/esp/ Spain General - CUCKED Errejón edition

This thread is for the discussion of Spanish politics. Try to keep it in English so non-Spanish bros can keep up.
What do we do to save Spain?

Latest News:
>Polls: PSOE to surpass Unidos Podemos returning to be a second force in a new general elections
ecodiario.eleconomista.es/politica/noticias/8153644/02/17/El-PSOE-adelantaria-a-Unidos-Podemos-y-volveria-a-ser-segunda-fuerza.html

>Errejón KEKED by Iglesias: Pablemos puts his gf Irene Montero as the new spokesperson
okdiario.com/espana/2017/02/14/pablo-iglesias-echa-inigo-errejon-irene-montero-750593

>Prepare your HIV drugs: Ciudadanos wants to declare Madrid as a “Gay Friendly” City
20minutos.es/noticia/2959403/0/ciudadanos-propone-declarar-madrid-region-gay-friendly/#xtor=AD-15&xts=467263

>Rajoy's Government “Pardons” (indulta) Six corrupt public agents prevaricators
lavanguardia.com/politica/20170214/4222070909/reforma-ley-indulto-gobierno-indulta-prevaricadores.html

Theme:
>Himno de Los Tercios
HIJOS DE SANTIAGO
youtube.com/watch?v=WAMkb6QgyMs

VIP:
>Italy
>Portubro
>Catholic Netherlands
>Ireland

Previous If there isn't a /esp/ General in the catalog, copy this OP and make a new thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/635092.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will the Empire return? After independence, it's just shit in this part of the sea.

Can someone edit the face of Errejón making it a JUST meme?

Kek bless you

Bumping with cute royal lolis

Also best flag

>Dominican republic

Pls don't send your people here. Dominicans are the worst latin immigrants; Criminals and dross. Into the deportation plane they go.

Latin america is shit because we bred with low IQ races. We should have done it like brittons: killing them all and repopulating only with our people.

>that guy is 33 years old

Can someone just do a coup and make these cucks fuck off?

No, it's your responsability now. Annexed the country and Fix it, or continue to receive our glorious immigrants.

Just make a second Trujillo come into power.

>come
get*

bump

fuck off negro.

>Your future president is married to a woman 20 years older than him

This thread is dying pretty fast compared to other threads. Maybe there isn't a lot of Spaniards in Sup Forums and instead they are in Forocoches.
Daily reminder to tell Forocochesfags to fuck off, they are worse than redditors.

It's a cover, he's actually a faggot

No soy negro, mariconazo de mierda.

For what?
Also, maybe I going to Spain looking some work.

>Work
>Employment
>In Spain
kek

Have you tried with Hispa_chan (without the space)?

They are still bluepilled as hell.
There is also barely any spaniards there, only cucks who keep on shitting in canis.

>Ciudadanos wants to declare Madrid as a “Gay Friendly” City
>mfw I voted for them
t-thanks

Commies killing themselves, what a surprise...
btw it's a good thing that they are divided, now it's turn to a real alt-right party.

This country is beyond fixing, we're more cucked than Germany.

What is forocoches? I keep seeing it spouted in Spain threads but don't know whats up.

Spain's reddit.
Every leftist memelord is there.
They are also huge scum.

Spanish Sup Forums is usually more active at 10 PM, that's what I've experienced at least.

I love spain, I want to serve spain.

our tribe will be strongest in world.

VOTE VOX

HAGA ESPAÑA GRANDE OTRA VEZ

Considering how employed people work until 20:00 it's plausible. Normally they would dinner at 21:00 and then get comfy and shitpost on Sup Forums at 22:00

My man.
You will be welcomed here.
More welcome if from Arizona, best state.

Spain is damned

please dumbfuck catalan elitists repress your shitposting urges this time

REMOVE MOORTUGAL FROM VIP THEY KEEP DISRESPECTING US ON Sup Forums

Once this gets more active we should try to make a list of things to fix and expand info about it.

would u accept me in spanish tribe?

You are in the gratest nation on earth why would you want to move here?

The "disrespect" is just friendly banter between Poortugal and Asspain. We essentially love each other. Fuck the eternal anglo, though.

I do undestand you either way. Almost all of us suffer huge frustration because of our economic and political situation. We are slaves until someone gets into power and makes Spain great again.

>This meme
kek
Although, unironically, the guy in the picture might fit well in Andalucia.

>We essentially love each other.
fuck that, I despise them, they're full of themselves, they think they were ever relevant and they suck anglo dick every single chance

they're also the most shitskin nation from here to albania

>spain
>calling anyone shitskin

I... I actually don't agree at all. Maybe I've gotten soft with age but I look forwards to Spain's future with a bit of hope. The main reason so many Spaniards are "bluepilled" is because immigration is a non-issue down here and local muslims (except in Catalonia, where there are already Sharia courts) know not to piss us off (don't ever forget El Ejido news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/635092.stm ).

I believe that if push comes to shove, Spaniards will remove kebab like we've always done.

Andalusian reporting in, he'd be out of place even here.

Also, How to make Cataluña shut the fuck up:
1) Make our industry move and spread to every autonomous community.
2) Make Asturias and Cantabria the industry capital, just like in the 30s.
3) Stop putting so much taxes (even though Madrid pays more taxes than anyone else)
4) See how they just shut up like basques did.

Shut the fuck up Portugues, ven a vendimiar. Your people are only good to harvest grapes.

My mistake.
Andalucia is where gypsies and moroccans are.

>>spain
>>calling anyone shitskin

fuck off you're not welcome here literal moor, spain looks like norway next to your shitskin nigger genes

I fucking hate portuniggers

They're concentrated in their little ghettos so they're not very visible. We need to genocide gypsies with priority.

I don't look ethnic spanish?

They should suffer a genocide.
No one fucking likes them, not even normies think of them as decent people.

you look like you might be 90% spanish 10% amerindian

50% spanish 50% Indio

eso es lo que son los mejicanos y son mucho mas marrones

How do spaniards look?
I am here surrounded by Mexicans and other latin americans.

there's a very wide range of looks, but none have wide noses like yours

meh you'd probably fit in here, you look closer to spaniard than to spic and a lot people wouldn't notice there's something a bit off

try visiting spain sometime and see for yourself, this way you can stop posting your face

ic, how do you look?

I don't like Andalusian's though nor moors.

then visit the north

where are you from originally?

ancestors from north castile.

colombian,venezuelan,cuban...?

I don't identify with any of them, all fake identities.

like this

Identities are based on peoples and dna only.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqXgMuVxgvM
In honor of the based Blue Division.
They were loyal to Germany to the very end, there were even spaniards in Hitler's bunker and they stayed there until they got killed.

SS Spanish "Unidad Ezquerra"

Another one for the collection, thanks

I was close to vote for VOX last general elections, but i have bad experiences with Opus Dei and they are literally Opus Dei puppets
>inb4 that flag
Im on holidays

yes, because Ettthhhhhpaña is so very much "white"

You are pretty much my doppelgänger
T. Galizian-andalusian

because we are brothers of the same father and homeland.

faggs

>a man

more like a twink fuccboi

>twink
>me
pick one
ill bash your fucking head m8

Freddie Mercury was in the SS?

> they suck

Look at yourself.

>Look at yourself.
at least the people in that pic are white you subhuman monkey