>Always laughed at the dank maymays making fun of him on normiebook
>A friend of mine sends me a link to Alex Jones on Joe Rogan's radio show
>Ironically decide to watch it and see how ridiculous he is
>Talks about a huge range of batshit crazy topics
>He actually makes sense
>Red pills everywhere
>No holes in his arguments whatsoever
>Actual evidence for all of the claims he's making

I think I've seen the light. Jesus christ. I'm two hours into this shit and I can't stop watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2I91DJZKRxs
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=cgL4xK480Pc&t=14s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1240167/
youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg
youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It gets real when they start smoking weed .

He spits some truth, but he gets a bit bat shit crazy as well sometimes. It's a 50/50 ratio. Entertaining to say the least.

He didn't do a great job explaining the psychic vampire shit is a simplification of the pseudoreligion that the pedophile elites live. If you weren't paying attention it sounded like Alex believed the elite's delusions.

If anyone was stupid enough not to understand it, they should find the nearest rope.

>he gets a bit bat shit crazy as well sometimes

That's kind of the nature of reality right now

Alex changed many peoples minds about him because of that pod cast.

After drinking and smoking, he was still the same Alex.

Many people got red pilled that day, even Joe.

My first impression was one show I listened to where he just kept complaining about how people made fun of him for gay frogs. 30 mins in and all I hear are filtered water shilling, bomb shelter appliances and him saying "God I never asked for this" and telling people to stop making fun of his gay frogs theory. I just ended up looking up his gay frogs theory and gave up on his show. What truth bombs does he drop behind that scratchy southern voice?

you're gonna need a bigger rope.
youtube.com/watch?v=2I91DJZKRxs

Can't argue with that

You formed a opinion on Jones because he talked about people bashing him?

Watch the pod cast with a open mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

>ironically order Brain Force
>??????
>it's actually a good supllement that helped me get rid of brainfog after smoking weed over the weekend and after graveyeard shifts

thanks Alex deep down i never doubted you even though you are Hegelian Dialectic gatekeeper installed as a new conspiracy king after Willaim Cooper was shot by the cops

You are a weak minded little bitch who can only formulates your opinion from what your peers tell you.

When he's good, he's great.

Most of the rest of the time, he's loud.

He broke Bohemian Grove, he derailed the original Patriot Act, he collected primary evidence that proved militarization of the cops and the establishment of the North American Union. He also was one of the very first people to champion the 9/11 first responders and their uphill legal fight to get compensation for their destroyed lungs.

He's a good chap. Go right back to the beginning, and watch his Waco reporting, it's amazing.

THE LIZARD MEN CONTROL EVERYTHING

He is Controlled Opposition and if you can't see that then I understand why you like trump

That show was so much fucking fun

>the big enchilada

Alex Jones needs someone to bring him back to this plane of existence. He operates in a higher dimension we are not ready for so he needs someone to remind him that he can't just say shit, he needs to back it up. The problem with people like Alex Jones isn't that they have their facts wrong, it's that they jump the shark when interpreting them.

>My first impression was one show I listened to where he just kept complaining about how people made fun of him for gay frogs.

You do of course realize, that he wasn't wrong about gay frogs?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

Welcome aboard.

he is demonized a lot but always drop good redpills.
I watch/listen almost everyday.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who haven't been listening to the Alex Jones show nightly for years

he makes good points, though watch out for bs conspiracy theories

So who do you like? Obviously you should just be looking at evidence and deciding for yourself but who is a good reporter/writer and who is a good politician?

He's /our filter merchant/

You controlled opposition people are cancer. You can look at anyone for X cause and call the controlled opposition.

>Sam Hyde eyes

10/10

That format was the bomb, even from a guy who is familiar with the facts and the sources just watching Joe look up the facts after every statement is the biggest redpill possible

Nice

Has anyone actually bought shit from him? Like a filter or numale syrup, not t shirts or bumper stickers or the like

BrainForce my dude

i liked the straightman/ranting maniac dynamic they had going, joe keeping alex from getting too off track and baiting him into explaining by feigning ignorance.
Alex dropped a ton of redpillz, though I swore he went off on a few rants jokingly, perticularly the ines that eddie guy was talking about.
that tatooed faggot needed to shut the fuck up though.

