She's right, you know

Who gives a shit? I'm not christian and I want these savages out of my country.

The Jews killed Jesus just like they want to kill trump

Jesus is theocratic and thus against democracy.

so brave

Applying Jesus to 2017's political issues is kind of a stupid thing to do.

other things that jesus wouldnt do

>kill people
>sleep with a twelve year old

Jesus is a fictional person.

Checkmate sandniggers

Fuck Jesus.

Where's that "I'm not a christian but" image

>let me explain your beliefs to you
>no you can't do the same to me

This.

Reminder that Christ is the only begotten son of God and muslims will all burn in hell for denying this truth, so why should I allow them in when they seek only to harm the faithful?

She's not a Christian but expects you to be.

It's funny that the left is still stuck in the thinking that everybody on the right is a religious fundamentalist . It's not the fucking 80s anymore,

There was no such thing as Muslims when Jesus was alive

>SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU DIRTY MUSLIM WHORE OR WE WILL SHUT IT FOR YOU

Most of them aren't even from Syria, barely any genuine refugee there.

Muslims arent his people though? Do people forget that above the doors of mosques it is written
>god has no son

The mental gymnastics of the left I swear.

Can you imagine if a christian tried to tell muslims what the will of muhammed was?

Jesus' Kingdom of Heaven transcends the politics of men

>accept muslims or youre not a Christian
>muslims still kill Christians for being Christian
Hmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Really makes you think

this
praise Jesus

Christcucks BTFO

>Implying Jesus was a real person LUL

I doubt Jesus would want to sacrifice billions of dollars to help a few, rather than use those billions to help many in their home countries. For the cost of every refugee who moves to a western country, you can improve the lives of hundreds in their home countries, or neighbouring countries.

As an example, Sweden spent 11 billion dollars on "refugees" in 2016. This is twice the total budget of the UN. Imagine how many people this could have helped locally in Syria, and in refugee camps in the middle-east.

Do caliphates have political parties?

Really makes you think...

rejected refugees in negroid poluted egypt yes.

>then
>"J-Jesus is not real!"
>now
>"m-muh Jesus' teach!"

If there's one thing that truly infuriates me, it's that these people are completely irreverent when it comes to Christians and their beliefs but have no qualms about attempting to manipulate us through those same beliefs.

These people are no longer just ignorant about of our faith but actively arrogant and condescending. Why is a Muslim daring to lecture me about my savior? She even opens with, "blessings upon him" because in Islam, Jesus was seen as just a lesser prophet. It's a backhanded show of respect, they deny his divine nature while lecturing us as to who he is. It's insulting and this bitch thinks we are stupid enough to buy into their narrative.

And let's not forget, the current wave of refugees is due to Muslims killing other Muslims. Doesn't matter if they're proxy fighters, their willingness to kill their own speaks volumes about how "peaceful" of a religion they are.

But Judea is not one of the banned countries?

>Referencing 2,000 year old propaganda campaigns.

Bitch, our Jesus and your ain't the same. Our Jesus mows the lawn until he gets deported.

Jesus was a Jew.

Christcucks BTFO

>Jesus will never be a Republican
Congratulations liberals, you have finally learned some basic history:
>Jesus' crucifixion: circa 30 AD
>Republican party founding: 1856 AD
Seriously though it's retarded to apply a blatantly modern set of ideologies like a political party to a man's views 2000 years ago. This is a particularly awful example but it's just as bad when they try to label a Greek tragedy as "feminist" or 16th century peasant revolts as "Marxist" or whatever bullshit modern criticism tries to brew up. Those concepts not only did not exist, but were utterly unimaginable at the time of those events.