>election night
>went to bed early because of work
>was pretty sure Trump would get his ass kicked
>woke up at 6am and turn on the news channel
>OH SHIT Trump is about to be elected president of the US
>not official though
>eating my breakfast while watching journalists horrified faces
>around 8am : it's official, Trump is the next president
>one of the journalist says "this was not supposed to happen". You're god damn right, faggot
>people at work can't believe it. Mostly lefties and women.
>one of the best days of my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
abcnews.go.com/International/russian-lawmakers-cry-foul-resignation-national-security-adviser/story?id=45478431
abcnews.go.com/International/putin-friend-poisoned-russian-activists-wife-tells-trump/story?id=45310449
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my whole family came together and worshipped kek for his grace

heij is r daan

You missed out, frog.

I drank the tears live.

i cried to sleep the night before he got elected. got up in the morning, asked dad who won, he says trump. never heard such a good, bright news ever in my life

I was in an irc channel full of liberals laughing at them freaking out. I started drinking early, stopped drinking as Florida turned, stayed happy drunk all night. Went to bed at 4, woke up at 6 for delicious liberal tears. High point of the year.

I was at work, at a Mexican restaurant.
The servers were excited for Donald
The Liberal dishwasher crying about white privilege in the back

Me and my homeboy had an election party. We had the election on, we were lurking Sup Forums on our phones, and we played loud as fuck music. Shit was tight.

lonely losers don't count as family members

Watching Fox and Alex Jones stream until Trump's victory speech.

Reddit r/France is full of faggots.

I made 10k when Trump win. I love Trump

>Reddit is full of faggots

I was up all night watching the news, laughing at people online, wallowing in the misery of Hill Shills.

Work the next day was objectively even better because it was irl tears, not TV tears.

absolute ecstasy watching people in school freak out.
I had history class so we put on the news and I had the biggest grin on my face for the rest of the day.

Aah... Good times

Pulled an all nighter on the couch by myself. Had a beer in celebration and went off to work. It wasn't official until some time later though. Felt pretty good.

On election night, was with Soros, CTR/Shareblue had planned a comfy night in with their cats and had all their snacks and drinks laid out waiting for the certain Hillary victory to be announced.

When Trump started to outperform expectations Soros had a panic attack and checked neogaf and leddit for reassurance that this was normal

When Trump started to win swing states Soros felt faint and started scouring social media for proof that Hillary still had a path to victory

When the NYTimes counter started to say Trump had a 90% chance of winning they started crying and while they were crying they were thinking about Sup Forums celebrating and tried to suppress their tears so as to 'not let Sup Forums win'

lmao!!!! BTFO!

I voted for Trump here in PA (you're welcome) and then me and my dad went to a bar and had a couple of beers. Then I went over my friend's house and got shit faced and watched election coverage until dawn. The next day I called out of work and went on a two day drug and alcohol binge in which I was thrown out of a bar for repeatedly verbally abusing liberals with some black Trump supporter I had just met, made a scene in a Mexican restaurant, and woke up on my couch after a long and apparently active black out with a dead phone and a broken phone charger and spaghetti sauce on my face.

>Election night alone with Sup Forums
>Got home at around 7pm when polls started coming in
>Watched Trump win all the obvious states, ok so far so good
>Florida starts coming in
>Butthole is clenched like never before, fate of the world depends on my state (or so I thought)
>He's doing good but Shillary is catching up thanks to the Miami spic vote
>Broward county starts coming in, Shillary pulls into the lead
>Become partially blackpilled for the first time throughout the whole campaign
>Think the spic vote is going to overwhelm us
>Call my mom
>We watch as the panhandle comes in and the miracle starts to happen
>I'm doing the math, Trump still needs New Hampshire or some miracle
>He starts winning Wisconsin
>WTF.jpg
>This can't be happening
>Knew that once he won Wisconsin the happening was truly happening
>Butthole still clenched the entire night until Trump took the stage
>Stayed up the whole night and walked onto campus at 6am

It was the strangest feeling. We all knew what we had just witnessed was impossible, but it happened anyway. Will never forget that day.

Can you idiots stop with these retarded nostalgia threads. There is more important shit to discuss.

>Where were you when Trump was cucked again?

