Soy literally turns you into a faggot

menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects
Price’s body as well as his emotions began to change, often in ways that were hard to separate from normal grief.

Mood swings and a decrease in libido are not unusual companions to bereavement. But Price had a nagging sense that something was off.

“I was becoming much more sentimental,” he recalls, describing his emotions as almost feminine. “I’d break out and cry at a sad movie, that kind of thing. It just wasn’t like me.”

When Price began dating again, it was as if the sexual aspect had evaporated. “I enjoyed the company of women,” he says, “but it was just like they were my friends. Even if I had wanted to do anything physical, I couldn’t have.”

Other urls found in this thread:

japanprobe.com/2009/08/30/japanese-women-long-for-samurai-men/
phytoestrogen.com/
darrowmillerandfriends.com/2013/10/03/japan-turing-out-the-lights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_decline#Japan
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
webmd.com/men/features/low-testosterone-explained-how-do-you-know-when-levels-are-too-low
onhealth.com/low_testosterone/article.htm
dietaryfiberfood.com/phytoestrogen-hormones/phytoestrogen-food-sources.php
jacktylerperformance.com/2013/07/18/testosterone-10-ways-to-boost-your-manliness/?relatedposts_exclude=2
jacktylerperformance.com/2013/07/07/soy-isnt-a-health-food/
cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/06/05/japan.herbivore.men/index.html?_s=PM:WORLD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men
mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/sexual-health/in-depth/testosterone-therapy/art-20045728
peaktestosterone.com/Symptoms.aspx
chriskresser.com/soy-foods-associated-with-lower-sperm-counts
expressindia.indianexpress.com/ie/daily/19980530/15050214.html
tokyoreporter.com/2012/09/27/japans-first-masturbation-bar-for-women-opens-in-shibuya
asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml
peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Food.aspx
peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Glucose.aspx
ask.metafilter.com/149004/History-of-white-not-wholegrain-rice-in-Japan
rense.com/general75/fav.htm
nourishingourchildren.org/Soy.html
janethull.com/newsletter/0605/safesoy.php
westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/2000/01/trifold-soyalert2010.pdf
sexyscience1.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/japans-carnivore-women-and-herbivore-men/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/15/soy-myths_n_5571272.html
larabriden.com/how-soy-affects-hormones/
dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nut.2010.10.018
metro.co.uk/2015/08/26/13-vegan-athletes-smashing-it-on-a-meat-free-diet-5349835/
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soy is the PMS of beverages.

Raw milk is /ourdrink/.

And soy is in everything. Now what, goyim?

Methamphetamine counters these effects BTW.

Yes and makes you utterly disgusting failure of a human being. So, whatever you're into.

>Yes and makes you utterly disgusting failure of a human being.
If by "failure" you mean "man" then yes. It does.

>Soy in fucking everything
>Chemicals in plastics turning the fish gay
>Birth control in the water supply turning the frogs gay

Bruh I'm about to believe Alex Jones at this rate

You're forgetting the massive counter to this though. Few people even know of it.

Stop buying mass produced consumerist garbage.

nice meme.
>what is Japan
What would that be?

I started drinking soy milk about a year ago (I like the taste) and I haven't noticed any change. I may be an exception to the rule though. I had to start shaving at 15 and balding by 25. I had testosterone to spare.

lmao and people eat it up. big business and big gov owns and drives the shit. Produce for yourself, we're more slaves today than in the past.

these are memes.
soy is a good source of protein

>What would that be?
High-paced living.
You see, we in the modern world live at a faster rate than naturally adapted for.
This forces our brains to operate at a higher "clock rate" than natural. In order to do this, extra dopamine is released. This allows us to keep up with the pace, but it has drawbacks that are typical of enhanced dopamine agonism, namely bloated egos and bloated sexual libido.
This is why modern society is so ego-centric and sexually promiscuous. Unintended consequences of heightened dopamine. While the higher dopamine causes enhanced testosterone response to counter the estrogenic effect such as those from soy, it also causes society to become more psychotic as well.

This is the truth of the world in which you live.

Oy vey. Soy doubles your gains goy.

>protein gives you muscles
it fucking doesn't
it's all hormonal
your body either produces the hormones needed or you inject them into your body

Fermented soy is fine. HFCS and aspartame in everything in Amerika is far worse.

Can confirm. I only drank soy milk and substituted meat for soy from age 9-21. I am now a trap who can't even grow a beard when I try. Soy makes you into a fuccboi.

