We will not comply to President Trump's hateful rhetoric!!!

>We will not comply to President Trump's hateful rhetoric!!!
>California can be independent from the union!!
>CalExit!!!!

As a California Fag. Fuck Jerry Brown.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Samuelhuntingt5/status/831548875458695173
youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lafund-20161219-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taking liberal threats to secceed as anything other than virtue signalling

Did you REALLY think california would give up the billions of federal gibsmedat programs AND thier position as the biggest electoral body in the states?

Youre expecting a parasite to abandon its host? Dream on.

Cali wont leave until we kick them out.

>haha 5th biggest GDP in the world suck it rural retards
>daddy trump pls give money

You burn up a lot of gibs when your state posesses literally 25% of the countries illegals.

Kek
>"this was done by trump because California was talking about seceding"

When?

Somebody call buzzfeed!

So ready!!! lol

Doesn't California pay way more than they get back?

I also want to get as much "EU assistance" as possible since we give them billions and get almost nothing back.

Thats what they say on paper, by convieniently ignoring the fact that they are debt spending.

They recieve real cash from the fed, and pay it back with IOU's

Some faggot literally said California keeps America operating...

Fucking faggots... the only thing you really need as a country is food and energy. The Midwest is literally the worlds breadbasket and energy comes from other red states.

We could gas the entire left coast and parts of the NE and still be fine. We wouldn't be a super power anymore but still be a functional country that is overwhelmingly white.

lol

Califag here, I have a feeling if Trump gives them the federal aid Jerry Brown will use the money for other shit as he's done in the past.

What happened to Calexit? Bye bye, faggots.

>Was done by Trump
>Evidence exists from 2005 showing damage in the spillway that they ignored

Yeah right I'd like to see them try to turn this around on Trump

What did Kek mean by this?

He knows what he must do.

Until their little bubble bursts and they come to the Fed begging for a bailout

Federal assistance you say?
What happened to Calexit?
What happened to the hate of those walls?

California talks big shit until they have problems.

witnessed

That has nothing to do with the fact that they are a net contributor.

The Iron Throne is mine by all rights and laws of Westeros.

>THAT DATA WAS PUBLISHED BY TRUMP ADMINISTRATION FOR PROPAGANDA! FAKE NEWS!

Jerry Brown is fucking amazing compared to our next Governor. Gavin Newsom is not only divorced and paying child support for his wife's kids, but he also wants to ban all semiautomatic guns like Massachusetts did last year.

Anyway, Trump should help us out with FEMA. This is because if he's allowed to send FEMA in, he can send ICE (another DHS agency) with them so the mass deportations can begin.

Brown talks big shit because he's retiring in 2018.

Lol the media can try that if they want to lose the last of their credibility

Reminds me of the Feminism poster with the chick with the black eye. Tough until someone throws a punch. Someone post it.

>we don't need no fascist federal government
>dam starts leaking
>WAAAAAHH UNCLE SAM I STUBBED MY TOE HEEEELP MEEEEE

I am in posession of an actual californian debt payment.

If somebody borrows money from you, then pays it back by borrowing more money its not a net contributor.

Its a bubble that relies on a supply of infiniteley increasing debt, when it pops shit is going to hit the fan.

The water behind that dam certainly voted for CalExit.

We just can't stop winning can we?

It will happen.
Search twitter for dam white supremacy I'm sure some Congoid already wrote something

Kek approved with the don's sig

Obviously a Sup Forumstard

Nobody really wants to be the guy who refused federal assistance / refused to give federal assistance and played hardball and looked tough to the point California gets flooded.

There's a time to set aside pride and political differences, this is potentially a major disaster, and there will be hell to pay for whoever fucks up.

mobile.twitter.com/Samuelhuntingt5/status/831548875458695173

Yea posted the wrong one sorry

Jerry Brown will ask for federal aid but I wonder if Trump will withhold it until he does something about sanctuary cities.

Does this mean Trump can waterboard an entire state to get rid of sanctuary cities?

Absolute madman!

I don't understand these people

in 2013, California spent just under 350 billion in federal funds, and contributed about that same amount
They're only high on the "net contributer" list because so few states even break even.
So when you're about 10% in the black, it's treated like a fucking miracle

California in Jan:
>We won't help Trump!
>We'll rebel and form our own nation without him!
>Fuck all of y'all, we pay for everything

California in Feb:
>What do you mean you'll defund our schools?
>But we have a dam that is going to blow, surely you'll help us?

California in Sep:
>We have finally expelled most of the illegals
>Our economy is booming, we can afford to pay our debnts
>Lord General Trump will lead us into the future

Remember how we used to say we were dropping the Cosbys off at the pool when we took a shit?
Now we say we're dropping Gov. Brown off at the pool.
He's a bitch niggerfaggot

What side of the wall they will be? Imagine California the country with no immigration control... Why it would be a literal paradise on earth...

