It is now socially acceptable to do hard drugs in high school

>it is now socially acceptable to do hard drugs in high school

Wew lad! Wew lad! Wew lad! Wew lad! Wew lad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0msBwUfGjc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where in hell is your school?!

When wasn't it?

ya right before they get kicked tf out

no it's not

This

>90's meth
>80's Cocaine
>70's LSD

School and Drugs go together like Sweden and BBC

>tfw you remember your friends getting handjobs in class and on field trips back in grade 8

high school has been a drug marketplace since the 1960s and is in the present decades a gun and sex marketplace as well.

you degenerates believed the lies in hollywood movies?
hard drugs and even weed were rarely known to high school students in the 60s-70s-80s, and the ones who did know about it were scared to try it.
>yfw less than 1% of U.S soldiers in vietnam smoked marijuana

>Meth was never "the thing" you stupid nigger.
>70s WEEDLMAO
>80S WEEDANDCOKE LMAO
>90S WEEDLMAO
The whole lets be goyim and do drugs like good goys shitmeme is really fucking old.
Even ancient societies fucked with opium and alchahol for the longest times.

Cool thread burger.

in the hood maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=0msBwUfGjc8

wtf, is this real?

apparently, and is supported by the goverment i believe

Maybe if you live in Detroit.

Drugs will always be cool, don't be mad because you were too much of a NEET to find good connects.

> cXuck

what did he mean by this?

I went to a grammar school, which is like a high school but only for smart/money-having people. Like 98% of the kids there were middle class and drugs were and presumably still are rampant and the faculty knows, but do shit all about it.

well yeah you can get drugs but i doubt illegal gun trade and prostitution is all that common in high schools

drugs lost their mysticism for me when i had my first seizure.
it is 1000x stronger than DMT, acid and frog venom combined. epilepsy is what caused the visions / revelations of every prophet in recorded history.

90s and early 2000s was LSD, mushrooms, weed, prescription pills. Speed was for losers with ADD and white trash

The best acid available in two decades came down the pipeline from 97-2000. Those were good times. Field trips to the museum and doing UIL math and science competitions after tripping all night were some of my favorite high-school memories

It's all too common in niggerville USA