Pea protein is the best protein. A bit pricey though.

Even the big bang theory has a running gag about this it's not exactly news

massively overconsuming a particular food at the expense of a balanced diet has a negative effect
who would have thunk it

No shit, we told you this years ago.

>But muh tinfoil

Choke on your low T faggots

Are those almonds about to be activated?

>decreased libido
Good, that means decrease in sexual sin.

Wasted quad

>TFW drink soy
>Have no attraction towards hair big men
>Sometimes act feminine
>Sometimes wear girlie clothes
>Sometimes do girlie things
Soy is magical

Phytoestrogens: Is the Japanese Diet turning Japanese Men Feminine?

The Japanese diet is widely known as one of the healthiest in the world - and rightly so. Long life-spans, low obesity rates, and comparatively few cancer cases all speak to this reputation. However, there is one aspect of the Japanese diet that has remained under the radar, and it just may be the last nail in the coffin for Japanese society.

Japan is in the midst of a population crisis. A negative birth rate is slowly ensuring the gradual extinction of the Japanese with the population decreasing by 244,000 in 2013 alone. There have been many attempts to identify and remedy the causes for the population decline. Sociologists have pointed at culture as stifling family life through long work hours and shifting gender roles. The government has offered incentives for couples that have children, including payouts and free health care. While culture and monetary incentives certainly play a role, there is one piece to this puzzle that is being dangerously overlooked; and it is biochemical.

Those familiar with the uniquely Japanese phenomenon of hikikomori and herbivore men will clearly see the connection. A large majority of 60% and 70% of Japanese men in their 20’s and 30’s self-identify as herbivore men - Men who have no desire for sex and are described by their female counterparts as flaky, weak, fragile, skinny, and sexually undesirable.

>Little to no interest in sex
>Decreased muscle mass and strength
>Decreased body/facial hair
>Lowered sperm production
>Feelings of depression and decreased sense of well-being
>Lowered motivation and self-confidence

These are the exact same symptoms of men with low levels of testosterone. Testosterone is the driving force behind a man’s sex drive; It builds muscle, deepens his voice, increases the size of his penis and testes, and motivates him to live life.

1/?

WITNESSED

You may be surprised to learn that the modern Japanese diet actually lowers testosterone levels in the body. Phytoestrogens are plant derived compounds found in a wide variety of foods, most notably soy. The body interprets them as estrogen and they have been shown to have a feminizing effect on men while also lowering testosterone levels. The modern Japanese diet is saturated with phytoestrogens in unusually high levels compared to other cultures. Soy beans, tofu, tempeh, miso paste, and every possible derivative of these such as sauces, seasonings, powders, and additives are all high in phytoestrogens and are regularly consumed in Japan. In addition, the regularity at which it is consumed is more significant than simply the raw amount. Take for example daily miso soup for breakfast as a staple in the diet. From birth to death, the average Japanese consumes phytoestrogens on a daily basis. This is especially effective through periods of physical development such as puberty and early in life when hormone regulation is being balanced in the body. Phytoestrogens disrupt the process of not only sexual organ development and masculine physical traits, but also patterns in the brain characteristic of male behavior. Even moderate consumption during pregnancy can have adverse effects on fetal development and puberty later in life. Consider the impact of what is essentially daily and life-long hormone therapy on a culture-wide scale and you begin to realize just how deep the issue is.

2/?

The hormone-killing effects of these foods is not a new discovery. More than 2,000 years ago, Chinese monks traditionally consumed tofu on a daily basis to intentionally reduce their sexual drive to assist in their lives of abstinence. But why haven’t we seen the effects of this phenomena in past generations of Japanese? This is because the Japanese diet of today is vastly different from past generations. Major changes such as the move from brown rice to white rice near the beginning of the 18th century marked the beginning of things to come. (Regularly consumed white rice causes spikes in blood sugar, which causes drops in testosterone by an average of 25% after meals.) Post-WWII Japan was introduced to new technologies and methods of mass food production. Not all soy is created equal, and modern industrialized soy products are quite different from the soy of past generations due to these differences in production. Modern soy production creates a product that introduces a whole host of problems for those that regularly consume it. Furthermore, many foods that were consumed in the Japanese diet that promoted testosterone production, are no longer being consumed in the amount or regularity that they once were.

