Christian group in the UK walks through a heavily muslim area

not a Christian myself, but this it's almost moving - well done UK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlS35hW02co
youtube.com/watch?v=KZfaPVLcOOc
youtube.com/watch?v=eLAnFkR7T04
youtube.com/watch?v=xkAJ6uHqiHA
youtube.com/watch?v=r4vzQ4NLY_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pjGDnX4VZBA
youtube.com/watch?v=DOYS-c4P_nc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTqW62Vw8Zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=UlS35hW02co

Why are Muslims the only culture that gets a free pass in their religious zealotry and fear and disgust of other cultures?

Why is the EU and America obsessed with forcing our peoples and cultures to bend the knee to them rather than forcing the Muslims to learn our way of lives?

Islam is going to win at this rate.

(((them))) of course

btw this made made me think - it's clear that the Christian god is now fading away: in the name of what we European brothers will stick together and fight this time?

They are just being agitators,no need for this nonsense.They aren't adhering to Christian values and using the name of Christianity for political motive. Shameful really...

yeah but that's not exactly the point since Christianity has been a "political motive" since... forever.

and it needs to be now more "political" than ever

>Christian group

Lel

Nice link dipshit

i'm sorry i totally forgot the link

Link?

Tons of replies before a link is even posted. Nice sockpuppetry fail you faggot.

here you go

The elites of the west abhor and despise Christianity.

Thanks, after i refreshed i saw the reply for burger.

I've seen those Brtain First fools before.

Its and old video faggot

Here have this picture

>Why is the EU and America obsessed with forcing our peoples and cultures to bend the knee to them rather than forcing the Muslims to learn our way of lives?

How about , not forcing them to learn anthing but deporting all of them ?

Well they certainly act British.

fuck muslims fuck shitskins FUCK TONY BLAIR FOR RUINING THIS COUNTRY

As we're both faggots, wanna come to my bedroom later honey?

it seems europeans are starting to finally get some sense and being less cucked. That's good to see, hopefully there's still time to save the continent before the shit gets to good old Portugal

Nice one user - hadn't heard this in years

youtube.com/watch?v=eLAnFkR7T04

>Italy
>not a Christian myself

go back to Libya

of course the Eire-poster loves fomenting racial/religious divisions

they're clearly provocateurs
>hired in bouncer with earpiece
>shite cheap uniform
>moody nationalists
>swagger
>the music
>shout at locals
>edit the few points where locals boil over

reads watermark br!tainfirst.co.uk

oh i see.

>"you see this cross? this will prevail"
they're muslims not fucking vampires

Sweet - know of the band, but not that song.

How about some more standard thrash?
youtube.com/watch?v=xkAJ6uHqiHA

it says "video not available", I don't know why
btw I'm not this much into PE, it's just that Genocide Organ are so, so violent, it's almost incredible
youtube.com/watch?v=r4vzQ4NLY_Q

>they're muslims not fucking vampires
kek'd, but then realized they could be both - someone alert InfoWars

>its a pol falls for fake actors episode

>of course the Eire-poster
of course

can you imagine being this cucked

Yeah, I would absolutely love to see them live -this is my goto song for calming down when I'm pissed off.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjGDnX4VZBA

Message to all refugees
You are welcome in the UK, we will offer you safety. We apologise for bombing your country / selling your leaders weaponry.

Please ignore the shouty lady with a cross, she clearly misunderstood her bedtime story.
Peace

I was listening this song a minute ago;
btw I've seen them live in 2009 - they were great
here's (crappy) a video if you want
youtube.com/watch?v=DOYS-c4P_nc

Imagine your educated young people being guilt tripped over war atrocities they have nothing to do with for half a century.
Then plant them with the ''ideals'' of communism/socialsm.
Then devaluate their education by spreading marginalised fields nobody will be able to find work with.
Then boos their childish egos through identity politics.

That's how we got here.
And it wasn't the jews who got us here.
Just look at who sent Lenin to Russia to start-up communism.
The Arabs were always the true enemy.

Nice! All things considered that's a good video. I'm surprised the sound came out as well as it did.

At what point do you think Britain will have a higher islamic percentage than Christian? Right now I only ever see pensioners being christian and going to church, local churches around me are known to have maybe 2 or 3 people go a week - What will happen when all the old people die in 10-20 years?

It makes me feel uneasy, less and less kids identify as christian, thus never passing on the tradition to their own children. Even though I am not christian myself, the Idea of churches becoming derelict or even being deconstructed is worrying. Think about it, churches have been a significant part of British community for centuries, quickly being replaced with getting as pissed as humanly possible at clubs covered in vomit.

A google search predicts that christianity will fall from 64% to 45% in the next 30 years and islam will rise from 5% to 11%... I personally estimate these figures to happen in the next decade, then in 20 years both christianity and islam being more or less equal except in built up cities where islam will be the number one religion.

I'm becoming more and more tempted to become a Christian. Not for the belief in religion, but as a defence mechanism against the trojan horse known as the muslim migrants.

Holy fuck europe is lost.

Fuck gOD and his bastard kid

Best post

>Why are Muslims the only culture that gets a free pass in their religious zealotry and fear and disgust of other cultures?
Because only they demand such pass and advocate this by God's word. Can't argue with God. Atheists BTFO.

fuck your god and his kid-fucking habits

Dw, it's just a no-go zone

kek
>athiest

quit projecting your paedo cult religion onto others, Catholic.

Around the mid 90s a group of Islamists looked at the normalization of homosexuality and discovered the power of the word "homophobia". Upon seeing the effectiveness of the term they decided to adopt a similar word for themselves "islamophobia" which is a thought terminating cliché.

You see, "phobia" implies an IRRATIONAL fear of something. They load the word with the implication that the other person is irrational, and less credible as a result.

When you already ruin a person's credibility to an uninvested third party you immunize yourself from any argument, good or bad, that the manufactured irrational person can come up with.

why are you shilling for muslim immigrants? you got a craving for muslim cock in your ass, kid?

it's just too easy to troll these spastics.
if they can't win an anonymous argument on a belizian tax-avoiding forum, how do they think they'll win in politics.

all they can do is shout vague platitudes at people they percieve as the problem

>This is R cuntry
>We's just innocently walking thru town
Shoving a cross in peoples face and shouting them down. Who's the real radical religious nutcase?

case closed, the muslims arent stopping so why not try to demonstrate whatever the "British Culture" that bigots refer to is

damn Britain sucks.

>my sandnigger is better than yours!

>a corrupt institution that originally was used to control and subjugate the native population and now recently is aiming on replacing them is close to death

what a shame.

hmm... almost like they've outed themselves with being focussed on numbers and donations...

What is cultural Marxism, Alex?

>refugee sunday

>1977

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CTqW62Vw8Zc

>Just look at who sent Lenin to Russia to start-up communism
So Germany then? Makes sense seeing as it's mostly arab.