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

I've been watching it live whole night. You see, everyone in Russia knows that the only real elections happen in the USA. What we have in Russia just an excuse for Putin not to be called dictator officially, but he simply can't lose his "elections".
Meanwhile in America Trump won, despite everything.
And on top of that - its actually American president who are deciding the fate of Russia, not Putin. And even Putin knows that himself.
That's why he pressed so hard, risking everything and eventually Trump lost Flynn. Putin will try again though, he is desperate.
And just look at this Kremlin's clowns abcnews.go.com/International/russian-lawmakers-cry-foul-resignation-national-security-adviser/story?id=45478431
I can tell you one thing - if Kremlin starts blaming mythical "Russophobia" this means they were definitely involved.

Asleep.

Why don't you just polonium all our retard politicians that try to start shit with you?

We want them all dead too.

Check out this LARP:
At my dealer's house.
11pm, watching Trump win more and more states.
My dealer's dealer (black lady) comes over.
She rolls a j of the good stuff.
I'm scared to talk politics with her.
Dealer says he didn't vote, but would have voted for Trump.
Dealer's dealer said she voted for Trump.
Relief.jpg
I say I voted Trump too.
Dealer's wife calls us racist.
We all tell her to shut up.
Drive home high, put on ABC.
ABC calls Trump voters traitors.
Put on fox instead.
Fall asleep. Wake up around 3am to the TV saying Trump won.
Go back to bed.

>buddies and I get together to drink, smoke cigars, and watch hill win
>decide to watch fox business with dobbs and varney
>both of them are depressed too, just going through the motions
>as night progresses their smiles get wider and wider, leaning further and further back in their chairs
>so much giggling
>Varney on Florida: "I am willing to bet my money on Dobbs loving this right now, I know because i'm loving it"
>PA
>Old reagan advisor dude "you know trump already won right, lets do the math"
>Dobbs writing down scratch paper furiously, grinning ear to ear
>"he actually did it" and everyone smiles and laughs

Then the endless clips of hill people crying. One of most amusing nights of my life

>wake up at 5:30
>Trump just won Ohio
>literally shaking
>I watch Sup Forums and everyone is going apeshit
>watch as states flip like it was magic
>when PA flipped, I knew it was over
>Alaska and Arizona took the few remaining skelegates
>Michigan was called for Trump one day after

Please this. I know Russia and US will likely never be friends but this antagonism from both sides is retarded. I hate warhawks

San Diego.

I was in my room watching Sup Forums explode when my roommate knocked on my door and said she was feeling restless so we went out to a bar with one of her friends.

Both of the girls were pro clinton, I made a bet with them that the loser would have to buy a round of drinks. I ended up going easy on them after I won cause I could tell they were really put out. Also I was probably the only Trump supporter in the bar that night.

the weeks before the elctions was tellling everyone I know that trump would win 100%

they just laughed and said that it was impossible because muh cnn polls

the next morning meet them with a smile and grant them a nice ''good morning''

You must be mistaken me with some putinist though.
As for polonium - well, one opposition leader just woke up from coma, after been poisoned abcnews.go.com/International/putin-friend-poisoned-russian-activists-wife-tells-trump/story?id=45310449
If you ask me, I'd rather see Putin killed by Gray Eagle.

Proxy shitposting through the night, fuck mods banning one for doxing on election day, not cool.

I'm in Chicago, for college (IIT, tech school). Day after he won I put on my MAGA hat and walked around campus for classes all day. Our school wasn't very political, so no large amount of butthurt, but I had the dopiest fucking grin on my face.

i was in pol when thred rang
>hill is kill
>no

What would realistically happen if either of our nations assassinated the leader of the other?

The problem with you, young Americans, you are naive and easily manipulated (Putin has whole propaganda machine dedicated to brainwashing people both inside and outside of a country- he knows how to do it, he was KGB officer after all)
But propaganda for Russians and for Americans very different. For you, and even here on Sup Forums, he has a fairy tale about friendship, for Russians though its full scale Antiamericanism, you cant see it, cause you do not know Russian language (and putinist's know and exploit that weakness)
Every day starts, goes and ends with Antiamerican rhetoric on our TV, radio, newspapers and of course in Russian internet.

Reading this shit is fucking magic, what a night

>watching TYT coverage of election day
>best day ever

I think most of us understand that the USA and Russia will always be competing for certain regions, resources and advantages.

That doesn't mean we have to be constantly wanting to start wars with one another.

One day Putin will die and you might get a Trudeau tier leader.