I understand that sometimes people really think that some sources are controlled opposition, but I think a better label for them to use is useful idiot. In Jones' case he's more likely the latter since he doesn't really trickle down the redpills, he throws it all out in large quantities, which lets opponents say "oh he's a whackjob" or whatever. He's the bridge between the more (relatively) esoteric stuff that people could possibly not want more people to cross

AJ has always been ourguy.

Next Joe needs to go balls deep and get the big enchilada himself on though.

4 hours of turquoise pills.

First saw this guy in Waking Life and loved him there, can't help but see him as a performance artist.
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

>>He actually makes sense
>>Red pills everywhere
>>No holes in his arguments whatsoever

No. He is forcing you to get a job so you can buy his pills you stupid fucking idiot.

Stop watching him.

At least take what you can get and leave. Stop wasting your life.

Let me give you the quick rundown

>Be Alex Jones
>Massive patriot
>Infiltrates Bohemian Grove
>Has been controlled opposition ever since
>Can only say so much
>Still wants best for our country In spite of fact
>That (((they))) are watching him like a hawk

Has he proved that we're turning the fucking frogs gay?

Alex Jones is theater. He is merely a distraction and possibly being funded specifically for this purpose, talking about illuminati and satanic alien bullshit while there is a REAL conspiracy of zionist control of the U.S. government.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgL4xK480Pc&t=14s

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1240167/

Alex is right about most of the stuff he says that doesn't actually matter.

Yes, the frogs are going gay. No, it doesn't really matter.

What's the evidence for the interdimensional psychic vampires who are feeding upon our youth?

Joe is just as redpilled if not more Alex says so himself throughout the podcast he just hides it.

timestamp of him talking about his products on rogan?

>good politician
Are you 12?

I like watching his stuff sometimes. I can't ever link any of that shit to people I know IRL though because of those fucking "vitality pills & water filtration systems" adds he's always putting in his videos.

He has to realize that it's hard to reach the normies with shit like that in every single one of his videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg

Richard Linklater loves putting Alex in his movies

I'll take "what is a metaphor?" for 100, alex.

Although I like Alex Jones, I have a hard time listening to him.

Getting others in on the story to have other opinions, but never gives them more than 5 fucking seconds to talk.

What is undeniably true is that we are run by a group of psychic pedophiles and pedophile sympathizers.

>it doesnt matter
>alex is controlled opposition ! not me !

kek

>questioning Alex Jones
not even once

>Havaianas
recuse imitações.

>Give me some of that.
>Alex, nooooooo!
>THEY HAVE AN OBELISK ON THE MOON OF MARS

>He actually makes sense
>Red pills everywhere
>No holes in his arguments whatsoever
>Actual evidence for all of the claims he's makin

Not really. Some of Jones's points were very accurate, like his statements about Trump's tax plan and about Obama's plan to promote a federally funded "narrative". But then he followed it with shit about aliens and interdimensional portals....

Jones will say 1 crazy thing, and then follow it with a tidal wave of nuttiness.

*Jones will say 1 reasonable thing, and then follow it with a tidal wave of nuttiness.

Apologies, only had a very early class today so I got drunk early.

KEKEKEKEEK. I'll admit I watched Alex Jones while smoking weed and i've become more red-pilled than ever before.

I love thatI never considered that of course there had to have been a secret "team b" for the space program.

>alex makes an insane statement
>thats pretty wild alex, do you have any proof or evidence?
>alex only responds by saying its all been proven or its all come out
>quickly change subjects

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

>tfw when you ingest your daily red pill and wash it down with water that is absolutely fluoride free

Eddie Bravo fucking ruined about 40 minutes worth of air time at least. I eternally hate him now.

I will forever respect Alex Jones for his infiltration of the Bohemian Grove in the 90's and the footage that came out of it, that's hardcore journalism

They literally checked things continuously through the show, what were you watching?

>this is all coming from top level sources, ill just leave it at that

The podcast with Joe was great, Im talking about Infowars in general.

I did watch the four hour podcast though and a lot of stuff was left hanging toward the end. He was much stronger in the first have. I blame that Bravo fag personally.

