U.S Constitution, Article II, Section IV:

U.S Constitution, Article II, Section IV:

"The President, Vice-President, and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high crimes, and misdemeanors."

Let's not bullshit around, this is fucking treason, and Drump must resign and we need a new election

Flynns call was blatantly instructed and now it is imperative we investigate this Kremlin monkey and impeach him when it is exposed he is in ties with the enemy. You bellyhooed and stamped your feet when Madam Secretary Clinton over her fucking emails, why is there a different standard towards drump?

Come on Conspiracy theorists, you like to babble about US politicians being part of a mythical elitist cabal bent on world domination and yet pitch fucking silent when there's a real conspiracy (Trump and Putin)

It's all about ethics right? Fuck off

What's the matter cucks? Don't want extreme vetting anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7WpPP1FJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope they do, and start civil war 2, electric boogaloo

FAKE NEWS!!!!

I will extreme vet your asshole with a sledgehammer, nigger.

We are living in a time where Russia wants whats best for america

Times truly have changed

Since when are we at war with Russia?

You are seriously some of the most assblasted pricks on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX7WpPP1FJQ

i liek where this is heading

Even if Trump was literally a Russian agent he would not have committed treason. Treason in the U.S. has a very specific definition. You have to help an enemy we're at war with. We're not at war with Russia.

Why so tinfoil my man?

Maybe you need help.

Its Treason then..

roses are red
violets are blue

president orangutang is going to get fucked in prison and executed for high treason wew

>Russia
>enemy
0/10 OP is a knobgobbler

The amount of shill threads I've been seeing is too fucking much. Seriously how much is Soros paying you cunts for all of this overtime?

>Another election

Not gonna happen

drumpf*

saged

>GUISE I FUCKING H8 RUSSIA

>FUCK DRUMPF

>FUCK POOTIN

>FUCK ZANGIEF HE'S OP

>I HATE BORSCHT

>ANOTHER MAJORITY WHITE COUNTRY? LE SIGH

>POOTIN KILLS GAYS WITH A WOOD CHIPPER

The opposite Trump is a fucking traitor. The shills are the ones that support him. Stop being a blind faggot.

You got us: there is a conspiracy.

Trump and putin are going to corner the oil production market for USA and Russia and cut the OPEC countries and muslimes out completely. That way they both can back off the middle east and let all the third worlders kill each other and Israel without having to worry about losing middle eastern oil production.

Too bad you can't stop them and even if you could you shouldn't fucking want to.

Hope all these libs who hate russia so much sign up for the military so they can fight their end boss

>this delusion.

LOL. Where's the tough action cuckservatives? You all told me Obama was weak and that Trump would destroy our enemies with all this winning. All he's done so far is suck Putin's cock and continue the sanctions started by Obama.

I'm going to enjoy these next 4 years :)

*2 weeks

I'm all ears for your brilliant alternative explanations for the whole world shill fuck.

>inb4 TRUMP JUST TRYING TO MAKE MONEY

He already has billions of dollars, why would he vilify himself, hurt his own brand, take on the entire media and all the jew insiders (who have now made him public enemy #1) if he was hoping to make money? The bankers who control the world will probably never give trump the time of day ever again after this unless he wrests control of the world financial system away from them.

>C-cmon guys! Pls side with me ;_;
>You bellyhooed and stamped your feet when Madam Secretary Clinton over her fucking emails

Who the fuck writes like this on top of being incapable of creating a full sentence? Confirmed for disgusting mexican woman.

Really activated my almonds CTR.
Wtf I love Hillary, and Jews now.

What's happened to the Republican Party?

If Reagan returned from the dead he'd assume the Cold War had been won by the Soviets..

Your bait game needs work.

>If Reagan returned from the dead he'd assume the Cold War had been won by the Soviets..

because it was, dumbass. do you think when the USSR collapsed, all the commie kikes just threw up their hands and said "i love capitalism and america now"

Thats pretty much been the dynamic at play since at least George H. W. Bush administration. Dems and Neo-Cons ideally want 0 energy production at home and 100% to come from countries they can play power politics with like Canada, and every 3rd world middle eastern country. These countries are easy to corrupt and have zero free press, so if Dick Cheney makes money off oil production coming from Libya, who's gonna know?

Conversely, those that already have legitimate business in the U.S. in oil and gas production, as well as politicians who remember the cold war as being bad, ideally want the U.S. to be 100% energy independent, but are willing to do more trade with countries that are stable and can back promises on their own, like Canada and Russia.

The term Conservative in America makes no sense anymore, as there is nothing left to conserve.

You're an idiot.

>All these Russian shills
Shouldn't you be off the clock its getting pretty late.
Or has the night shift started?

>LE SIGH

1. It's not treason cause we're not in any sort of conflict with Russia
2. It sounds like you wouldn't have given a shit about hillarys open bribery during the election

Please... Russia are the good guys.
Please lurk more

Do you faggots ever get tired of losing?

People still believe this Russian story the MSM is selling? His resignation had nothing to do with Russia, he did not tell Trump and Pence everything he talked about, Trump wanted to get rid of this bullshit the media was spewing, asked him to resign.

Trump has done nothing wrong. You fucking shill piece of shit. When are you faggots going to learn you lost, and continue to lose?

Tell me again how is he a traitor? What did he do? Hillary sold weapons shipments to the highest bidder, what has trump done that even gets close to that level of treason