Trump expects Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine: White House

U.S. President Donald Trump made it clear he expects Russia to return Crimea to Ukraine and reduce violence in Ukraine, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said on Tuesday.

"President Trump has made it very clear that he expects the Russian government to de-escalate violence in the Ukraine and return Crimea," Spicer said at a daily news briefing.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN15T2IY

youtube.com/watch?v=XDatxwGyFck

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur
foxnews.com/us/2017/02/14/russian-spy-ship-off-east-coast-us-officials-say.html
belsat.eu/en/news/hegemon/
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?_r=0
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN15T2I
youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahaha naive retard.

TRUMP CHMO soon?

When cocksucking putin pundits on tv tell bydlo so, then surely. Sells of car stickers will sky rocket, lol.

Not gonna happen.
Crimea is ours.

Trump is either insane or he genuinely doesn't care about Crimea. I think it's the latter. But he can't come out and say "I don't care about Russia's annexation of Crimea" (and why should he? Russia invaded a country not allied to us, where we have few, if any interests, why should we give a shit?), because his own party will turn on him. Neocon warhawk morons like Graham and McCain.

Nobody cares about Crimea. Ukraine is a good way to pressure Russia in more important matters.

>"President Trump has made it very clear that he expects the Russian government to de-escalate violence in the Ukraine and return Crimea,"

never.gonna.happen.

retards, this is to dispell the russian puppet meme, hell compromise on it for lifting santions or for something else, like cooperation in the middle east

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>hehehe le 69D meme

>ukraine

no such thing

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Its fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness we cant let this man have the nuclear codes

Russia is a bit overreacting now btw. It openly broke INF treaty and sent spyship to the US coast.

nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur

foxnews.com/us/2017/02/14/russian-spy-ship-off-east-coast-us-officials-say.html

I think that it can be connected to the Flynn resignation. Flynn was the main person responsible for making potential rapprochment with Russia. Russians may consider his removal as a threat.

(YOU)

>B-But trump is a puppet!

Weird. We're told repeatedly that trump is a puppet of RUSSIA/CHINA/MIDDLE_EAST/BANKERS/SOME_GUY. This doesn't seem to fit the established narrative.

CTR/ShariaBlue is probably overjoyed at this right now.

It wasn't the countless false concern threads, or the DRUMPF BTFO! threads, or any of the propaganda from CNN that would disuade Sup Forumstards from supporting Trump.

Nope, at the end of the day, it was this, right here. The idea that Trump and Russia will not get along. This is going to be like a civil war here, because half of you faggots think you can't be a conservative without supporting Russia, and the other half are fresh from leddit and will support Trump in anything he says.

This is great. We're going to see this board en-masse turn against Trump. And CTR/Shariablue didn't have to do shit.

Incoming sexy dossier about Putin wanting to invade all of Eastern Europe. Get your hats ready lads we are fighting ruskies for no reason

Words are one thing, actions are the other. Time alone will tell.

Tbqh, here in Poland we are not afraid of Russia attacking Poland, but we wouldn't want to lose our buffer zone like Belarus and Ukraine. It supplies us with cheap labour and guarantees safety.

Our current concern - much bigger than civil war in Ukraine - is Russian "Zapad 2017" military training in Belarus. Russians are probably going to use 90.000 soldiers and over 4k train cars of military equipment during this "exercise". Probability that these forces will never leave Belarus is quite high.

>"Zapad 2017"
>Probability that these forces will never leave Belarus is quite high.
i think that thats not going to happen either.
and if, what are 90k soldiers anyway?

>what are 90k soldiers anyway?

1/7 of your army, literally. Huge forces. Existential threat to Poland. Here in Poland we throughtly observe your actions in Belarus.

belsat.eu/en/news/hegemon/

i dont even know if the political situation between belarus and rf would allow that to happen....

It's ok, we can wait. Stay strong, burgerbros.

Fuck it

Trump cucked Russia into making US and Europe with Ukraine great again, Russia will fall.

Just great. Trump - чмo incoming.

Trump throws potential US-Russia broship under the bus to save himself from possible impeachment.
Sad!

I am just here to watch Trumpshills demonstrating their mental gymnastics, dont mind me

Should this considered as response to this?
nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?_r=0

How about Ukraine returns itself to Russia.

If they somehow won't leave Belarus it'd be to ensure their loyalty, not threaten you. Nobody cares about you as long as you don't host American missiles.

>nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?_r=0
Probably
From what have I learned about Russian foreign policy the past years is that they are not vocal at all when they are provoked

>buffer zone
>Belarus

Isnt Belarus practically a Russian oblast with special status?

>Nobody cares about you as long as you don't host American missiles.

Iran made a ballistic missile test few days ago. We are afraid of Iranian attack, hence need the missile shield. It is not our fault that Russia is so paranoid that thinks that the missile shield is being built against Russia, ok?

No, it is not.

russia should give crimea to USA.

give me 3 reasons why this is a bad idea. protip: you cant

No, our cucked government just throwing money in exchange for partial loyalty, like with chechens.

I can't fucking defend this. What the fuck.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN15T2I

Here's where this is going for everyone who is taking notes. Crimea will be going back to Ukraine, or it will become independent, but the US will look the other way while a Russian sympathetic regime is placed in Ukraine. The unwritten understanding will be that under this administration the US ambassador won't hang out in pro-European protest crowds going forward.

>a Russian sympathetic regime

Impossible now, i think. Russians did everything they could to create fanatical russophobia in most of Ukrainians.

>Trump supporter having a BSOD

Music to my ears

independent, with NATO peacekeepers maybe. if russia can put peacekeepers in georgia, why not US? giving it to asshurt ukrainians only opens up potential conflict. they cant be trusted to run their own country. all that needs to be done is ensure that the people in charge don't take a single inch from oligarch vultures on either side.

>he fell for the RT propaganda

Reminder that Russia is our enemy

>Russia orders the Novorossiyan defense forces to restart hostilities
>In the fog of war both sides blame each other for breaking Minsk II
>Russia invades Ukraine and occupies all Russian-speaking regions
>Russia declares that Crimea will be given back to Ukraine, only if all Russian-speaking regions are given autonomous republic status like what Crimea had prior to its secession
>Ukraine becomes an ineffectual rump state permanently subservient to its large pro-Russian minority in order to maintain its territorial integrity
>Russia looks like the good guy

Seems like the best the Russians can do at this point

4D chess for independent referendum on Crimea incoming
(they'll vote to return to Russia anyway)

Voted for Trump and been a conservative since I started voting and I never thought supporting Russia was ever a good thing.

Russia should be on its hands and knees begging the world for forgiveness for its spread of communism and degeneracy as shown by Based Yuri B.

Compared to who? The jews? Europe saying we need to give blacks reparations? China who want to destroy the united states?
>(((Propaganda)))
Is saying the russian's hacked our election then 2 weeks later (not being able to give any proof because it didn't happen) say they "Paid online trolls to shit post.", Not like isael doesn't have the same program or anything. But they're our greatest ally huh? Interesting.
Can't defend everything the man does. World war 3 will be (((fun))).

Well, at least Le Pen is still our gal

Relax, this will all blow over in a week.

The US needs to find a balance. If the US concludes that it needs Russia's neutrality in its potential conflict with China, it can't fully give green light to Russia on doing whatever it wants in Europe, because the USA can find itself after some time not only with China becoming more aggressive but also with Soviet Union 2.0 reestablished in Europe. So far Russia has 140 mln of dying out population, but if it managed to consume countries in Eastern-Central Europe, its population would hit 250 mln, and its geopolitical-economical situation would be incomparably better. I wouldn't count on a good luck that in such situation such a collossus would magically stop on the border of disarmed Germany.

This but leftys won't believe it until Trump begins bombing them.

WHY

To look tough on Russia you idiot. After what happened with Flynn he has no other option.

Fuck you're'e dumb

This thread full of Russian pain.

That is fucking BS. In the primaries, he said the exact opposite of what he is now saying.

How about no?

Watch liberal faggots suddenly reverse positions on Ukraine

Russia is taking down hacking units and arresting people for treason. Speculation says that it's in regards to Russian election hacking. You silly western people are so easy for Russia to manipulate

Probably a Russian submarine being found off our coast not even 24 hours ago

>You silly western people
>russia is OUR enemy
show ur real flag

I am Russian and I have been sowing discord in USA for very long time.

DID YOU REALLY THINK THINGS WOULD CHANGE GOYIM?

Meh, no one expected something different. Trump see this thing as a part of the trade, he is not idiot. He wants to get something from Russia. Not just whine constantly like Obongo or give up good position for free.

