then the exclusion comes in.
>sorry cant hang out gotta chill with the gf
>they all hang out with other couples frequently
then you think things will go back to normal eventually since break ups and what not but they go right on the saddle finding another girlfriend.
doesn't help seeing my own parents marriage going down the toilet. deep down when i see people together i think all is well in the world for them but when they like to flaunt it and make it seem like if you arent with someone you're a loser.

Do not trust the 3D, you don't need it

Welcome 2D into your life

>they like to flaunt it and make it seem like if you aren't with someone you're a loser.
Don't let it get to you.
That part where marriage is hell?
Yea, social status is the only way they can "post-purchase rationalize" their choice to themselves, so of course they are going to sell it as hard as possible, if they didn't think it made them better somehow they would probably just get divorced. After all what else are they getting from it.

Love always prevails right, that's what marriage represents isn't it? Well, no it isn't.

All it takes to understand this concept is to look at it this way, if getting married was put on the same acceptance level as cannibalism by society would they still have gotten married?
Probably not, and If not then their marriage was nothing more than a display of shallowness and vanity for the sake of their pride and ego.