I just want you guys to know that you are all being taken advantage of and brainwashed...

I just want you guys to know that you are all being taken advantage of and brainwashed. How many of you are not part of this fucking meme-filled hivemind? How many of you have your own opinions that don't coincide with the opinions of others on this board? So many of you keep saying the same damn stuff all the time. Drop the goddamn memes and think for yourselves.

This thread will go ignored, this isnt 2013 anymore

Because its fun user

>Drop the goddamn memes and think for yourselves.
We did think for ourselves. This is why Trump won. We thought different than the politicians who we are sick of. We thought different than the media that provided bias and fake news during the election. We thought different than the celebrities that do not remember what it is like to be a working class american.

this may be a "hive mind" but we are guilty of thinking for ourselves.

All these red pills and Sup Forums still brain dead

about 90% dumbass
>he fell for the hivemind
>normie tv fag detected

nothing will ever stop a human from doing the classic meme "wtf I hate *thing* now"

>You're all drones! Mindless drones! I'm the only clear-eyed man who can think for himself.

The post.

Why don't you think for yourself goyim? Don't think like the rest of Sup Forums, be your own goy!

>stop agreeing with certain people
>t. agrees with certain people

I have my problems too, user.

No. You are under the illusion that you are thinking for yourself. You have been psy-oped by a bunch of neo-nazi in cahoots with foreign adversary into betraying your own country.

I know that's happening. That's why I avoid bizarre pills masquerading as "redpills".

> Why don't people think for themselves in global civilization thoroughly saturated with 24/7 propaganda and consumerist marketing?
Gee, I don't know, user, must be God's will or something.

Shitthread, kys

my advice to anyone who doesn't like our narrative is to either offer competing facts or fuckofferoni
the oppression of disgusting forced opinions driven by solipsism, virtue signaling, threat, falsehood, and consensus truth that otherwise controls people is simply neither effective nor welcome here

>our narrative

It keeps happening. People are lost.

Its not like I don't agree with you guys on certain things; I do. Many of us can see through the shit that the media keeps shoveling in our faces. I just feel like somewhere down the road we started heading in the wrong direction. I don't know. The world is turning to shit before my eyes. I just want to help in some way.

Tell us a truth OP

I'm not. Trump is a cuck for putin and putin is taking advantage of that. Ergo breaking international treaties today to gauge Trump's reaction. Which is Nil because Trump is a cuck.

Sup Forumsacks got conned by the fat egotistical fuck.

And in doing so elected one of the most infamously corrupt, lie-spewing working class-hating businessmen alive?

The Face of America

Nuh uh

Youve been double reverse psy oped by a bunch of confused ideological mental patients with hair trigger tempers

No I agree. Now go back to your hive little drone.

Post some more about how based trump is and how the world isn't laughing at you because RT said so and their the real news.

When you're right you're right - the memes just drive it home and penetrate the actual brainwashing in effect in the general population.

L2 communicate senpai

>is to either offer competing facts
Impossible when the canned response here is to call any such post sliding from CTR and to dismiss all evidence as fake news or propaganda of das juden.

>it is only critical thinking when I do it and everyone who disagrees is brainwashed

KYS FAGGOT YOU ARE NOT SOME EDGY DEEP INDIVIDUAL

>countries that completely rely on american cum to survive are terrified by the idea of america putting america first.

Why the fuck would we put some asshole europeans over our own families

i think myself thats why im here, dont confuse yourself with Sup Forums you fucking newfags

you have to go back, this is not reddit

No. Anyone who disregards clear evidence and engages in doublethink is brainwashed.

I.e. "When Trump does it it's based but if anyone else does it it's bad."

I'm not a newfag, though. I've been here since 2006. Fuck reddit, too.

>I just want you guys to know that you are all being taken advantage of and brainwashed.

And how did you come to that conclusion? Care to put forth any arguments?
Or did someone tell you how Sup Forums is and you just repeat?

We don't rely on you. In fact the EU is pushing towards an Asian market over the past several weeks. Coinciding with Trump's remarks about several countries.

This will give power to China and in return russia and weaken the US.

Really fires them neurons doesn't it? Almost like it was engineered.

Haha
I can feel it even when I'm not browsing
It's like a spiritual connection

I've never met an original thinker. It's the height of mong to think you can see something noone else ever has. You gotta be part of some hive, why not be part of the one that's correct and based? Faggot

>doesn't like an argument so calls someone a new fag.

I've been here since 2005 you fucking pleb.

I remember when this site was gushing about anarchism and libertarian idealism. Edgy liberal meming. It had a left wing progressive tone to it at one stage.
Then obama got in and edgy fucks got all contrarian and conservative.
The nazi jokes stayed but the tone shifted.

You're the new fag if you think the board had always been right-wing.

I mean, it's a given that one ought to distrust the "redpill" framing.

Stay on the phone I zoning in your location

The bog-pill is the only pill you need.

Well that was weird.

How much of the working class actually works?

>Hillary would have been the better option

>taking Sup Forums at face value

Well, I've said what I wanted. Though I feel what I said is true, it was a fleeting emotion. You can all carry on if you want. They last thing I want to say is this: Be yourselves and speak your minds. Leaning neither to the left nor to the right will get us anywhere.

Everyone is dumb but you...

> I've been here since 2006
Nice try CTR

It's good isn't it. I told you yesterday some people see this board as an opportunity

>2006
>OP's post

nicetry.mkv