Without Syrian refugees you wouldn't have Apple

Without Syrian refugees you wouldn't have Apple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Baldies! Haha!

Fuck man, stop reminding me of painful memories. Every time I see an iPhone I want to slap it out of that hipster fuck's hand.

steve jobs invented the iphone

Now I hate syrians even more. Thanks!

>Blame the Syrians for apple and by extension liberal tweets
You heard it here folks!

Fuck Apple.

>crApple
Lolk

>his dad made the iphone
no
>syrian refugee
a millionaire

wasnt steven jobs dumbed as a kid?

Steve jobs didn't do shit but marketing

>liberals use a scumbag who was hated by steves for abandoning him to drive a point

rolling in his grave

makes me hate syrian refugees more desu
apple sucks.

That was probably before/during the islamic revolution

Never used this faggot shit anyway.

Apple made the first commericial computers. What did Bill do? He stole the idea and made windows.

Apple is a piece of shit. No wonder it came from the mind of a shitskin. The man consistently backstabbed everybody around him and barely held onto power.

The man fucking denied treatment because he was a lunatic. Fuck him and fuck you potato.

Steve Jobs can't program, his dad abandoned him, his dad was the son of a millionaire and not a refugee.

You are a retard, OP.

What we should accept millions of savages because one of the invented garbage tier phones and computers?

>Trump said America should prioritise Christians and other minorities.

Was Steve Jobs a muslim?

Apple had made this country worse, go fucking kill youself

>apple made the first commercial computer

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

It's time to end yourself.

>exchange student
>refugee
HAHAHAHA

improved* the idea and made windows

Welcome to the free market, commie faggot

Why would I buy those overpriced gadgets in the first place?

That would be a good thing, Apple products are over priced leave it to a fucking shit skin to over charge for crap.

>Steve Jobs
>inventing anything

>Used (((traditional medicine))) instead of proper medical treatment when got diagnosed with cancer
C U C K
U
C
K

It's funny how liberals are now the corporate whores, who treat Apple, Facebook and Twitter like their gods.

zero muslims or iPad/iPhone?

it isn't even a fucking choice. bye bye dunecoons

Samsung had smart phone with a multi-touch screen first.

Retard

You mean a world in which normies, libtards and nogs didn't have access to the Internet?

Are you implying that this would be a bad thing?

Ok

yeah sure what a travesty. just imagine all those child slaves without jobs

Steve Jobs didn't create shit, he was in charge of marketing.

>not muslim
>was a shit dad

wtf i love muslim mass immigration now

Steve Jobs was adopted, is mother would have aborted him if she could have.

>Without Syrian refugees you wouldn't have hipsters.
>Without Syrian refugees the world would be better.

Yeah, what's new?

Oh right. Those Chinese sure are improving US planes. Can't bitch about it can you now eh?

>Liberals parading around a man's corpse to push their agenda
This is a new low even for them.

You say that like it's a reason not to ban the fuckers immediately.

There is not a single benefit to importing these fucking animals.

Another reason to keep them out!

Thanks.

ok

That's just more reason to get rid of them. Fuck Apple and their overpriced garbage made by Chinese slave children

Lol fuck apple
*posts this on windows phone*

When did I bitch about the Chinese's planes? What the fuck are you on about?

read the tag on your shirt

Jobs was an unwanted child of a Syrian muzzie and his [BROWNED.COM] white gf.

It was only a few months before Roe vs. Wade. A few months later and the dweeb would have been aborted because wymyn's rights.

>improving

the chinese cant even maintain air properly
what the fuck do you think theyre going to do with a 200 million dollar unfinished joint strike aircraft?

We need jobs, not Jobs.

Mine says Dominican Republic :^)

Bass & Co Made in Maine, USA

We have Chinese slave children in Maine? Cool

both are shit compared to the newest Sukhoi

rare

>russiaboo

Russian airforce wouldnt stand a fucking chance against the US airforce

>*reads tag*
>made in Turkey

Logic is good for musicians if you want something that you can focus on music with, because it's so user friendly that you won't waste too much time on the computer when you're rating to record and produce a song. It's very efficient.

