Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4swGieuSbU&t=254s
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_21017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's the law and order candidate

He has to fire her.

No. Kellyanne is pure
he doesn't have to do shit leafcuck

so they can't get to trump so attack everyone around him instead?

Because she's an idiot giving the left ammo is the only good reason. I have to listen to lefties parrot "alternative facts" all fucking day because of her.

You are fake news.

Let her go. She's a waste now. She really is a fucking idiot and thrusts her foot down her mouth every time that trap of hers opens.

She's easy ammo to the left

It's fucking over drumphkins

its just the beginning

General Flynn was literally who tier.
Kellyanne at least has some balls in backing herself up. Flynn folded like a napkin.

Good. ANYTHING beats the amount of nepotism and dishonesty - the previous admin showed.

If she fucked up -- YOURE FIYA'd

Nice response nigger

>The president shouldn't have to enforce the law as long as I like him or her

The Revolution eats it's children.

One by one, they're taking out the Trump loyalists

Youre à fake leaf
Chink ?
Ahmed?
Anglo cuck?
Dieu donné?
Or worst à natif...

Oh nooo... that sucks.

First they came for Flynn.
And I said nothing.
Then they came for Conway.
And I said nothing.
Then they came for Bannon.
And I said nothing,
And then they came for Trump.
And no one was left to say anything.

Trump should respond by arresting McCain for meeting the Syrian rebels, that will shut these faggots up.

Sorry CTR. But your shit posting actually causes the opposite of what you want to happen to happen. The only way to reverse it is for you to kys

Drumpf'd

Stop eating little girls please

The pedophiles are afraid. Trump needs to use the cia to kill them. A cornered animal is dangerous.

Show me the law that Conway broke. You can't.

well he keeps appointing absolute nutters

Wow, Cernovich really called this. Says it is an establishment coup to purge the "alt-right" elements within the whitehouse and put the real influence with Pence, leaving Trump with few allies.

>go buy the POTUS's daughter's bullshit chink-manufactured jewelry

What did she mean by this?

top wat

She used her position and authority to make an add in national TV, of course people is mad at her. Stop with your /x/ bullshit.

kek

Oh nooo.....the Cruz adviser is getting shoved out....that sucks....

She had that simultaneous deer in the headlights/get me the fuck outta here look on her face this morning talking to that manlet Matt Lauer

Cut her loose already

Flynn literally said on his twitter that he was simply falling on his sword, and said if someone must be sacrificed then he is willing to be in order to MAGA. His own words.

I'm not the Revolution.
The Revolution is the Revolution.

Yes yes but Bannon is the priority

Kac is hot.

String together a coherent sentence and come back leaf.

Come again?

Silence shitskin.

lol why would you be mad about that? That's the state of the left right now. They are resigned to attacking not even Trump, but one of his lackeys and their only ammo is taking her words out of context. They look like idiots

what she do?

Yeah that's the precedent that has been set.

Don't you have to fuck a dog or some shit?

The CIA is a leftist corporation.

Never apologise, never back down. Fuck the lefties

Jason Chaffetz already gave her a strike for telling people to buy Ivanka's brand on TV. She's clearly a dumbass who's winging it and clearly doesn't know when she's crossing the line.

It'll be her.

Then Bannon who has way too much baggage, and then likely Miller because he's a bit of an idiot.

Seems like the case with the Flynn ouster for literally nothing

The left has been fixated on Bannon rehashing the same tired "le puppetmaster" thing that they did with Cheney

>(((Ethic))) office
Let me guess some obongo faggots who couldn't get removed yet.

Don't you have to fuck a 12 year old or some shit while being decapitated?

Anyone else remember how one of the first things Hitler did was betray pretty much everyone who helped him obtain power because they were a threat?

It's a saying from the French Revolution.

First the revolutionaries beheaded the king and nobles, but very soon their own heads were on the chopping block

Lol fake news

She literally made up a massacre. Why would we want someone that dumb representing us.

None of that is illegal.

Jason Chaffets is a representative.

>comparing Trump to Hitler

That's an insult to Hitler

it's a distraction. 360 degree checkers

takes the heat off russia story

Fake news.

I suppose. Trump is just firing people who helped him. Hitler killed them.

Just unleash pizzagate investigation already!

You sound like a broken record. Do you have a coherent thought yet?

