Goes from KGB officer to one of the most powerful and wealthiest man in the world

>Goes from KGB officer to one of the most powerful and wealthiest man in the world.
>All in a span of 20 years.
>Russian people are prouder than ever before to be Russian and of Vladimir Putin.

Seriously..fucking how? How did this man do it? And say what you want but I'm beginning to think that Putin is on the same level as men like Alexander the Great, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Theodore Roosevelt. Men like Putin are few (especially in today's world), and it's kinda weird to think about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-wFKNy0MZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k
youtube.com/watch?v=CVfI14WDuGo
youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4
youtube.com/watch?v=H9_8IK3Sy8E
youtube.com/watch?v=lolAMWfzqUI
youtube.com/watch?v=Znghj6TpxyA
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
youtu.be/cisQlKU8d3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VdJmdSwX8Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because Putin cares about his country

sometimes you gotta grab life by the pussy

Has there been a ruler in Russia that was better for the country than Putin? Peter the Great maybe?

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=t-wFKNy0MZQ

He sold his soul to the NWO, ((((they)))) provided the rest.

Probably. Westerners are always talking about how Russia should have a democratic leader but looking at Russia's history they seem to be a people who just don't mix well with Western ideals and the "democracy" meme. Every leader Russia has had seems to be the strongman type. Why is that?

he was lucky that oil prices increased in 2000s so he rebuilt the economy and crushed his enemies

thats so damn cute , a man with power shaking hand with a man abiding that power instead! Q__Q if only hitler could see this.-.

He's a corrupt, tiny creep that assassinates people and is completely unrestrained by morality. That's how he did it.

He's not a great man, he's a sneaky one that is willing and able to kill anyone that opposes him.

He's the best Russia has, but that says more about Russia than it does about Putin.

America shouldn't really be talking about shit like this. We do worse. The only difference is that we hide it whereas Putin seems apathetic whenever this shit is brought up.

He's a corrupt, tiny creep that slurs people and is completely unrestrained by morality. That's how he did it.

He's not a great man, he's a sneaky one that is willing and able to annoy anyone that opposes him.

He's the best America has, but that says more about America than it does about Trump.

Cause russians are fucking retarded and enjoy being used like dogs

>ended the war in chechnya (by bribing chechens, but he did end it)
>massive economical comeback
>russia strong foreign policy
>massive support of nationalism
>rebuilt a lot of infrastructure in places that people see

t. russian

>let soldiers get ground up like meat in chechnya
>end up integrating them, pissing on all the dead russians graves
>russians are ok with this
>always look for ways to steam roll neighboring countries

What is this manlets problem?

The ends justify the means I guess.

I figured this out 10 years ago. Damn you're fucking slow. Pic related is today's Russia.

he's clearly commited to making the world respect russia like the cold war never ended

and 10,000 nukes agree with him on that

Ivan the Third, Ivan the Fourth, Alexey Mihailovich, many of them

our history is full with great leaders

He's a leader of a nation, not a globalist cuck.

because a democratic presididnt cant rule frozen wastes surrounded by all kind of enemies

Thanks for your input, Olgyno youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k

False flag attacks to absorb total control

I guess killing all opposition while your people remain in poverty makes you great as long as you send your soldiers to go die trying to conquer sovereign states

White movement needs to be more white.

>Russian people are prouder than ever before to be Russian and of Vladimir Putin.

That's bullshit and everyone with an understanding of Russian history knows this.

Russia still didn't heal from the cancer of communism, and the country hurts and slowly fades away. Much more could've been done for Russia, but I don't know whether to blame Putin or not.

yet he's undoubtedly the greatest leader of the post-cold war world

no one even comes close, maybe merkel to the libcucks

but this is not america thread, what is the point of your comment?

yes the U.S. is great too bob

Hes ex-KGB, if youre a westerner who supports this manlet stick a gun in your mouth and pull the triigger

Putin is the good guy now. Only ISIS and the Marxist hate him.
youtube.com/watch?v=CVfI14WDuGo

Because he's a jew

>How

Our CIA has done far more spectacular and baffling shit than install a dictator. But he is pretty fucking cool.

Funny ivanovytch, but the fact remains you people are held at no value and are apathetic towards elections yet blindly follow strong men dictators

>4 posts by this ID.
>All negative and making America seem like the absolute good guy in every situation.

You people aren't even trying to hide your agenda anymore, huh?

