/odg/ Oroville Dam General #12 - Media Blackout and No-Fly-Zone Edition

No need to worry! Commiefornia will fix it!
You don't need any streams, because everything is OK.

Rain and Rubble
Snowmelt and thunder
Let califags huddle
And engineers blunder
Let the waters rage
And the barriers burst
Hail Kek's change
For this land will be cursed.
Wash away the wicked
kill them all
A new world will emerge
Cali must fall
Blow the dam
Praise the flood
Scour the land
With rock and mud.
May the cuck dam crumble
As Kek demands
As it falls it will rumble
Claiming all the innocent lands
Doubt not our almighty Kek
Lest flood and fire He shall send
For at first to salvage there must be a wreck
The vile must be broken for the good to mend
Flods of beaners
you are allright with that
now, here come's the water
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
Degenerates cry out
and are fleeing in throes
But no matter how loud they shout
Kek's answer is: "No".
The thunder of water beats through you're ear
Far in the distance, the frog-king appear
"I have told you, time and time again"
"keep up with this bullshit, and this is THE END"
For no matter how many lies the False Ones procure
On computer, typewriter, spoken or by pen
Have faith that the deplorables will find a way to ensure
That Pol, is right once again.

> No new footage, just a webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411

> No-Fly-Zone around the dam

> Jose and his 3 friends try to fix the emergency spillway with stones

> Powerline is going down today, but we won't have any videos of it

> Straw Poll
strawpoll.me/12337431/r

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

abc10.com/news/local/california/white-house-will-do-everything-we-can-to-help-situation-in-oroville/408283838
m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/As-California-waits-on-Trump-FEMA-gets-going-10930344.php?cmpid=twitter-mobile
youtube.com/watch?v=qvsOK-TCd5c
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
instagram.com/p/BQgB6AVD-qf/
youtu.be/Pra8ZwHp_gE
youtube.com/watch?v=TaIWM2ruyK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

throw the dutch at the issue
abc10.com/news/local/california/white-house-will-do-everything-we-can-to-help-situation-in-oroville/408283838

praising kek is the only option

best timeline is when trump wins all disasters and makes them his bitch.

webm of Commiefornias attempt to fix the dam.

They won't reach their goal by Thursday, the auxillary spillway will burst, Sacramento will look like New Orleans after Katrina.

So it is written, so the digits confirm.

Nothing is going to happen.

>> Powerline is going down today, but we won't have any videos of it
Pic related from yesterday.

>when you send bae the perfect Valentine's gift just right

>in order to prevent the next disaster
>next disaster
>disaster

HAPPENING

T minus 36 hours before the rains start.

we need an brave user to hike up to the river for video

Stop fear-mongering.

This. Is anyone around?

>tfw they said immigrates will save the west

>tfw didnt see any masses of foriegners and there bags of concrete whislt carring shovels

hmmmm i wonder who could be behind this soon to be disaster.

we really do. there must be someone that can get up there and setup a webcam or at least take some updated photos

Sure. I'll go get into my ironman suit and fly out there with my very advanced HD camera.

This is African tier mentality by both sides

there's a vantage point at an orchard across the river

They're already starting to blame Trump

m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/As-California-waits-on-Trump-FEMA-gets-going-10930344.php?cmpid=twitter-mobile

Shit, our poem lives on, cuuul.

Feds have been throwing Infrastructure dollars at states for decades. Until controls are put in place, the states just burn it for the other projects and put bare minimum on the actual infra work. Usually comes in as Block Grants, so easy to embezzle.

Trump needs to bootstrap the money somehow so states don't thief it. More importantly, citizens need to start burning down homes of faithless admins and gov officials who pull shit.

IIRC, there were funds "devoted" to this dam for the spillway damage a few years ago.

SO whats the news?

is there realy a no fly zone?

Can anyone get there though, aren't the roads all blocked off or flooded now?

If you want to avoid fear mongering, you have to provide clear, concise information as to why people shouldn't be afraid.

Unfortunately, TPTB in this case aren't doing that....

They have a road right there they could drop rocks from. Why the hell are they using helicopters for a spot next to a roadway?

PAPER YEAAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAA

>inb4 trump blows it up and blames it on Iran

But first find out how to bless water and make it holy, then perform the ritual over the lake.

The erosion isn't going to crumble a wall that massive. These things don't happen in 2017.

Stop fear mongering.

sunday night they were already blaming the local sheriff and doug lamalfa. lamalfa is one the one republican reps in california, the sheriff is pro ccw so i can see why.

move along nothing to see, we'll provide all the disin- I mean updates at an appropriate time

we only get to have so many habbenings in a month faggot, this one could blow during this following week when the real rain hits again.

reeee

Found the commiefornia cuck.

it may crumble the emergency spillway if it is triggered again. the only way to stop that is dump 50ft of water out before Thursday.

NOTAM only says 4500ft limit for No Fly zone.

So theoretically a drone with a kickass zoom cam could park at 5k. Not a drone owner or kickass cam owner; is this feasible?

"Everything will be fine"

LAUGH Tiddalik LAUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=qvsOK-TCd5c

>>tfw didnt see any masses of foriegners and there bags of concrete whislt carring shovels

Because people expect to be paid. Do you seriously think anyone would ever work for free? And given the size of the dam, what's needed are trucks and excavators not idiots holding bags who will be killed if the ground under them fails.

current year usually does solve all pressing issues, I'll grant you that.

NEW DAMAGES TO THE DAM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

ONE PEOPLE, ONE NATION, END IMMIGRATION

Rain starts 4am pacific time Thursday morning.

You would need to get close to the area which would be a pretty long walk through the woods.

The Dutch can't fix a flawed design, senpai.

