What is the white equivalent of WE WUZ KANGZ?

What is the white equivalent of WE WUZ KANGZ?

Nothing. We were kings.

That white people were actual Kings...

WE WERE KINGS

Romans.

WE WUZ SPACE ALIENS? Scientology type of shit?

WE WUZ WIKINGS N SHIET

Vikangz?

WE WUZ AFRICAN WARL...see it just dosnt work, why the fuck would i want to be anything that comes from africa

Did i actually manage to find a scientologist on /pol ?

Some ancient histories of Britain claim to be the lost tribes.

Goddamned FPBP

Nazis larping as ancient aryans

American "heritage".

WIR WAREN EGYPTIANS N SHEßE
WIR WAREN CHINESE N SHEIßE
WIR WAREN GREEKS N SHEIßE
WIR WAREN ROMANS N SHEIßE
WIR WAREN RENAISSANCE N SHEIßE
etc...

Any sword and sandal film set in Egypt.

WE WUZ PERSIANS

Thats only scandinavians tho, and they actually where vikings

We wuz Irish.

This

WE WERE VIKINGS AND NOT KEKED

Christian Identity.

Cleopatra was literally a Greek.

WIR WAREN IINDO-EUROPEANS N SHEßE
WIR WAREN TEUTONIC KNIGHTS N SHEßE
WIR WAREN INDIANS N SHEßE

That the crusades went well.

All of history

But all those are true except for chinese/egyptians which no one even says here

we wuz literally kangz

Mormons though that's for Mormons only.

Vikings and Romans.

But these movies were done for entertainment purposes and not to brainwash a whole race.

reality

This.
Muh pure white dindu nuffin but still raped pillaged because fuck yeah vickingboos

test: cucked

>except for chinese/egyptians which no one even says here
hi newfriend
also we Meds aren't white

We were literally kings with castles and lords and slaves and farmers and gold.

The "egyptians" were slaves to the jew overlords.

probably ViKangz, considering how much western media ridiculously fantasizes them. Vikings only won anything because they did hit and run tactics in an era without standing armies or unified kingdoms, and they primarily targeted monks and peasants. Once Europe became more centralized, they were crushed and become Christians to survive. They generally always lost in open combat man to man.

YOU CANT JUST "WE WUZ..ETC" IF WE ACTUALLY WHERE/HISTORICALLY KNOWN TO BE THEM

The whole point of "we wuz kangs" is that they wernt 'kangz'

CASH ME OUTSIDE

WE
WUZ
VIKANGZ

what

>What is the white equivalent of WE WUZ KANGZ?

Only two Kangz!

we wuz greeks and romans n shiet
we wuz aristocrats n shiet

This has to be subtle bait. They were literally white europeans

>Tfw trace my ancestry to just Ireland
>mfw my ancestors were probably just weird fuckeds who put antlers on their heads and worshipped pagan spirits

This, retards say Italians aren't white only to say WE WUZ ROMANZ ET SHIEET.

Rh blood factor ayys n shit.

This, almost every western nation has at some point claimed to be the "heir to Rome". Even fucking Turkey did it.

>some 2/3 of scotland and ireland is directly related to the ancient king of Dal Riatta
Feels good to be an actual king and not have to pretend to be egyptian to get my culture

this thread is cracking me us because white ppl are struggling to figure out what they actually didn't do.

All kidding aside, not to be edgy but the answer is Jesus.

WE WUZ ROMANS.

WE WERE EUROPEAN PEASANTS

This is only a Nord thing (and even not htat much), and bizarrely some Anglo have taken it late in their history in spit eof being some of their worst victims. Vikings are not presented as anything but ruthless on the continent. If anything they're not well served.

cleopatra is way more likely to look that, considering she was Greek, than a fucking tribesman from the Congo that the dindus like to believe in

TEK UR JERBS

Vikings fought in shieldwalls, like everyone else.

Hit and run is a steppe thing

>i went overboard

Some people say it i guess, theyre autistic tho

>meds arnt white

We 'wuz' white for a good 1000 years, also meds arnt black or 'mixed' we inbetween white and mixed and get shit for having a tan

What does scientology have to do with any of this?

We wuz Zulu

Italians are white

Brazilmonkeys aren't

Kleopatra Ptolemy was a descendent of the Ptolemy dynasty of Greece

I have heard white people claim that ancient Egyptians were white.

Probably JESUS WUZ WHITE!

underrated

>We wuz empires and shiet

>Pay no attention to the fact that most of my country men live in cramped appartments.

Good thing I'm Italian then.

by normal non-retarded non-american metrics they were

all that vikings shit.
i hate how much people glorify those pieces of shit.

>this thread is cracking me us because white ppl are struggling to figure out what they actually didn't do.
that's because white people (american mongrels) are dumb as shit

you weren't romans n shiet

Some people still don't realize the absolute shit ton of Italian Immigrants the southern Cone had. More went to Argentina, and I guess parts of Brazil, than USA.

WE WUZ ZULU

R1B master race

There was a period where the world was much colder and people were significantly whiter, close to the med.

Bog pills senpai

>muh heritage
your heritage is full of tribesmen

The black West Africans were also literally kings. Our ancestors just weren't Egyptians. They were from Mali and Sokoto, not Egypt or Sudan.

WE WUZ IN TRIBES

We were emperors and feces.

We were kings. We ARE kings. We will be kings.

Nothing. Most of us know our ancestors and nationality/heritage from 4 to 6 generations ago and use that to feel a sense of pride. I think its stupid to base your identity on your pasts accomplishments tho, unless your father carried that torch but in all likelyhood hes another wagecuck.

And then you underestimate just how mixed people in Latin America are. Most "White" Latin Americans are unironically mixed. What's even funnier is that a lot of clearly unmixed White Latin Americans are leftists and identify with non-Whites.

Probably ancient finns

Does anybody have the pic?

Alex Jones just said all Greeks and Romans were Blonde Blue Eyed people who were raped by muslims.

Here's one.

>placing 21st century morals on medieval people

I bet you think Columbus was a monster too, eh?

OP's pic is hilarious. Thanks OP.

Meds are Meds, the spectrum isn't as simple as white-black. You know damn well the only reason anyone here consider Iberians, Italians, Greeks as white is because they want to LARP, and that otherwise that term is chiefly reserved to WASPs and Germanics. Don't play into their game.
They have been going with this autism for centuries. Even during Nazi Germany, while we were still considered Aryan they went their way to paint history full of Nordicism.

WE
WUZ
SLAVES
Now gibs me dat Tyrone

Anyone want to seal the slave identity with me?

Probably when we tell people we're part native American. My family thought we were part Cherokee for generations, until i got a dna test.

scandis claiming to be anything but savage barbarians 2000 years ago

There is a difference between these two, Columbus civilized people while Vikings were opposing civilization.

>Cherokee
Invented by immigrants, no mention of these people in the early times. So you probably are Cherokee, because they were not natives.

Slavery of apefricans sucked and you faggots are still trying to domesticate niggers.

Found them!

Proof white people are as bad as niggers.

simo imperatores et stercore in praeteritis maximum
I wish I liked latin more, as dead as it is it would have been a pretty cool hobby to nurture, so I wouldn't have to wing it with what I remember from 20 years ago

True, since we wuz vikangz

wigger and talculm x

The fact that for most people it's just as ridiculous to claim that since their lineage were probably just potato farmers.

You aren't kidding.