If Trump holds the 200,000 people that evacuated hostage, more of whom voted Trump than Clinton, to get California to cooperate with him on immigration, he will generate so much public outrage, I can't even fucking imagine it.

It would massively kill his administrations popularity for a prize I don't think would be worth it if he were successful.

There's a time to play politics and a time to realise your fucking job is to make sure hundreds of thousands of Americans don't become homeless.

I want trump to go there and personally make a speech to all of California with that shit-eating grin of his.
>It was my pleasure to lend you my support and aid as a reminder that everyone of you is still an american citizen

I was going to post this but couldn't word it right ( ESL).

>tfw Gavin Newsom is literally the Justin Trudeau of California
My condolences man

Reporting you to Californias authorities. Those documents are private.

Bahahahahaha

But California can pay for it. Even the article that OP was mentioning says they could. California is just looking and asking for gimme dats .

DUDE WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT DAMS WE NEED THE MAGICAL CHOO CHOO LOL

Seriously, just cut off funding already.

Just saw this in another thread.

California is fucked. Their solution right now is to plug the hole with a big rock.

Leaf at this point commiefornia is so far gone we might have to send in the national Guard to purge.

WOrst governor in America, corrupt to the core

Well then they won't have any problem dealing with this on their own.

Enjoy the illegals Mr. Brown

The National Guard works for the State first then the Feds.

California can put it on credit.

Just like the rest of their economy.

Aren't emergency funds and funds for general purpose a huge difference.

I don't think Trump every threatened all Fed funding from CA, just sanctuary cities. Is Oroville a sanctuary city?

Who would they borrow it from?

This is a chess game. If Trump ignores/denies it they'll use it as ammo to say he's an incompetent president and doesn't care about the state. You have no idea how brainwashed my state of California is.

Praise Kek

> Moonbeam hires illegals to patch up the dam

> thousands die in the next flood

Oh I know exactly how bad it is. I just moved from there recently.

And CA bending the knee for funding would be embarrassing enough for the state, they wouldn't live it down.

In exchange, Fed control of California government to kick off the reconstruction process.

Fuck California, you better just shut the fuck up for the next 4 years if the other 49 states need to save your asses after all the hell your shithole state has been raising over Trump.

If only I wasn't a College student here right now I would move in a heart beat. I fucking hate what this state has become. Shit like this happens because of the stupid shit the people here worry about instead of making this state great. And with Newsom next in line this commie state might actually succeed in taking my guns away.

It's what happens when you spend infrastructure money on deportables

All happening theme
youtube.com/watch?v=hii17sjSwfA

*blocks your path*

I feel your pain as an Illinoisfag, the dems will probably win the governorship again here and continue the same shitty spending and taxing with Madigan behind the scenes and one of the Kennedys as his puppet.

I'm from Cali but laughing my ass off. VIVA TRUMP!

Seriously?
That sounds like a "State Guard" to me.

If they want gibs, they need to bend the knee.

>We could gas the left coast

KEK VULT!

>Newsom

This is a reason why Trump needs to cut funding for sanctuary cities already.

Yeah I know it's kinda stupid but they are kinda like the individual state's army. Which is why some National Guard units in different states get better funding and are supported by the state most of the time but is technically under the Feds. It's weird.

We're like a part-time Army. When it comes to wars, we work for the Federal government. When it comes to state-side issues, we all have different missions. My unit won't get called up for rioting. However, if a bomb goes off and destroys Rupp Arena in Lexington, we'll get called up to go in and rescue survivors, maintain a safe zone and ensure the immediate area is safe from accidental and purposeful contaminations.

Shadilay!

Hello, neighbor.

LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM

>Nine Lives Matter

Is this confirmed? i just got really hard.

Loving the moon beam

We're going to need a bigger oven

THE WATERS
OPEN THE WATERS

Me too. He is a giant cuck.

cali has money for illegals
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lafund-20161219-story.html

but not to fix dams

They're going to blame Trump as much as they can, especially if the entirety of California isn't rebuilt in glittering gold fifteen minutes after the flood starts.

Wrong! Ask Alabama how that worked out in the 1950s

lol praise kek
learn to swim faggots

Wait wait wait, do they need, dare i say.. a wall?

california is becoming mexico

and then we will have to carry them forever

Never underestimate the power of liberal mental gymnastics.

Remember they blamed Bush for Katrina even though the mayor and governor failed to have proper evacuation plans, failed to keep the flood walls safe for years prior to the hurricane hitting, and failed to ask the federal government for help with sufficient time and for the proper assistance. But yet everyone still blames the federal government when they have to be asked for help.

PRAISE

Dam built 50 years ago that probably has had the bare minimal in upkeep because politicians spend money on gibs and other useless shit that people can see rather than infrastructure that doesn't get and political glory but actually is worth a dam, pun intended. If you put money into infrastructure and keep it up so it never gets to this point people say there was never a problem and it was wasteful spending but now we get issues like this and they freak out that their gibs was gibs to them and not to actual useful shit. Fucking race war when?

c u cali