Who will the lib-tweens side with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAAUD7jtFas
youtube.com/watch?v=RbiqV36BINg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about you read the comments and find out for yourself?

>JK's profile pic
>literally in her fifties and trying to look hot with a filter that simulates a dark room

It's 50% spam.

Pewdiepie's audience is autistic little kids who play Minecraft all day and don't give a shit about politics. They're familiar enough with him to not be uncomfortable and now that he's "banned" they'll want to see his shit even more.

bitch is a pedo

Tbh I'd bang her

Have you seen her MILF tits?

TYBPEWDS

JK is already getting cancer, the digits foretold it

haha i really do like pewdiepie. i think what he says about jews might be tru

I member when dark humor was funny and everyone was doing it. Now if you do one offensive joke the whole media will try to take you down.

She's a genuinely shit person

She's such a shit person I actually want her to live for a long time so she can continue being wealthy, adored, yet still miserable

When did Rowling become such a cunt? 7 novels and 8 movies is enough, time to stop milking the potter people

What does paying two guys to hold up a poster saying "Death to all Jews" have to do with fascism?

Wait they think PewDiePie ever had a clean cut image? Did these people ever watch his horror game videos? He has NEVER been clean. lol

This. Libertarians can hate Jews too.

JK Rowling has always been a cunt.

Banned from what?

assblasted tublrina detected

WTF!? I hate the jews now

>Entire Harry Potter series was completely void of any real world politics
>Trump becomes president
>"My book about school children is literally the first one ever made that touches on the topic of bullying and we all know what happens to bullies like Drumpf!"

>For those who think fascism is an edgy accessory

Doesn't the fact that he lost revenue by doing something edgy, prove that it's edgy?

God fucking damn I hate JK Rowling. stupid cunt should feel shame for creating one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

This is the official "really makes you think......." face to me.

you're reading too deeply into a fucking thumbnail

Does the J stand for Jew and the K for Kike?

>Clean-cut image

Didn't he scream about being raped constantly in his early days when things attacked him in video games?

Oh god are these real?

what the fuck

Yes.

Add The Great Gatsby to the shit tier and you've got yourself a proper list.

>especially hufflepuff
Rekt

Imagine actually having read that shit and seeing this lmao

Holy fucking shit it's real

There was a bit of politics, mainstream politics that were acceptable and popular in the 90s. The bad guys were a lazy allegory for Nazis, but SJWs (like Hermione with the elves) were also mocked and portrayed negatively.

Show her this.

I really like the word fascism, and no it's definition is going to be thrown away completely like it almost already has just as it was with racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe. Feels fucking bad, man.

It's like none of these liberals care how factually off base they are at all. Fascism isn't something that can be a fucking accessory. It's a political philosophy, and it's hard to even actually pin down. It's not just a conservative winning an argument to a SJW.

No you can make as many offensive jokes as you want as long as they're not about Jews.

Conservative wizards go to school then start doing group masturbation sessions. Sounds about right.

None of them have ever watched anything from Pewdie. They're simply repeating whatever a Jew told them.

Trump has fake account too.

Wtf is up with huffllepuff?

Voldemort was right.

bitch what the fuck is yous talkin about

Weak opening, user, try again.

We have to stand with /our/ guy.

Why did the mental illness called liberalism became a hip accessory?

>sex ed classes start at about 13 in real life
>"no at hogwarts they just all get together and masturbate in a group"

This is fake, you retards.

PewDiePie is more influential on children than Harry Potter

I swear on my mum m8, if she ever holds a public event ever again,

People were already talking about the newest generation being increasingly and "dangerously" right-wing. This will only further polarize them.

Good fucking work, Liberals. You got Donald Trump elected and now you're going to literally secure the Trump Dynasty into multiple successive Presidencies.

Because comments are basically hand-picked by biased Twitter staff:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAAUD7jtFas

I'll go and give her a right good telling off! Might even bring my spoon incase things get out of hand.

IT'S OFFICIAL, JEW K ROWLING LISTENS TO DIRTY POTTER

youtube.com/watch?v=RbiqV36BINg

>it's real

Not gonna lie, former Pewdiepie fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching his channel crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy become the Joseph Goebbels of generation z

>Harry Potter chick suddenly feels the need to comment on everything

Can someone get granny off twitter please

I'm hufflepuff.

I always fucking knew we were the best house.

Clearly the youth will side with the sanctimonious 50 year old woman telling them what they can and can't say.

I mean right? That's why the left are winning the meme war.

i have not

she's going for the Sulu method

you'll start seeing her on Occupy Democrats pictures soon with increasing self-righteous leftist preaching

rowling is a pretty good example of the jewish influence on publishing
if she was a man or if one of the bad guys was jewish, she'd have never been published
but she's a good goy and a diversity hire so her mindless drivel gets wide distribution so long as she continues to push the agenda

fuckk you niqqer

>kid runs around not doing much
>background noise slightly more entertaining
>kid gets attacked by huge monstrous beings
>kid wags his wand around a bit
>kid wins

repeat episode for mo money
bitch still miserable bitch

wew

>crash and burn
he just got 3 million subs bitch and i was one of them

>tiny obscure collegehumor watermark

nice

Have you got a pic of this?

Has she always been such a huge cunt?

Someone needs to muggle this bitch she thinks she is leading the left.

It's copypasta that's posted every jkr thread.

reminder that rowling has spent millions of dollars building private mansions to shield herself from the rest of the population

reminder that despite this she still feels morally superior and compelled to preach to everyone else how they should spend their money and invite more rapefugees into their country

reminder that, when called out on this and several people on twitter agreed to chip in something like $20,000+ to send a number of poor rapefugees to live in one of her homes, she shut the fuck up for a week and never took them up on the offer.

>particularly Hufflepuff
what did she mean by this?

>tfw a quiz put me as a Hufflepuff

recently hes been getting a million subscribers per month.

Have you watched Harry Potter?
>HURR DURR EVIL FASCISMUS RACIAL CLEANINGS

is this the missing link?

Oh fuck off you old feminist cunt, die of AIDS already will you?

Wow.

PewDiePie is trying to turn himself into FilthyFrank, I can't say it's a downgrade from his old videos.

Fascism is cool. SJWs made it so.

I am sure that there is plenty of reactionaries that hate fascism to death who hate jews.

LAMEEE i've been doing hitler jokes for years and never got on BBC news

go home Harold Bloom

>tfw you created best fascist character in literature in last 20 years and now wonder why fascism is cool

seconded

These people think anyone under 50 that isn't a liberal is a fascist

Voldemort sucks

oh ya
ya dun kno

The Lord of the Rings is the official book of white nationalism. Kill yourself. The rest of the list is good though.

>tfw you get slytherin

"Fascism"
J.K Rowling needs to get off twitter. She is showing how anyone can write a best seller.

>never read Harry Potter
>watched the first movie I think
>family got me some of the Harry Potter lego sets when the movies first came out because they were great filler to building castles

That was the extent of my exposure to Harry Potter.

2013 called they want their memes back

JK rowling dies tomorrow
praise kek