Whites BTFO

Most popular male in Britain.

How can you white cucks compete?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38967725

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeh-9nkTfsY
youtube.com/watch?v=8J5MMagIWsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ. Where does such a creature originate from?

>One of my own previous bios was simply "Model. Too stupid to write a bio," playing on the idea that models aren't supposed to be clever.

How can you actually compete with such witty banter?

Holy fucking shit what a pussy. He'd look like a pansy even in West Hollywood.

I knew comics were getting PC, but a black Joker?

No one fucking cares about your z-list "celebrities" and the fact that it's a nigger speaks less about white people than it does the nigger loving eurotrash that live in your shithole of a country.

> BBC
Fake news

Makes sense, Britain isn't a white country

The average Brit male is so ugly that Brit women will do anything, even fuck a feminine nigger to try to find good looking men.

Irish accent.

Says the guy who had a nigger president for 8 years

>female prime minister

how do they know he is the most right swiped?

Literally who?

Because politics is exactly the same as entertainment, brilliant comparison.

who?

fucking flag & bbc !

No surprise there. British women love em' niggers

All of you are implying that any of the woman on Tinder have any class. Fucking whores. It isn't hard, I got 10+ matches a day with a profile with pictures that were not me. I got nudes and all sorts. Fucking whores, all of the women who use tinder. It is a hook up app not an app used by most women. Its userbase doesn't provide a good enough sample size to judge all women in the country. it is just all bullshit.

Now shut the fuck up you retarded leafs and amerilards.

I am better looking than that cunt
i would rek him 1v1

this is a 10/10 male in the uk

maybe i have hope

nah man its just a bullshit story. they plucked the "most swiped right man on tinder" out of fucking nowhere

I would ask a Britfriend how it feels for your tax dollars to go straight into anti-white male niggerdick waving antagonism, but then I remember that I live in Canada.

BUMP

Who's this chocolate faggot?

They don't.

BUT THE BBC SAID HE IS MOST SWIPED RIGHT AND DID A VIDEO AND FEATURE ARTICLE ABOUT IT SO SURELY, SURELY, IT MUST BE TRUE AND BASED ON THE FACTS
youtube.com/watch?v=xeh-9nkTfsY

>most swiped right by other males

That isn't Sir David Attenborough

This guy would be with a 4/10 fat blonde coalburner here in the states.

Are Brit men really this ugly? I'm not kidding when I say that even the most attractive black males in the U.S. are really only desired by really fat or really ugly women

harsh burger

>40 matches a day

The real story is that even ugly women get this as standard.

Brits people are ugly as sin tho

youtube.com/watch?v=8J5MMagIWsE

I am honestly sad, women these days wear bullshit clothes, put on shit ton of make up, literally get plastic surgery.

My grandma wore her traditional dress about a year ago, I can't understand how did fucking jeans, filthy bodies, fucking t shirts become better than suits and dresses.
I want to go back in time.

Brits are ugly but highly doubt this is the most swiped guy in Britain. What about models, actors or athletes that use tinder?

TODAY

I literally have know idea who this is.

He looks like dirt to be honest not even memeing

>model
>black
>pilot
>tv appearances

no wonder. Most girls not into black guys dislike their culture, this guy completely removes that, he is a rich pilot

Was he matching with gay men?

he's gay, right?

They don't. I read the whole article and there's no statement from Tinder saying that he is, apparently the fact that he claims to get 40 matches a day is enough to qualify him.

>claim you're the most right-swiped man on tinder
>dipshit bbc "journalists" give you an article because you're a shitskin and it's SO DIVERSE

By and large people prefer dating people their own race. This has been proven time and time again. It's next to impossible for a non-white to be the most right-swiped man in a 90% white country.

Also BBC News has taken a fucking nosedive in quality the last few years. I wonder how they achieved it.

Mate, I got 10 matches a day and I'm a nobody. Aussie girls are just massive sluts, must be the same for britbong girls.

For real though, I swear up to 90% of coalburners are blonde. What's up with that?

>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Mods...

are they ugly?

post feet, cutie

Stupidity. Blonde women are retarded. Over 90% of coalburners I've seen tend to be pretty fat as well