Don't let facts get in the way of your happiness towards the suffering of others!

Don't let facts get in the way of your happiness towards the suffering of others!
Cuckservatives are pathetic, at least do a little research before cheering for a disaster.

Californians are all subhuman anyway

This

>liberals are washing away
No I'm just glad Californians are washing away. You're all shit and I hope you drown

So you're saying it's okay if we celebrate disaster when it happens to liberals?

Regardless, you missed the point: California is in this mess because of liberal mismanagement. Liberal insistence that the drought would last forever and that spic welfare is more important than infrastructure projects is precisely why this happened. And that's funny, and sad.

Yeah but Oroville was a shithole.

>implying flooding will be contained by a state that has let its infrastructure crumble in favor of Paco.
Can't wait for the San Andreas fault to sink the entire state, what makes you think we care?

California sucks. The farmers suck so bad they need government subsidies to stay in business. Let them go out of business I say, no need to water the desert to grow soy beans.

Did Vincent die?

SA fault only tops out at 8 magnitude which won't do much thanks to building codes. The CSZ is"the big one" which could be a 9.0 but that will only take out the very north of the state and parts of Oregon.

As a right wing Soldier in Camp Pendleton, I say eat shit, bitch.

So, my dream is dead?

Learn to swim!
Learn To Swim!
LEARN TO SWIM!

It will be blue soon. Hope you can swim.

Well, the state is going to have to take care of it themselves unless they are willing to end their sanctuary city bullshit.
If there's anyone for cali republicans to be mad at it's their politicians who treat them like second class citizens for voting red.

>building codes
>CA
kek

too bad you are a subhuman nigger and no one cares what you say

Most California conservatives are as bad as Democrats in red states.

I care

The Fesh Elderrs have past judgement on the filth they betraay us with lies.Praise Kek

>BIG
>LEAGUE
>FACTS

Going to Sanctuary City because it's 2 to 1.

This isn't true, the Army Corps of Engineers is partially responsible for this too, they split responsibilities, I heard a congressman talk about it yesterday

Why do dams even exist? If a place cant naturally stay then leave it alone

>t. edgy 17 year old virgin faggot

So liberal state government decided not to fix a dam whose breaking would only flood conservative counties?

> The farmers suck so bad they need government subsidies to stay in business. Let them go out of business I say, no
That's literally all farmers in all states you fucking retard.

we know. this is why we assert "you are a fucking idiot." and look there, you graciously provided us with the proof to backup our suspicion.
now leave, we don't suffer idiots here. you have reddit, and the dumbfucks like you are supposed to keep their trash over there.
i don't even understand why are you still alive. the world will /never/ be what you want it to be.
our hate towards niggers, spics and faggots grows stronger every day.
you lost and the racist nazis WON! that's so shameful and pathetic. this country will never belong to the niggers, spics, kikes and faggots like you. ever.

What state do you live in?

Yeah pretty much. It's shit like this why they want to break off and form their own state

:(