Now Japan finds itself with a population of sexually apathetic, perceptually weak, and skinny men. But what about the effects on Japanese women? Phytoestrogens in the Japanese diet have been shown to actually increase sexual drive in women. With women-exclusive masturbation bars opening, Japanese women marrying foreign men more than Japanese men, and organized groups of Japanese women longing for the past when there were “super carnivorous males,” it is no surprise why Japanese women are hunting for manly men like cats in heat.

3/?

While culture certainly plays a role in the feminization of the Japanese male, life-long consumption of phytoestrogens in the modern Japanese diet disrupts the fundamental process that develops masculinity and sex drive on a society-wide scale. This issue must be addressed if serious consideration to solving Japan’s population crisis is to be given.

References:

japanprobe.com/2009/08/30/japanese-women-long-for-samurai-men/
phytoestrogen.com/
darrowmillerandfriends.com/2013/10/03/japan-turing-out-the-lights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_decline#Japan
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
webmd.com/men/features/low-testosterone-explained-how-do-you-know-when-levels-are-too-low
onhealth.com/low_testosterone/article.htm
dietaryfiberfood.com/phytoestrogen-hormones/phytoestrogen-food-sources.php
jacktylerperformance.com/2013/07/18/testosterone-10-ways-to-boost-your-manliness/?relatedposts_exclude=2
jacktylerperformance.com/2013/07/07/soy-isnt-a-health-food/
cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/06/05/japan.herbivore.men/index.html?_s=PM:WORLD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men
mayoclinic.org/healthy-living/sexual-health/in-depth/testosterone-therapy/art-20045728

4/5

Stimulants and psychedelics are the white man's drugs.

peaktestosterone.com/Symptoms.aspx
chriskresser.com/soy-foods-associated-with-lower-sperm-counts
expressindia.indianexpress.com/ie/daily/19980530/15050214.html
tokyoreporter.com/2012/09/27/japans-first-masturbation-bar-for-women-opens-in-shibuya
asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml
peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Food.aspx
peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Glucose.aspx
ask.metafilter.com/149004/History-of-white-not-wholegrain-rice-in-Japan
rense.com/general75/fav.htm
nourishingourchildren.org/Soy.html
janethull.com/newsletter/0605/safesoy.php
westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/2000/01/trifold-soyalert2010.pdf
sexyscience1.wordpress.com/2013/10/28/japans-carnivore-women-and-herbivore-men/

5/5

i bet you've been waiting fucking ages for a thread to appear where posting all this tat isn't the most batshit thing in the thread

Soy sauce ok?

Xd

Why almonds, soy and rice milk cost more than cow milk?
Plant milk can be mass produced easily

it's because you are a ashy baboon

I learned the danger of soy to masculinity years ago when I started lactating.

When I get high I get high on speed.

As long as you don't drink a gallon of it every day.

It's mostly the soy milk fags that are fucked.

Always got the cops comin' after me.

It's alright do do meth as long as you're cute.

Enjoy your fem juice, goys!

What about almond milk?

He asked Price how much soy milk, on average, he drank each day.

“He told me, ‘Probably about 3 quarts,’”

>3 quarts per day
>1 quart is 4 cups or almost 1 liter.
>12 cups of soy milk per day.

That's an insane amount of ANYTHING to be consuming. If he drank that much milk or beer or soda or whatever he'd have equally horrendous health effects.

I drink maybe a cup or two of soy milk per week, in my shakes after workout, and have never had an issue.

Until that one shadow creeper shows up.
You know, when you're sitting on your back porch in the after noon going on your 5th day without sleep and you look inside your house and see this creepy fuck who looks like an evil homeless person skulking toward you in the dark and shadows on his elbows, body contorting as it inches ever so close to you...

Don't binge for too long user, you need to rest unless you wanna get ugly.

Not everyone can or wants to grow a fucking vegetable garden and live in a goddamn shack in the woods. STOP IT VARG

Rude post t b h lad

This is the reason Jap guys are so feminine... They consume ridiculous amounts of tofu, miso and natto. All packed full of phytoestrogens. Even coffee has estrogen in it. Men should not consume anything soy based.

...All the while hearing music constantly. Every sound you hear sounds like music. You hear music coming out of your faucets, from the neighbors, from everywhere. And it changes. Songs mix together effortlessly, and the lyrics can even change.
Then out of nowhere, a fucking cash for gold commercial starts playing in your head(what?).

>drinking 3qt of soy milk everyday for years turns you into a bitch

Who the fuck didn't know this?

Consumer of Soy here.

I switched from meat to soy years ago due to having high cholesterol and WHO and other health bodies say it lowers cholesterol and haven't noticed anything bad.

