After years of browsing Sup Forums, does anyone else feel like their sense of humour has become irreversibly warped?

After years of browsing Sup Forums, does anyone else feel like their sense of humour has become irreversibly warped?

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2013/12/mandela-and-necklacing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. I'm racist as shit but fuck off.

such a beautiful culture

It's got nothing to do with race. This is culture at work.

It's funny tbqh famalam. Nothing on earth really matters this world is less than a spec of instantaneous dust cosmically speaking.

We are nothing, life has no value. Might as well enjoy watching it all burn. Welcome to hell AKA Earth

naw m8, i drifted here because i was already warped. more so everyone else has a broken looking glass and this is the only place that is whole.

>he was probably hungry
fucking (((News))) media always editorializing fucking everything.

CULTURE IS BIOLOGICALLY BASED YOU FUCKING MORON. PLZ PLZ PLZ FUCK OFF. I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY COUNTRY.

TYRONE/ZHANG/PAJEET/ACHMED
PLZ FUCK OFF

>he was probably hungry

Well, he was sure sucessfull in solving that problem, now he'll never be hungry ever again.

Clearly the white man's fault

No this is primal instinct at work. A nigger is like a animal that has yet to evolve as they never had that slow incline to enlightenment like the rest of the world. They were simply plucked out of the stone age and everyone expects them to act like a human with 3000 years of evolution under the belt.

Can someone turn this into an ancap ball meme?

>Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day
>Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life

I've been here for like 12 years, my shit was warped long before news or pol was formed.

Yeah yeah where's the video

I'm inclined to believe this nigger will not steal again.

Euphoric nihilists please go

man that looks tiring.

i guess that is a yes.

Jesus christ....fucking animals. These people aren't human.

Like I give af. That's just one less "refugee" going to Europe to rape white women.

i'm so going to hell now

You social Social Justice Narcissist Cultists, remember what you have been preaching all these years; all cultures are equal.

If we did something like that here in Brazil...

what do you mean "if"?

Yes. Fuck it. The world is cruel and unfair, why not have a laugh at it since we can't change it?

Sup Forums likes to pretend theyre above this shit but in this pretty much gen z's future after the middle class is vanquished

>German 'humour'

What's up with the tire? Is it a religious thing? Is it the same tire in all the videos?

I said "if" because we can't do it. There is a lot of criminals at the same age like this boy here in Rio de Janeiro.
If we could do something like that maybe they stop with their crimes.

Here in Rio de Janeiro the drugdealers call this stuff microwave.

Why so brutal.....

Aw, he's tired out.

>filename

Good christian justice... Letting children get away with crimes are sharia law.

I've been here since I was 10 am 21 now so no

Any nig nog that even attempts that kind of rubbish on a human or animal should be chucked off a skyscraper.

>fawke news
>fake and gay
>sage
>sage por ser puto
>pics or it didnt happen

This never happened. FUCKK OFFF

looks like a spider-man villain origins story

no shit captain

What a fucking vermin.

let niggers handle other niggers
there's a reason they don't throw em in jail, they know that a nigger won't change so it's better to get rid of it

Aww they tried to do a good old Nelson Mandela style necklace on him, fail!

wnd.com/2013/12/mandela-and-necklacing/

I've developed a fear of fire after watching vids like these. Definitely a fear for black people with flammable objects...

>He was probably hungry

"Wherever I am, I must steal."

stupid niggers... kid steals flour, so they burn a tire worth far more than the flour

Now everyone can enjoy some kentucky fried coloureds

>God damn it Jamal would you let me fucking finish before lighting the damn thing?

>he didn't spend his formative years on Sup Forums

Rubber releases a lot of heat when it burns, e.g. hybrid rocket motors use it as a fuel source.

This is why im racist.

Nah, we're fine.

Granted, normies don't talk to me anymore since I heartily laughed at the Berlin christmas market attack in public, but who needs normalfags anyway?

Nope. You just sort of realize this world is to insane not to laugh!

>This is why im racist.

you just don't appreciate the beauty of diversity

When the avrage woman shits out 8 kids you dont value them as much. Pretty simple concept.

