The Queen of England

Bow your heads you filthy Islamic Dawgs.

Who would fight today if the Queen saddled up and asked you to defend her and end Islamic occupation?

Who would?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBRP-o6Q85s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck this old slag. This is my new queen.

(((Queen)))

youtube.com/watch?v=mBRP-o6Q85s

Limerence, sad really.

I miss being in the shit and got nothing else going on,so sure why not.

You fucking retard, the KWEEN!!! Along with other globalists opened the flood gates for rapefugees to stumble through.

She's as much of the problem as any rapefugee is.

ewww resistance

There hasn't been a Queen of England for 310 years.

No disrespect but the Queen was a hot tie then.

I wish she would leed her people against Islam. Openly tell them to get the fuck out!

I think she could change all that with one declaration. Fuck up Islam now, my all True Blue Hearts of Oak!

She may just be the one to fuck Islam like a New Orleans wharf whore!

She could potentially change all of that with one declaration, but she chooses the globalist path every single time.

The future of Britain and the future of America and all other western 1st world countries lies in the hands of the citizens now, we can't rely on our governments and leaders any more to protect us.

I hate Globalist as much as you. I just wish she would make history by leading her people in a charge against Islam.

You never know!

I hate that for England! We have the same price let with POS like John McCain. The fuck is Senile.

But wouldn't it be epic for the Queen to armor up and actually get in the front line?

Would any British follow her or would they have to swig down one more pint?

She would choose the path that is most comfortable to her in these times now that she's so old, she would agree with the globalists and take their side over anyone else's.

The monarchy had all of this time to do something about Islamic immigration and all of them knew that inviting all of those Muslims into Europe would be cultural suicide, yet they still decide to keep taking them in, along with helping a Muslim be elected mayor of London.

I'm sorry, but the queen is no Anglo matriarch and she will not attempt to save the west. We can keep hoping every single day that she changes her mind and attempts to save Britain but she is just as bad as Carl XVI Gustav.

We as citizens must change things and oust our leadership for trying to destroy our countries.

Expound your reeeewwww!

I know it's true. You have a good understanding of our Globalist problem.

I just know if the Queen would lead her people Islam would stampede the wharf a trying to save their worthless criminal asses.

I can wish but you are correct. She has let her people down knowing their suffering at the hands of Godless Islamic.

I just want them gone. In the ground or back to their Rubble pile.

You are right too, that even with Trump the people need to out pressure on Islam so they leave for easier targets. I don't think they will willingly give up their American free ride.

>Queen
>of England
Shut up you stupid redcoat apologist.
The bitch doesn't have any real power and only hold the title because she was born in the family.
She and the rest of her royalist members don't give shit about your suffering or fixing the United Kingdom.

MINE

It's not a Red coat Apologist. It's called inciting the British people to rally behind something, anything! If the queen stood up Islam would get the ass kicking they deserve.

Would you like to kick shit out of Islam here? Damn right you and I both would. I watched the British Parliament a couple days ago. They are so fucking cucked it made me sick! Any attempt to incite the Lion to fight is better than degrading a fellow hater of Theocracy.

Do you have any pshyop that may help?

Lets hear it and maybe you'd have a nut who has lived a great life, and produced repilled children, and who is looking to stand today, maybe even beside you! I'd have your back, if you have the intelligence to understand my motivation in trying to use a national rally point to get our brother Bongs to drive out the curse that has befallen them.

Post your shit nigger.

If Britain was attacked by another country it would likely be the muslims who would defend it most feverously. Britain is the country in Europe that provides muslims with the most rights. Way more rights than most muslim majority countries.

7/10. Quite freeky looking but alright. Would she be okay with you posting her photos to a far right image board Annon?

sort out your own 'back yard' before you look over our fence, 60%er

Why do lesbians all wear school shoes?

she looks jewish

She already defended her family against Islamic occupation.

I would and I'm Indian, buddy I'd be there in a heart beat for my Queen, and then I'd go back home to beautiful cucked canada for my Indian wife and 4 modest children :)