*half

I honestly wonder who Alex talks to that gives him the stuff like "the deep state believes in interdimensional satanic rituals that lead to eternal life".

>Meghan Mccain

THICC

And youll never know.

I believe that he believes everything he says. But no Alex, you did not tour human-pig chimara factories with a "high level source". I also dont buy that he gets stalked, threatened, and contacted by MIB types and would-be assassins on the reg.

He's on the Cumia show right now. Losing his shit about being called a Russian Agent.

he witnessed it first-hand at bohemian grove

I'VE BEEN TO THE MONKEY FARMS, FOLKS

Legendary episode

Eddie needs to shut the fuck up though

FFFFFFfffffff

the real truth about Eddie, and the reason why I can't be too mad at him is this: we're all Eddie. if any one of us were in his place, drinking and smoking, we would probably act exactly like he did.

What this guy said

>ITS ALL FROM TOP LEVEL SOURCES I CANT SAY MORE

Welcome child

So is Alex Jones actually controlled opposition/misinformation or just comedy?

every episode he needs to

>he derailed the original Patriot Act

No, he did not - you may recall that it passed.

He also thinks flouride is bad for you.

It's so sad that youe're all so starved for proper information and entertainment you turn to a man who shills toothpaste and water filters made for the Timothy McVeigh set.

Makes me wonder if everything that's going on is a tactic to push you idiots in to extremism...

AJ is the coolest fucking guy ever. A true American and a real, honest patriot. He's excellent. The reason he can get so excited and angry, why he shouts and screams, is because he really does care. It's not an act. He's been like this for over a decade.

I actually highly recommend all of his products. I've only tried the brainforce shit, which is just an assload of B6 and B12 vitamins and some other goofy herbal junk, but that made a serious and noteworthy difference within hours of taking the first pill. If everything he sells is that effective, it's worth the price.

Alex is part of the pilluminati

AJ is controlled opposition. Married a Jewess, had Jew kids.

citation needed

I trust AJ when he starts talking about goofy stuff like gay bombs and gay frogs, chemtrails, and any other goofy conspiracy theorist junk. I really do think when people knock stuff as "conspiracy theory" they're speaking from ignorance and comfort. They live in relative comfort, so why would they care about something like 9/11 being an inside plot? Why would they even bother looking into stuff about the government conducting secret disease research and infecting blacks with syphilis, when none of it affects them in their day to day lives?

It really bothers me that so many people just don't give a shit, about anything. I have friends who whine when I "get too political," and say they don't care. These same friends spend half their free time posting on twitter about anime and gay, unimportant bullshit, like booking trips to vegas to go fuck trannies they met on twitter. I'm the weirdo and the oddball of the group because I give a shit about actual news and events taking place right now, and I'm not even talking about conspiracies. I hate it.

I can totally understand where Alex is coming from when he's shouting and raging about all of these conspiracy theories. He's apart of a small circle who actually gives a fuck about what the global elite is doing, while most of the people in his day to day life that aren't apart of his business are probably dullards who would rather be couch potatoes and vege out watching some dumbass reality TV show or shitty movie.

fluoride has now officially been classified as a neurotoxin in the same category as arsenic, lead and mercury

but by all means keep jewing your brain by ingesting it when you can simply rub it directly on your teeth with a brush

Alex isn't a racist. He's never even mentioned race in anything he's done, besides pointing out how the government targets certain ethnic groups for political gain. He's not like fringe posters on Sup Forums who argue about racial purity or racial subjugation. He's never once talked about how "THE JEWS" control everything. He's only ever attacked the globalist agenda.

>being so much of a stoney balony fag who watches Joe Rogan to finally look into Alex Jones

A LEAF

Don't post the link or snything, you gigantic faggot.

>flouride
So then, what do you brush your teeth with?

nobody cares about your feelings leaf

Did you even read his post...?

Yet you still look like an aged bald pig.

Alex might be right about everything, but his demeanor is that of a fucking lunatic. No matter how much evidence he has, he just comes off as a crackpot. Many such cases!

Both he and Joe Rogan both explained this multiple times.
>If you weren't paying attention
If you aren't listening then you're not going to follow along with anyone's story, regardless of content.