I regret voting for him

I regret voting for him

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5u2mo6/who_is_skippy_learn_more_inside_youll_be_amazed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

said no one ever

You didn't vote for him
You didn't vote at all

Sage

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5u2mo6/who_is_skippy_learn_more_inside_youll_be_amazed/

Just saying all the "I regret voting for him"
Threads are made by Muslim diaspora in the U.S.A and Europe
Mostly Iranians because Trump hates them

>Doesnt sage.

Yup were all triggered you got us good.

Leave

Mods?

Yeah I also regret voting for Harambe, user. Should've hopped on the Trump train when I had the chance.

I don't. I voted Trump because he's a retarded dickhead; not because I care for America. I am what you call a real liberal. :^)

lol, calling them shills isnt enough? you need the mods to protect yourself from opposing views?

kys facist cuck

same

Same desu senpai baka

^this

HA HA HA HA

Fpbp, rekt CTR OP

I didn't vote because I was a felon on probation

I don't, he's delivering to his best effort on all claims.

YO YO MANG DAWG FO SCHISSLE ASS CRACKIN BOOLET IN MAH AAAASS I HERD SUM WHITE BOI GOT CAT DOWN BY DA TREE FO REAL BY DAT FUGIN HUGE ASS TREE BY DA HEEL? YEEEEAAAAGH I hERD SOME MOOLAh FELL OUTTA HEEZ POCKET MAYBE EVEN SOME TREE FIDDYS YO DAYUM THAT'S SUM BUSTA AYASS SHEEIT G YEAH YEAH U HEAR ME YEAH YEAH YAAAAEEEEEEEEEGH SHUT YO AYASS UP

>his best effort

You didn't vote because you have to be 18 to vote. And post, so fuck off

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>leftist nottintouchwithreality memes

>this copy pasta
parsly sage rosemary n thyme

get gassed faggot

It's all fun and games until you actually manage to get a meme elected... I can't help but realize we doomed the US when we elected this orange clown... But seriously, he can't get the nuclear codes.

Sup Forums can't defend this at all. Hell, Trump can't defend it. Don't worry though, I'm sure an Alex Jones-tier shapeshifter conspiracy theory is being concocted at the moment.

Maybe the Bog bros made the call that saved the US.

fuck off D brock and your cesspit of paid shills/
cant wait to we round up all you faggots for the reeducation camps

I don't :3

QQ moar Oppai