"I'm here for the interview."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vp8QoVPkkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that tummy pic
desu he pulls it off pretty well

I see, so that's why American tourists come here for their trannies.

Deport yourself to hell.

>We'll be really compatible if you like your girl to look good
youtube.com/watch?v=0vp8QoVPkkk

>expose her to things that are foreign to her

I'll introduce "her" to a real woman

She makes my dick ROCK hard. Like I'd grab onto her üussystick and milk her with my mouth until she couldn't release a single drop of cum anymore. Afterwards I would start fingering her butthole to get it all relaxed before I insert my phallus into her cock receiving asspussy. Then I would make her dance on my dick and as I slowly get closer to ejaculating I would feel that her asspussy is clenching on that dick of mine which would leave me with no choice but to cum inside. After I cum like I have never cum before I would get close to her face, put my hand on her cheeks in a loving manner look at her and then kiss her deeply. Afterwards we would both collapse and keep fucking until we knew that we are a perfect fit for each other before we marry for good. God, she's so hot.

>Sex sex sex, please

We need more gas...

>only non drug users
>has physically morphed his own body with drugs

"PrEP" is anti-HIV medications right? Like when taken prophylactically...

>Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP) is when people at very high risk for HIV take HIV medicines daily ...

> All those tatoos
Absolutely horrifying. Why would an intelligent masculine man with integrity go for that shit. It's obvious you won't be getting the same out of that lel.

Also, what is hwp and prep? Never heard of that.

yes this freak needs to be put down

Mental illness should be addressed accordingly, not promoted a socially accepted norm. We are going to need more gas.

HWP = hung white person
PrEP = being on HIV medication regardless of HIV as a way to prevent HIV, because the person is so high risk for HIV, aka having unprotected sex.

It may possibly have HIV and is just saying PrEP to obfuscate their HIV positive status. Certainly it looks pozzed, literally.

It's like a degeneracy all-in-one

Yeah.... you're right.

Jeez I never even heard of prep, I did hear of anti aids medication after coming into contact with infected blood (if you work in healthcare this might happen), and then you take medicine for a couple of weeks and have no risk of getting hiv.

I'd guess only hookers or sex workers or ultimate degenerates use that stuff.

This sickness could have effected somebody in your family.

Something went terribly wrong in that guys life.

kill yourself

Aren't HIV people so frail that a cold might kill them? Why the fuck are these things not dying?

So does that mean this thing has aids?

>get the flu
>go on a date with one of these things
>sneeze or cough on them
>it dies

just doing my sacred duty

>180 and nope the fck out of that 1.
Even if they had a real prosthetic cunt, I'd be psychologically disturbed to get tricked into fucking 1 of these beasts of hell. I honestly think I'd need counseling and have bouts of PTSD rage induced toward faggots.