The Facts Behind Disney and Youtube Going After PewdiePie

There's a really good reason behind why PewDiePie got dropped by both Youtube and Disney. Let me explain it for you.

Is anyone shocked honestly? Let me give you the breakdown:

>Youtube's CEO,Susan Wojcicki is a Jew
>The CEO of Disney, Robert Iger is a Jew
>On Disney's board of directors, there are eleven people. Four of them are women, with two of them being Jews, one being a lesbian and a Jew, one married to a Jew, and the other is a Mexican.
>There are seven males on the board. One of them is black, the other is asian.
>One of them is Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter.
>The other remaining four are Jews.

You really think this is just a confidence that both companies are heavily controlled by the Jews and their minority puppets?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/organization/google/advisors
youtube.com/watch?v=gkskT2KGNpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But wait I'm not done there. Here some facts about who's on the board of directors for Disney.

Now lets look into Disney's board of directors:

>Susan Arnold: The lesbian Jew. Vice Chairman of The Carlyle Group, one of the largest private equity firms in the world.
>John Chen: CEO of Blackberry and a known advocate of open borders.
>Jack Dorsey: CEO of Twitter. Has been censoring any twitter account that is "problematic" most of them being people with right wing nationalist views.
>Robert Iger: CEO of Disney. A Jew. We all know how he's turned Disney into one giant SJW clusterfuck.
>Fred Langhammer: Chairman of Global Affairs for Estee Lauder. A Jew. Also was CEO of Central European Media Enterprises((don't know much about them, are they pro-EU?))
>Aylwin Lewis: The nigger of the group. CEO of Potbelly Sandwich Works. Was the CEO of Sears for a while as well, so you know he was helping to run that company into the ground.
>Monica Lozano. The Mexican of the group. CEO of impreMedia, LLC. Served as the board chair of La Raza, was part Obama's Council of Jobs and Competitiveness.
>Robert Matschullat: Jew. Head of worldwide investment banking at Morgan Stanley. Was the CEO of the McKesson Corporation, where during his time had to pay over $960 billion to settle a class action lawsuit based on a massive accounting fraud scheme they pulled back in 1999.
>Sheryl Sandberg: Jew. The COO of Facebook. Shilled massively for Hillary Clinton. Was the one behind Facebook censoring all those conservative Facebook pages.
>Orin Smith: Jew. Former CEO of Starbucks. Is on the board of directors for Conservation International, who are notorious for taking bribes and evicting people off their lands so they can turn large swaths of areas into nature reservations.
>Anne Sweeney: Married to a Jew. Runs ABC. Is the one behind shows like Black-ish

Put all of them together and what do you get?

crunchbase.com/organization/google/advisors

Now lets examine Google, the company that owns Youtube.

Bob Iger is currently considering working with Trump though.

Source: I keep up with animation news and NeverDrumpfers are really fucking pissed about it.

Odd. Why would he do that if he's the one who's been turning Disney into this massive SJW house? Also Iger donated heavily to Obama as well.

Its really simple when you get down to it. The leaders of this operation are almost all Jews. And any CIS white male is either gay or a diehard liberal. The Mexicans and Asians are all pro-open border. The women are either feminists, lesbians, or are Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkskT2KGNpQ
Republicans are better for business and Iger is a businessman.

Bump

Imagine a world without kikes

It's common knowledge that Disney and Google are controlled by Jews. Even if they weren't, he'd still get dropped so that the companies wouldn't get blasted by the Jew controlled media.

Why do you have such a hard on for pewdipie?

How 15 are you

>Imagine a world without kikes

Bibbidy Bobbidy Jew

Yeah...we get it, Hitler was right, Global Jews run everything in stealth mode etch etc

Complete coincidence.

I doubt they want Pence to be President. I highly doubt that.

You think they are mad about the "muslim ban" just wait until President Pence attacks gay marriage and abortion directly.

ariel and eric aren't even in the right corner.

the little mermaid came out in 1989

comfy af

>Susan Wojcicki
>Wojicki
>Wojak

(((disney)))
>“It’s about time this so called pizza-gate and the global underground pedophile rings are being exposed. It has been going on secretly since the late 50’s early 60’s in America in the entertainment industry. Most likely before then as well…the main reason Walt Disney built Disneyland, finished in 1955, was to have a central location for his close friends to come pick up children and have a good time. Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, even the Shah of Iran made visits to his children’s fantasy playground to enjoy more than just a walk in the park. Walt Disney was a well know pedophile amongst his inner circle of friends. Do you know how many children go missing every year at Disneyland, Disney World, Disneyland Paris and Tokyo? This is a part of the global children trafficking cartel. Then there was the Mickey Mouse Club TV series which started in 1955, with the famous Mouseketeers. That is a whole different story in itself”.

oven fodder

Bamp

My guess is he's scared shitless that Trump is going to be ending H1-B visas and so he wants to get on his good side.