Pro-tools is expensive as fuck and complicated as hell

Just make sure you get really good specs to run logic, they dont tell you that.

So?
>No iphone
>no ipad
>don't even use the ipod touch anymore.

We'd live without Apple.

*trying to record

Here, it says "fuck you faggot"

Not significant for me.

Ok, thats it, get the boats ready. But seriously, apple is overpriced shit purchased by teenage idiots to feel more included in a group of other teenage idiots.

Apple is the worst thing to happen to personal electronics.

Thread can end now.
Kill yourself, Applewhore

This. Also his whore of a mother wanted rich people to adopt Steve, probably so she could try and steal him back later but will change her mind if they paid her lots of money. She refused to sign the adoptive papers because he got matched with a blue collar family. She only signed it when the couple promised Steve would attend college. Steve hated his biological parents and loved the fuck out of his adoptive parents. Hell he event went full autistic screeching when people would call them his adoptive parents.

>niggas first name is the alphabet

WTF is wrong with Syria?

Steve Jobs was an UTTER cunt, the world is demonstrably worse because of his life.

I still use one of these fuckers. I have no need for smartphones.

Fuck, hurry close the god damned borders if it means we don't get another over priced fucking toy pusher. Nothing but a status symbol to idiots aka women and niggers.

People are paying for microphones, cameras, and tracking hardware. Some even have fingerprint scanners and heart rate. Then connect them to various networks. Are you fucking serious?

Even if the manufacturer or government didn't do anything malicious that information will catch the eye of someone. All of Apples shit has been hacked just like everyone else, but somehow convinced people they are secure.

If I remember correctly his dad was rich as fuck and knocked up some skank while he was in the States. He was adopted by catholics of German ancestry and detested his biological parents.

Except Jobs didn't actually design anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=E3s-qZsjK8I

yeah, saw some young syrian and also iranian refugees with big potential
still not an argument

the cycle continues

Steve Jobs knocked up a white man, and refused to acknowledge the child as his own. He refused to pay child support. He only paid $100 a month after the court made him take a paternity test and took it out of his paycheck

oops I mean

> Steve Jobs knocked up a white woman

He was adopted bro

Jobs' father wasn't a refugee, you bait poster. Also he abandoned his son, curious how your shitty image didn't mention that.

Hahaha nope fuck off apple your products are just as bad as some dentist who collects childrens teeth and try to sell them as a crappy sculpture to hipsters and then all their friends see snd want to buy them just to be apart of some crappy shitty craze,I use android
ANDROID MASTER RACE!!!!

He sold them to idiot normies but invented? No he never invented shit in his life.

I fucking hate apple from the bottom of my heart.
There was never so much shit for Libtards.
I never ever will buy ANYTHING from this shitty label. Please bomb them down like everyone already did with Syria.

Without Obama trying to overthrow Assad we wouldnt have Syrian refugees

He wasn't a refugee.
And he gave e up Steve Jobs when a baby.

why Sven, you have to invest on rapefugees and cucksheds?

and Jobs abandoned his own daughter in return

at least Bill Gates married one woman, stayed married to her, and had three children together

This.
I was stuck in a contract for three years with an iphone and got pissed every time I pulled the shit out of my pocket.

Another good reason to reduce that shithole to a smoking pile of rubble.

We know what you meant.

Why do people care so much about this guy?

I wish trump would just nuke Italy and just be done with you faggots

If only white syrian refugees could come to the us, we would be alright.

So I have another reason to hate them

Because Al Gore tried to take credit away from him for inventing the internet

Steve jobs is one of the most overrated people in the fucking world, and Apple products are shit

>Oh you support this?
>Well what about THIS? You oppose this don't you? Haha, hypocrite. Just try and defend yourself.

Page 3 from the Liberal Playbook

Yo. I'll be there in no time

His father wasn't a refugee though. He was of Syrian descent, but he wasn't a refugee.

It's funny how far Arabs go to hide their Arabness. Changing names, marrying whites, changing religion, etc

Steve Jobs was a salesman not an inventor.

WTF I hate Syria now