>NATO peacekeepers
>peacekeepers
There is no war in Crimea, come on. Crimeans were pretty chill about us taking them over.

Why the fuck does russia as we know it still even exist? They are the new Germany, they lose the cold war and come back to try again while being an absolute aids ridden shithole. Is it just roleplaying? Partition Russia once and for all and be done with this bullshit. Are we really at risk of nuclear war because this irrelevant backwater shithole wants to roleplay EU3 in east europe?

This. He owes nothing to Russia. "America first". We can just hope for good deal.

Why does Russia think it owns Ukraine?

Why is it willing to fight for Ukraine?

Why is Ukraine so scared of joining Russia?

is this just damage control, tot he average retard after the flynn resignation, it would look like damage control

Pussy ass Russians, subhuman slavs.

>Donald Trump made it clear he expects Russia to return Crimea
Yeah, except he really doesn't. Trump's not fucking stupid, he knows it's not going to happen.
You know this guy wrote a book called "The Art of the Deal"? Well, that's what he wants to get out of the whole Ukraine mess - a good deal.

OMG?!?!?!?!?!
DOES BRAAAAAAAPFH WANT WORLD WAR 3!??!!?!??!?!?!?!??!?
BECAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU START IT!!!!!!

And Korea too

Why do Russians love living in poverty so much?

that's not smart donald. return crimea is not de-escalate

Russia didn't spread communism. A bunch of Jews, many of whom fled to the United States and formed the Neoconservative branch you belong to, did.

Trump barley reads, let alone writes books

>Russia is so paranoid that thinks that the missile shield is being built against Russia, ok?

Well, it will not happen so I don't care.
Rest in piss, cockhole

Well I hope you know you're part of a small minority on this board. People will call you a neocon, jew puppet, heck maybe even a liberal for not supporting Russia.

>partition europe's bulwark against the yellow hordes

know why you're butting heads with russia? because they're the only thing stopping you from butting heads with china instead.

that will literally never happen

trump is literally just preparing the ground for negotiations so he set the bar up there to have more value for exchange. isn't it obvious?

>Russia didn't spread communism
>Literally the largest communist country for 90 years which funded communist groups around the world and created comintern

This is the funniest meme I've ever seen on this site. A desperate attempt to revise history and make it so Russians never had a hand in spreading communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg

he's definitely their goy

This. Good point. I think exactly the same.

How's that European life working out for you?
*canned laughter*

Friendly reminder that there is literally no reason for USA to be "allied", "friends" or even "neutral" with Russia.

Russia is a poor shithole, only 3 countries in Europe have lower GDP per capita than Russia. It exports literally nothing of value for USA but oil, and USA gets its oil from other sources anyway. It keeps destabilizing situation in Eastern Europe, most notably Baltic states, Poland and Ukraie, where US, on the other hands, have important interests.

Trump can't cut a "deal" with Putin even if he wanted, because Putin has literally nothing to offer him. They won't make a "deal" about Syria either because Putin wants 100% of control over it and he doesn't care about Trump's approval or disaproval of his actions in there either.

Friendly reminder that "muh strong Russian conservatism" is also a meme, since Putin allowed the biggest number of mosques built since the communist era, and allows the immigration from Asian Muslim states without any problem.

Friendly reminder that if you ever believed any of the mentioned above, you fell for a meme spread directly by Russian web propaganda forces, known as Web Brigades - Russian equivalent of JIDF.

>he's definitely their goy

Russia is a country literally owned by Jewish oligarchs and Putin is a friend of Jewish nation. He would never make a Holocaust statement omitting Jews, like Trump did.

> return Crimea
So... we`ve just did it. Reuters is interpreting it wrong.

not an argument

> UK and USA fund ISIS big way, supports jihad all around from saudi to moderate terrorists
> oy vey, these arabs are sure a nuisance, we din du nuffin
Makes you think.

except for that whole passenger plane. But hey BUKs are hard to aim, right?

I know a Slav girl who lives in Crimea.

They don't want to live under the "Nazis" as she calls the Ukrainian regime.

Also 90% of Crimeans want to live under Russia.

Trump is starting to become a puppet I think. All the pressure from the left is starting to get to him.

>can't even write like an American yet asked #Gay #Volodin for a "USA" proxy

No 15 rouble bonus for you this month, fag

I don't deny that about Russia, but if that holocaust speech is your best evidence against trump being kosher then son plz.

> never