I lurked this board for a while now and I think you all should really reconsider your stance in life

I lurked this board for a while now and I think you all should really reconsider your stance in life.
All you do all day is ironically post nazi shit or absolute ridiculous racist remarks.

No wonder people like me have to use reddit because there we at least have deep and meaningful discussions about political topics, unlike you virgins.

Lurk moar faggot, buy more computers

>deep, meaningful discussions
o i am laffin

At least I can buy these things because I actually have a job unlike you people.

>Lurks Sup Forums
>le epic reddit
oh please, just go back or keep urking but at all cost refrain from making threads ugly moron

Said the idiot who does not even dare to show his face when making bold claims

Three upvotes @112618085 for you good sir. I would give four but my quota is running low after upvoting all the "Blacked" threads.

Yep, youre a little bitch.

Just checkin

Isnt achmed waiting for u to bring ur mom for his daily enjoyment?

>you people
What are you trying to imply?

You people? YOU people?!

Get the fuck out of here you racist redditor. Sup Forums is a board of peace and tolerance.

What?

Fuck off Turkroach

Jokes on you I was merely pretending you people are so stupid lol

>le deep meaningful commentary meme

90% of internet political discussion is a group of likeminded people collectively jacking eachother off about their shared beliefs, and actively rejecting those who don't share their accepted space of beliefs.

Sup Forums is the antithesis of the average political board. Its making fun of the idea of having a serious discussion about politics when most people who attempt to give their opinion haven't done enough research to comment on anything.

>joke's on you. I was only pretending to be retarded.
c'mon man.

Do you sell autism? LARP more faggot

If you want to prove that to me directly you can contact me on Twitter at Schwarzflamme

unless you are too chicken

step up your station game new friend

>meaningful discussions about political topics
you mean snarky jokes for upvotes, right? because if you don't, I think you use Sup Forums more than reddit

>Blackflame
Flaming faggot more like it

Who in the everloving fuck is this much of a neckbeard? I always thought the Reddit neckbeard connection was a meme

TLDR. Go die nigger

Wow neckbeard
now thats an original front

can you 4channers ever think of something new?
Does reddit have to invent every single new meme?

Now I know it's b8
9/10 got me to reply seriously

Never thought much about reddit because it's hated so much here. But since my wife's son showed me the site I immediately fell in love.
I got 4 upvotes for my latest 9 paragraph post discussing the male gaze in contemporary western media and it's disastrous consequences for the women in the current year. Had a great time!

You know whats up.

Sup Forums is pretty much just the paul joseph watson of political discussion

Nice try newfag, people also fall for the bait here IRONICALLY.

Shareblue pays well??
looking for a job myself

as if
you are just degenerates who are way past their bedtime

guy way whey are you talking this. fak u for jokes about reddit

At least our degeneration as individuals is not as permanent as that of your country, faggot.

2nd world shithole dindu calling smack on germany what else is new.

you can etzala not about my cuntry with ur cuntry u asshowl

What pokemon is that card on the wall

>you can't criticize my country because you country is shithole
Nice try faggots, but not an argument.

Red-pilled Sup Forumsacks ONLY your assistance is requested. Normies please do NOT come.

Most intellectual conversation happens on infinity pol. 4pol is compromised by leftists, communists and cucks ever since 4 months or so prior to US election.

you cannot my argument in your argument or you will feel my power

infinity pol is autism containment

>deep and meaningful discussions about political topics
>Reddit

Drink bleach faggot

you just don't know anything about reddit that's all, just recently we had a very interesting discussion if skin is an organ, and we came to the conclusion that skin is only and organ if you're PoC and white people don't deserve organs

>Reddit

You have to go back

You look like an ugly ass pussy

The kind of boy if beat up all day in school

Sup pussy ? Already joined choir club to get the pussies ?

choir has the hottest chick and inshallah i'll get them all

pff typical alpha behavior who has to refute to violence

your kek-magic is very low.

You are weak, even your ID says so, doesn't matter if you are trying to fuck some lonely faggot over or if you are himself.

Kek does not will it.

go back to tumblr you wall worshipping dyke

Nice try faggot.

>derogatory tone
>uses ad homs
>blames others
>no clear message of his own

sounds like you are just a pussy desu
it's called FREE SPEECH

>reddit
Thread fail

weAK. Very weAK. Maybe try again ina few months.