Is this trumps way of draining the swamp inter dimension ping pong style?

FAKE NEWS

Kek

Asking for critical thinking on this board

Chaffetz is the leader of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Conway is cabinet member who used her platform to promote the brand of the President's daughter. It is clearly an ethics and conflict of interest violation, you mong.

The establishment forces aligned against Trump--the left, the deep state, the media, the cucks, etc--is frightening. You should be frightened, anons.

You have nothing

>You should be frightened, anons.

Well you are FAKE NEWS

Ok so you are a retarded leaf. Thank you for confirming.
Still not illegal.

It is illegal retard. Only the President is immune. His cabinet is not.

kekekekekekek, nice one, good shill larp tbqh fempai

It's clearly fucking nothing

Show me the ethics violation

>KAC leaving

Fine, take out the white trash.

I see you have a planned coup. I'm happy for you. You will be able to have a lot of fun when anarchy begins.

Just call everyone a misogynistic bigoted woman hating asshole if they say anything about her.

You can shut them up.

Fvcking retards.

>Alternative facts
>Bowling Green Massacre
>Under Ethics investigation

I said after the Bowling Green Massacre that she was either getting canned, or she would provide us with years of entertainment.

Right now she's on her third scandal just over three weeks into the presidency.

I won't forget how you guys shilled for this stupid bitch because she was on Trumps team, I won't believe you guys when you claim you knew she was going to get fired all along.

You weren't here the day KAC endorsed number one daughter's Chinese crap, were you? Extensive discussions on same, and it is an ethics violation 100%, which is why she was reprimanded for it.

>tfw you forget not everyone lives here

She advertised something while giving a news conference.

People in the government, except for the president, are not allowed to give any sort of endorsements or advertisements at all.

how long until pic related

Sage Shareblue threads.
Thay are in full attack mod

2 days a kek

The President was exempted because he is already under the Emoluments Clause of the constitution, and all his decision affect business. In the past all presidents have divested into a blind trust. The exemption was instituted because:
1. he is already covered by both the Constitution, and by norms.
2. Political adversaries could question his motives based on who benefitted.

He will be impeached on this when the Republicans come down from their high and remember that they are Americans, and not Nazis.

Nah fuck letting Bannon go. He's awesome.

What makes it even more hilarious is she thought she'd be ok because she was chatting with her 'Faux and Friends' buddies

A blonde bimbo is a blonde bimbo is a blonde bimbo, as the saying goes

Kellyanne has become an absolute moron and does nothing but given liberals memes to use at this point, ax her

So what, is this ethics violation just a rule or a law?

>become

youtube.com/watch?v=W4swGieuSbU&t=254s

Obama shilled health insurance
Solar panels
Windows
his books

but Democrats draw a red line when it comes to fashion

became, whatever I typed it quickly

Summer, after 4th of July celebrations.

>massive turnout for fireworks displays
>NOT MY PRESIDENT vs. SECOND AMENDMENT BITCH
>shots fired under cover of rocket's red glare
>fights last through the night into the morning
>obsessively followed by Sup Forums et al.
>martial law
>military mostly nogs anyway, crisis of conscience
>military coup
>billy bob goes ape shit
>Civil War II: Electric Bogaloo

That's how I see it happening. We have enough time to flee or stock up.

correct. straight from alinsky's playbook.

>He will be impeached on this when the Republicans come down from their high and remember that they are Americans, and not Nazis.
So, Americans after this don't elect him or like him again? It will impeach because he went against the establishment, that is, it will be the usual coup. It's dead for your democracy. haha.

Jesus Christ the shilling is at some serious levels today

>let's literally project our insecurities all over Trump

>representing us
She doesn't represent us you idiot, we didn't elect her, she's Trump's assistant. Meanwhile, her "made up massacre bit" just got the MSM to remind the US population about the iraqi terrorist cell found in bowling green in 2011. The whole Trump administration plays games like this with the media all the time

Again, so what?

Quit being such a fucking baby.

They will all eventually get picked off, Russia has more than enough ammo on all of them. Especially Trump.

They are gonna wait till they can extort the fuck out of us and we will all end up comrades. Trump should commit sudoku while he still has a little pride.

and yet half a trump supporters think the attack actually happened

>Fifty-one percent of people who voted for the president said the non-existent terror attack was reason enough to restrict travel into the US.

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_21017.pdf