WW3 Really Close

Russia Sents Nucleear submarines to Kerch ! NOW Happening !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU
foxnews.com/us/2017/02/14/russian-spy-ship-off-east-coast-us-officials-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are your thoughts on this, Russiabro?

No happening user drink vodka and relax

fucking finally

Remmeber kids, russian submarines have killed more russians than they have killed enemy in the last 60 years.

Yes, in Border Ukraina, so much Military mobility today

going innawoods RIGHT NOW

Cheeki Breeki Grab SKS and go

iv damkie fellow stalker

source
dont panic

I hear some skyking ON THE RAIDIO.

Hopefuly they make it there and don't sink on their way.

OH SHIT TANKS IN 30, JUST HEARD 3 SKYKINGS

OH SHIT NIGGER HE HEARD SKYKING OP DO YOU HEAR HELICOPTERS OVER YOUR HOUSE?? DID YOUR DAD WORKING AT NINTENDO TELL YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN

RUSSIAN TANKS SPOTTED ROLLING DOWN MY STREET OUTSIDE, ITS HAPPENING!!! SKYING SKYING SKYING

Here in Germany you wouldn't hear much, if you don't live near a American base, we really don't have much, which is able to fly or drive, but Ursula van der Laien made sure, what we have could be used by pregants.

roll for ww3

> Russia Sents Nucleear submarines to Russian nuclear submarine base ! NOW Happening !
Oh wow!

RUSSIAN SUBS SEEN FLYING OVER WELLINGTON

NO not like this!

SPY SATELLITES CONFIRM TOP SECRET RUSSIAN PLANE TRANSFERRING WARHEADS TO TYPHOON CLASS SUB

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU

>tfw seeing putin with jetpack outside the window

third temple build you filthy juden?
shit, shidalay tanks in 30 minutes skyking happening!

Neat. See you on the other side, Ivan!

Remember, if we're in a position blowing eachother's heads off, no hard feelings. Aim your best, and I'll do you the same! Whichever of us inherits the ruins know this: you earned it.

Reminder that ALL of your subs are as faslane and not on patrol because they are broken.

Your surface fleet has no missiles on board until 2018.

How is sending submarine to base is escalation?

>mfw already a veteran and won't be fighting the russians

foxnews.com/us/2017/02/14/russian-spy-ship-off-east-coast-us-officials-say.html

Are they here to pick up comrade Flynn?

guys russians are hacking my computer right now I don't think OP is lying

I think their plan is to putputputputputputputput their whole fleet over there and ruin the air with their horrible pollution and then move on to their next target. Can someone confirm?

>Kerch
Literally nothing.

Oh no, they are going to attack their own base. :^)

Cute :3

Because we are ebil rushianz, and putin is literally hitler... don;t you watch American "news"?

Ivan has an irrefutable point here - wanna start nuclear grade BS with Bongs?, now be a good time as any to do it, they cant answer back. And being as how the last test missile fired veered of course and made immediately direction Florida Coast anyway, our 'allies' can prob. breathe a sigh of relief that those useless fucking hulks of rust are officially Out of Order as well. May as well chuck a dart at an Atlas see what theyll potentially BTFO, assuming they dont blow up on launch first.

A dead cat is a tragedy. A million dead Russians a statistic.

What do you guys think about this Crimea deal?

Is Trump just acting tough because of all the fake news sites like CNN constantly barraging Trump about him being a Putin puppet?

Or does he really expect russkies to give Crimea to Ukraine? At this rate the sanctions will never be lifted.

>Russia Sents Nucleear submarines to Kerch
Maybe Kerch just has a really good bar.
I don't trust sober Ivan with nukes.

one can only hope he's playing 4D chess, otherwise we're fucked

Yes. Trade for Snowden.

>to Kerch
>WW3

Edgy as fuck.

Finally. Would have enjoyed the russian's on our side though.

Let's hope they don't.... sink on their way there

all of this is larping bullshit. theres no 4-D game going on here. Trump is a reality TV star and has never shown any capacity towards forming complete sentences let alone being the torch bearer for a fourth reich. you are cringy.

can you faggots please stop saying larping every other post
jesus fucking christ
hwndu really fucking confused you idiots, didn't it

fuck off

AH MAHH GAWD POL WHADDAFUCK IS GOINGS ON I HEARD SEVERAL NUCULEAR LOADING SOUNDZ CLOSE THE RUSKIBANS BORDER!?!?!?

I mean, you guys still have land-based nuclear options. Even if you couldn't answer back at sea, surely the U.K. has missiles that could reach Russia from Great Britain. Right?

Seriously. Larping is now a catch-all term that cucks use to disparage any theory they personally do not believe in. Some Aussie used it to describe a bunch of anons in a Pizzagate thread yesterday after the latest disturbing video in that saga was leaked. He claimed they were larping even though thousands of pedos and/or human traffickers have been arrested across the country since Trump's election, with Jerry Sandusky's son Jeffrey also arrested yesterday. Sorry for the rant, but the cry larpers really are a bunch of close-minded faggots.

The articles about this make absolutely zero sense. Why on earth would you send an SSBN into the med? It's missile have a range of over 8,000km. If they wanted to do some crazy nuking Syria bullshit, they could do that while tied up to their piers in Archangel and Murmansk.

Only Zionists and commies want WIII. Putin and Trump want peace.

my first thought looking at that pix was why the fuck does a submarine need urban camo?

i should stop drinking