>went from being a KGB officer, to taking this mans job: youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4

not that hard to believe desu

he is not, he is literally selling our resources for personal profit.
his is a liar, dont you find pretty strange him being a leader for 17 years already in "democratic country". Everybody hates him, he is a dictator.

>especially in today's world
Stop this.
We're the same people we always have been.

Through the power of Polonium-210

why are you burgers always putting your noses into other countries things

how can a whole nation be globalist puppets?

gtfo and let us have our own dictator

fucking this. We could destroy those muslims if our generals fought smart.

Who went into war against white people by the command of the jewry again?

manlet

that's rich coming for the country that holds corporations as people and just elected donald j. trump

Go move to moscow you commie faggot, im sure they will coddle your western values

>hurrr hes wyte

Only good commie is a dead one

these times were a disaster, nothing worse ever happened to my country

>wealthiest man in the world
You can bet your ass that Obama regime and his jew masters turned every rock in their banks, and paid as many to their own kind in Russia banks as they could, to find and then freeze his supposed assets. The fact that they didn't is already evidence in itself that he doesn't have all those imaginable monies MSM invented.

Because the Russians are an inferior culture

How do ordinary people rise to high status of power? With wealthy people backing them, ofc.

M8, just stop. You know jack shit. You sit there talking about how Russian people are apathetic as fuck, which is ironic coming from an American. The founding fathers are rolling in their graves knowing you spineless cucks haven't taken your country back.

>b-but we have we elected Trump!!

Please let's stop with the memes already.

just because he has been in power for a long time doesn't mean he's a dictator

the worker's party was in power here for 14 years, democratically elected

it took a fucking coup to kick them out and they are probably getting back in power in 2018 to consolidate their power even further

maybe your social circles dislike putin but here in brazil we have entire regions of the country that will never stop voting for Lula, maybe it's similar with russia with some added poll manipulation

What is it with americucks and taking credit for things that don't even have anything to do with them?

youtube.com/watch?v=H9_8IK3Sy8E

>you will never go to work like this ;_;

Ask any educated Russian and they will tell you that Putin is not on their side.

we will see how they think on the next elections

Why this board suck Putin balls so hard?
Putin and his regime are a bunch of corrupt fucks who are getting rich sucking up the country resources for decades.
You are a bunch of underage edgy retards, you get all your 'facts' about Russia and Putin from jpgs other retards repost here.
Yes sure there are some cool and badass quotes from Putin, but the reality is that he is an oligarch and in the last years he and his friends got richer and the normal people of Russia poorer.

I wish you the best of luck, Eastern bros.

Because unlike previous corrupt fucks Putin regime at least learned to shear sheep instead of slaughtering them.

putin kgb saved russia from (((gloablists))
trump cia saved usa from (((globalists)))

Nice try you neo-Bolshevik scumbag. Russia is Christian now. youtube.com/watch?v=CVfI14WDuGo
Get educated and stop lying to Americans because you want to genocide Christians again.
If you hate Russia in 2017 you're either an ISIS Sympathizer, or a neo-Bolshevik who idolizes Leon Trotsky and his "International Bolshevism" ideology.
Fuck you and die scum. Real Americans kill ISIS scum who sympathize with neo-Bolshevism like you.

Seriously die right now.

Are you lost bitch? youtube.com/watch?v=lolAMWfzqUI

Russia

When you praise Putin and say that he did a lot of great stuff don't forget that a lot, A LOT of bad stuff happened in Russia.

A guy like Putin wouldn't be possible in an orderly Western European country.

It's typical
>weak men create bad times (yeltsin)
>bad times create strong men
>strong men create good times (putin)

He is doing what's best for Russia and its people, which can't be said about other countries

Go Putin
Go Russia
Kill ISIS

Very impressive, now try to live in Russia like an average citizen and tell me how it feels.

Do you know what a funnel is? The Oligarchs use putin as a front for russian activity.

Russia isn't a country. It is actually a gang.

How do you rule a gang? Here you go...

Found your ISIS friend.

he is. hopefully he would live few decades more because i don't see any worthy successor.

your gdp was raped and sliced in half a few years ago, putin is a retard .

>Seriously..fucking how? How did this man do it? And say what you want but I'm beginning to think that Putin is on the same level as men like Alexander the Great, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Theodore Roosevelt. Men like Putin are few (especially in today's world), and it's kinda weird to think about.
When you go from:
>Paranoid genocidal georgian
>Kosher ukranians
>Common drunk who's never sober and constantly makes Russia look like a joke
>A living failure of a man who sold over half his country and fled to america as soon as USSR ended
Any decent leader will look like a saint.

the reason he makes holocaust denial illegal is because he knows zionist communists killed 28,000 elite polish and blamed nazi germany in 1944. Putin is a retard and people should stop praising him.

