Can't nuke the Duke

Who redpilled you guys about the Jews? For me it was this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?189007-12/paradise-drive-live-future-tense&start=1551
youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q&list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o&index=48
youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=asNcneOxjYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Duke is an idiot.

he's always right

t. hooknose

>worst disguised reptilian ever redpilled you on Jews
Are you an idiot?

Reminder that jews aren't the only globalist group.
Don't get tunnel vision, bros.

I can't get past how he defrauded his supporters. What a shit move

I heard a story that he had plastic surgery, because he had a hooked nose.
Is that true?

I think he undermines a lot of what he says by acting paranoid about not being allowed to speak fairly
he said it on alex jones and he said it in the debate he was recently in
I can understand why he'd think that but it didn't seem to be the case either time to me

Duke hinders more than he helps. For the average normie, they will disregard anything Duke says and anyone who associates with him as crazy. This doesn't mean that someone like Spencer or anyone should disavow, but there's literally no reason to ever give this guy a platform. Let him fade into obscurity and enjoy the fact that the left is losing for now.

Sup Forums in general redpilled me. I was a registered Friend of Israel when I got here.

>t. Alex Jones

Hell yeah. His Alex Jones interview really revealed a lot about both parties. If you haven't seen it watch it. Jones=Jew shill.

>26:03
>26:03

c-span.org/video/?189007-12/paradise-drive-live-future-tense&start=1551

up

Duke is controlled opposition like the KKK always have been since they stop being relevant.

And didn't he support Trump? A man who let his own daughter convert to Judaism? Yeah no...

David duke is part of a legacy of unsophisticated racism promoted by dipshits.

All Jews aren't evil. Only the freemason mega rich globalist banker Jews that believe in the Talmud. And Trump is ushering in the golden age. Literally ending the Illuminati.

Like all the people who claim, that jews & satan want to destroy the world.

he supported trump because trump is the closest president in the modern age to stop white genocide, but if the presidency was between trump and don black then duke would support don black over trump

dr. william pierce

youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q&list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o&index=48

You're a huge retard. Holy shit.
I hope you're just leftpol trying to discourage support for people trying to stand up to the kikes?
And I hate jews and I support trump. Just because trump and I disagree on one issue (the jews) doesn't mean I have to dislike him.

Umm no. He debates very eloquently and is very outspoken.

This guy redpilled me on the Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=5WeiQgnjI7Q

Nice try but no... You're obviusly already controlled. Go die for Israel like you soldiers do.

Never say you should dislike him
But supporting Trump, a pro-Jew, doesn't make you redpill. And Duke only thing he does is create bad image for everyone who is Far-Right
That's exactly the point of being controlled opposition, idiot.

Conspiracy theorists look bad to normies period. Have any other arguments? Because I have tons. Like the fact that Alex Jones had someone on his staff who is 100% proven counter op. And that he calls David Duke a white supremacist and he isn't and Jones has been told by Duke on his show that he isn't yet he still perpetuates that idea.

Duke

>Duke Nukem

youtube.com/watch?v=asNcneOxjYg

>that video
>mfw