There are no barbaric peoples just different cultures :DDD

Dude, I was on charonboat long before Sup Forums getting redpilled on the brutal truths of the world. There are savages in this world, we can debate why they are savages, either cultural, genetics, or both. But there are real savages. And there are too many people who are pushing the narrative that we are all equal. That all cultures are equal.

my sense of humor was warped before I came to Sup Forums. My soul was dead before I even learned of this place in 2003. I fit right in here when I saw what was happening.

>>he didn't spend his formative years on Sup Forums
Kinda fucked me up desu

My whole mentality has become irreversibly warped.

>the guy poring the gasoline running away on fire

Nigeria's well underway to have a billion niggers living there before the end of the century.

As far as I'm concerned, they can't burn enough of them fast enough.

Ye its pretty hard to explain shit when im going to the movies with normies and laughing histerically at some bitch being chopped up while having a boner.
I had one former classmate that i had not seen in years straight up seriously ask me if there's anything left from the old me.

I hope you redpilled that bitch.
Fucking drama fags, all of the generations after 94

That's not funny. It's the European future.

>waste time to redpill bitches instead of further red pilling yourself

>not redpilling the generations now so you save the next generations

My sense of Humor has been warped by Sup Forums for a number of years. I remember when Starsky and Hutch Came out in theaters in 2004 (same year I visited Sup Forums) this black kid got blown up and flung across the yard. I cracked up so loud that everyone in the theater turned to look at me. I crack up every now and then just remembering it.

>Explain Chicago and Detroit.
>Explain Sweden and Germanies African crime waves.
>Explain later generations of migrant Muslims going "Jihad" just like their ancestors
>Explain UK Black and Brown rape gangs
EXPLAIN IT FOOL

they're burning niggers.
Are they dare I say /ourguys/?

>not realising that gypsies are subhuman and there will be no future generations to be redpilled because all is currently lost to chalga and drugs and instead of being a short sighted hopeful fag you should just kick back and enjoy

Only a truly demented sociopath would find that funny. Also, why do they put tires on them? I noticed that in other pictures.

>why do they put tires on them?

>burns more
>africans place no value on anything

*tips fedora*

He looks tired in that second picture.

first time in my life i feel sad for a dead nigger

>having gypsies as friends
>gypsies

m8 i started browsing Sup Forums regularly somwhere mid 2016 and it switched me from totally neautral normalfag to redpilled alt righter that literally only enjoys watching MDE

Earth is okay.

It's other people that is hell.

They have their own ways to solve hunger in Africa, we shouldn't interfere.

>first time in my life i feel sad for a dead nigger

I don't feel anything at all.

Maй тoвa ,кoeтo cъм нaпиcaл ce oтнacя тoчнo зa тeб.

Oh my yes, very much so. I'm pretty much unable to be offended by anything and as a result say very offensive things often.

The pure African nigger never invented the wheel. White man comes along and gives him a wheel and the best use the nigger can find for it is an instrument of torture for the sake of entertainment.

Fucking savages. We need to quit feeding these evolutionary dead-ends and allow them to quietly become extinct.

simply ebin

Bинaги имa нaдeждa, вмecтo дa cи ceдиш нa зaдникa и дa ca cъглacявaш c пpиятeлитe cи в кaйкбyк, им oтвopи oчитe.

Haй лecнo e дa нe ce пpaви нищo.

The left will happily see this happening in Britain and the rest of Europe.

Britain already has a massive problem with female genital mutilation and the torsos of Black children have been found in the Thames with signs of Voodoo traditions on their bodies.

Muslims in London are opening centres which cater to removing devils and exorcisms.

What the fuck have the left done.

The white man must be responsible for these poor disenfranchised POC to be acting like this

Ask Nelson Mandela.

wtf is this degeneracy

Irreversibly

Nope. I used to laugh at mean, or evil shit before I took psychedelics. After psychedelics I only laugh at stuff that is absurd or cleverly and intentionally humorous. Psychedelics completely changed me as a person on every level. I found Sup Forums 4 years after taking my first dose of shrooms. That was a year ago. You are all awesome, love yourselves, the people you know, and eachother. Have a great rest of your lives my friends!

Dat filename tho

This.