Actually I should mention that Gorbachev not old sold out his country to anyone offering, but did it for pennies with Yeltsin. He didn't even try to negotiate or make decent deals, just sold everything to lowest bidder. Now ofcourse all the jews in the government have bought up everything for pennies and copyrighted anything that they could get their slimy hands on AS SOON AS USSR fell.

Ok who is your replacement? Well go on... tell us which politician you like.

LOL, this will be good.

>Putin did it all by himself
Yeah sure. He's just a figure that pleases real russian elites, not petty (((oligarchs)))
Also he took credit for the results of 90s economic reforms (After they BTFO our economy in 90s, they actually started to work in the 00s)

putin is definitely still stuck in the Henry Kissinger mentality towards global geopolitics, but on the other hand, he's been masterful in his propaganda, media shut down and has forced the oligarchy to bow to him. the problem is that this can only go on so long. to me, it seems like putin genuinely wants to make russia great but he kind of realized how absolutely fucked russia was after the USSR dissolved. it honestly seems like at any moment, there could be a violent uprising against him, but it seems like the russian people are too trapped within a nihilistic mindset to do anything really.

he's just another sleazy politician, he's no different than the Clintons and every other shithead elite

who are the real russian elites

>he is not, he is literally selling our resources for personal profit.
Proof?

Well??? come on wtf... tell us the Russian politician we should support.

Come on... why are you silent?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
This is how to defeat the shills.
Just ask "Who do you support?" They run away.

Why there be an uprising against him? You do know that a lot of people thinkt that he should have really invaded Ukraine in Donbass instead of just sending weapons/tanks?

I'm not even sure anymore who is playing 4D chess with who. Media is definitely shilling hard for lies about Russia, and Russia is probably making propaganda/lies too.

It's a powerful and nationalistic country at the moment, which is respectable in todays womyn presidents and cuck governments

violently uprising? lol
You realize, that most russians are proud of him?
Why should there be an uprising against a magnificent man? Don't let the media fool you lol

This is a question I have always asked myself. If Putin is some puppet as some people claim him to be then who are the ones who are really in charge?

>who is mr. Dugin

Catherine the Great just because she had Alexander Suvorov on her side

>Media is definitely shilling hard for lies about Russia, and Russia is probably making propaganda/lies too.
Yep, though it seems there is not so many outright lies but the spinning is really good.

To get a daily dose of fun I watch Euronews in morning and NTV in evening. The contrast is really nice.

It's always an easy laugh reading the thoughts of a paranoid schizophrenic jewish extremist who fantasy himself a foreign policy analyst.. keep the comedy rolling Joseph.

>KGB officer becomes leader of Russia after collapse of USSR

In what world is this a surprising turn of events?

can't believe Putin pardoned this embarrassment

>russian people are too trapped within a nihilistic mindset to do anything really
translated as: soros funding to opposition groups was btfo

Russian MUSLIMS are murdering christians as we speak u fucking kgb shill, get the literal fuck out of my country

So in your honest opinions, anons, do you consider Putin to be the ""good"" guy in today's global political climate or not?

Yes comrade

youtube.com/watch?v=Znghj6TpxyA

>Putin single handedly solving the Syrian Conflict
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0

He truly is the most alpha manley to ever exist. On an open field with no cover, he could probably kill me with 1 arm tied behind his back, a bottle of vodka and some pocket sand even if I had an automatic weapon and 2 spare mags.

russian muslims are sitting in the next room, drinking vodka and singing this song as I am typing this
youtu.be/cisQlKU8d3Q

no, they are not murdering christians you dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=VdJmdSwX8Qs

Because Putin exhibits Masculine virtues and the young men who frequent this board can sense it. They know it *instinctively* that Putin and Russia represent a beacon to those virtues that have been eroded in the West by liberalism, selfishness and the lesse faire attitude disemminated by the Western establishment for generations since the fucking boomers got their hands on power. The ONLY other movement in the WORLD that exalts these things is Islam but they're chopping heads and hands of to make the point.

Putin shows with exemplary modesty and resolute calm how a man ought to be.

>If you hate Russia in 2017 you're either an ISIS Sympathizer, or a neo-Bolshevik who idolizes Leon Trotsky and his "International Bolshevism" ideology.

Kek

You could not be more of a Russian shill if you tried