They can't go through oroville, but there are backroads to get there. There's also a town right next to the dam (on the upper level). If someone there has an iphone they could stream it.

ayyy lmao

butthurt sven?

There'll be no happening, dummy.

Most drones can't go that high, you would probably get in trouble with the FAA as well.

the dutch are too white for california fags. we will pull a truedu and import nigs from south america.

We'll see who's laughing next Monday.

>captcha: images with rivers.

acceptable sacrifices send in the reverses if that happens to hold the water at bay with tarps.

all i wanted you to do was lie to me senpai D:

BREAK THE DAM

RELEASE THE RIVER

Say that to my face.

Jump in the spillway cuck

Havent really been keeping up on this, but is it true this whole debacle was caused by a little pot hole in the concrete spillway that could have been easily fixed?

importing people who are afraid of water to beat the dirt into fearing the water.

NOTHING IS EVEN GOING TO HAPPEN

FALSE FLAG

Rain is coming earlier Nigger

yes. and cali has known about the weakspot for a decade.

Tell me where you live and I will, senpai.

You first.

Rain comes everywhere. Dams don't fall every time it rains, dummy.

Has the California Governor even mention this? He hasnt been on the news once.

BREAK THE DAM
>RELEASE THE RIVER
BREAK THE DAM
>RELEASE THE RIVER
BREAK THE DAM
>RELEASE THE RIVER

You know where to find me, dummy.

I bet this community are lmaoing their lives

He has been talking a lot of shit about Trump.

when they close down the zone and make it a no go area you KNOW something is seriously happening there.

if digits it's already too late.

And it would cost nothing compared to the shitfest they created now even the evac already costs more

They plugging that shit with Zebra Cakes now? Tasty as they are I don't think that's going to hold.

Not at all, why?

Trump can't even build a water dam that lasts how can you expect him to build a quality wall!?

The Oroville Dam BUILT BY TRUMP was completed "under budget and ahead of schedule" but guess what... it's now about to fucking collapse!

Just goes to show how much of a piece of shit Trump is. It's just another example of him not caring about quality and ignoring problems once they happen.

When Trump built this dam he wasn't concerned about it lasting. He was just concerned about it getting completed under budget and before the deadline. Now look... his fucking dam is about to collapse JUST LIKE HIS PRESIDENCY.

Trump can't even build a lasting dam and people expect his border wall to last? How fucking stupid. When will he be fucking impeached? Everything he does is a failure in some sort of way but he twists and warps things around to make it seem otherwise.

TRUMP'S DAM IS A FAILURE. TRUMP'S WALL WILL ALSO BE A FAILURE.

HOW FUCKING RIDICULOUS IS IT THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL DEFENDING TRUMP!?

Trump's buildings are falling apart, he doesn't pay his contractors, and we expect him to make a quality wall!?!?!? HOW STUPID CAN YOU FUCKING GET!?

Dont be hasty

instagram.com/p/BQgB6AVD-qf/

may be fresh oc, looks like water is going over the other side of the spillway, towards the emergency spillway

there's limited information on ig and twitter

>Rain comes everywhere. Dams don't fall every time it rains, dummy.

>not understanding water tables
nice meme we all know rain destroys everything

Nice spacing.

Why the fuck is there a NOTAM closing the airspace for a forest + lake in the middle of fucking nowhere? Is this a legit media blackout?

Only when you repair your infrastructure

Alright you are obviously a troll or a retard or both. If you haven't been following the threads or don't want to bother lurking around for info then just leave.

The emergency spillway is going to erode away when the rain starts.

helicopters are flying rocks all over the place.

>Rain comes everywhere
You are a blue gum nigger.

We must meme this into failing. I live in CA and I am fucking sick of Libtards, beaners, gookyboots and niggers. I hope CA floods, burns and gets nuked.

tfw I have a built 4x4, guns, ammo, food and live in the mountians... 2 miles from the NV border.

>instagram.com/p/BQgB6AVD-qf/
thanks user. that would be a spectacle to see.

WHERE'S TERRESTRIAL VIDEO STREAM?! THEY ARE HIDING SOMETHING, SOMETHING BIG

Shit dog...

Id laugh my head off if it was discovered the dam had been built by Trump and the foundations were made of dumped Trump university exam certificates.

Payback for commiefornians who didnt vote for him as half a million of them are wiped out by god's wrath and Trumpenfuhrers papier-mache dam foundations.

Praise kek.

Trump sucks. No happening. Stop fear mongering. Emergency spillway is perfectly fine, facts on my side.

NIGGAS PLZ
youtu.be/Pra8ZwHp_gE
FINE

2 whole helicopters

Two helicopters, user. Two.

the reason the dam is being patched like it is, is because they have already decided it will give.

why they're putting the rocks and grout there is because they don't want to compromise the main spillway when the aux gives out.

the aux way is forsaken and the best thing to do is let it give out while no one is below.

Only teh Tehhhhminator can ztop dis now arh arh arh arh arh

youtube.com/watch?v=TaIWM2ruyK4

Just fall already!

They've got the same clip of helicopters going on repeat. Media blackout. Dam has already burst and Jerry Brown is leaving the country.

Just got home, what I miss? I see my strawpoll favors the emergency spillway failing.

BACK

TO

REDDIT

NIGGER

DILDO

SMASHER

they can fly close then do the rest by truck, pay the orchard guy a bunch of money

0.00000000000000000000000001 cali shekels to your account

> No new footage

I was here about 12h ago and no new footage since?
Hell, that means there's been no new footage of this thing for like 24h+ or so.
How in the fuck do they manage to completely censor an event like this in the era of smartphones and drones?
It's damn impressive really.

>These things don't happen in 2017.
It wasn't built last week.