It's actually a complete protein source (contains all essential amino acids like meat and milk) and WHO rates it as high as Chicken, Eggs or Milk.

Schizophrenia m8.
Stimulant-induced schizophrenia.
Once you understand how it all works, this- suddenly explains what's going on in the world.
Granted society isn't going as hardcore as I have on stims, but the same underlying functions are at work.
D2 agonism brought on by high-paced living. As a society, we're living faster than we've evolved to.

It's fascinating, awesome, and terrifying at the same time. Our only hope is to evolve and simmer down a bit.
Otherwise our species will destroy itself, much like a tweaker who goes on too long without rest.

I keep trying to tell people this and no one wants to pay attention.

This is old news.

Want another interesting redpill? Birth control completely alters a woman's personality, sex drive, the way she makes decisions, and who she finds attractive.

Guess (((who))) invented and pushed birth control in America

>Muh soy meme.

I know people who hate soy and only drink real milk and they are still sissy trannies.
One of them even plays vidyia with me, that sissy animeposting burger slut.

I kind of want to do that. But not because of him. Mostly because
>Fuck grocery stores
and
>Fuck mortgage payments

>Soy literally turns you into a faggot
so this is why Asians are so beta

but it makes you more cum

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595

>Only three intervention studies reported hormonal effects of soy isoflavones in men. These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/15/soy-myths_n_5571272.html

larabriden.com/how-soy-affects-hormones/
>Phytoestrogens, or plant-estrogens, are more benign. They’re naturally present in many foods including lentils, oats, peanuts, cashews, garlic, cabbage, fennel, apples, coffee, beer, dairy, and meat. Phytoestrogens have long been part of our traditional diet, so we’re adapted to them. They help to regulate and metabolise estradiol (our strongest estrogen). For example, phytoestrogens protect and buffer estrogen receptors. and they promote the healthy detoxification of estrogen.

I'm in a similar boat to you, I went (mostly) vegan because of high cholesterol and I eat 1-2 servings of soy every day. Haven't noticed any difference at all in terms of mood, sex drive, or gym performance.

Im tired if soy latte drinking bitches. That shit gave me man boobs. Im feeling them right now! Im gonna hang up now, Im getting worked up again

People will pay more for it.

I-its just phytoestrogens it has no effect!

That's not how food works.

I would disagree, If you were actually a "real" man you wouldn't need to use substances. Meth also doesn't turn you into a real man, it just makes you highly overconfident until you crash then you will just turn into a paranoid antisocial piece of shit.

Hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction associated with soy product consumption

Timo Siepmann, M.D.'Correspondence information about the author M.D. Timo SiepmannEmail the author M.D. Timo Siepmann, Joseph Roofeh, Florian W. Kiefer, M.D., Ph.D., David G. Edelson, M.D.
Article has an altmetric score of 208
DOI: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nut.2010.10.018
showArticle Info
Abstract
Full Text
Images
References
Abstract
Previous research has focused on the beneficial effects of soy and its active ingredients, isoflavones. For instance, soy consumption has been associated with lower cardiovascular and breast cancer risks. However, the number of reports demonstrating adverse effects of isoflavones due to their estrogenlike properties has increased. We present the case of a 19-y-old type 1 diabetic but otherwise healthy man with sudden onset of loss of libido and erectile dysfunction after the ingestion of large quantities of soy-based products in a vegan-style diet. Blood levels of free and total testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) were taken at the initial presentation for examination and continuously monitored up to 2 y after discontinuation of the vegan diet. Blood concentrations of free and total testosterone were initially decreased, whereas DHEA was increased. These parameters normalized within 1 y after cessation of the vegan diet. Normalization of testosterone and DHEA levels was paralleled by a constant improvement of symptoms; full sexual function was regained 1 y after cessation of the vegan diet. This case indicates that soy product consumption is related to hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report of a combination of decreased free testosterone and increased DHEA blood concentrations after consuming a soy-rich diet. Hence, this case emphasizes the impact of isoflavones in the regulation of sex hormones and associated physical alterations.

>Sample size: 1

wtf I hate soy now.

>phytoestrogens are bad, believe us, goyim
>mammal estrogens in animal products are not harmful at all, believe us, goyim

But did those studies account for idiots who drink 3 liters of soy milk per day every day?

You should look into the effects of dopamine and how dopamine can relate to modern man.

I have a theory that, because of our modern society, we're slowly being driven into insanity via D2 agonism. It's a problem that doesn't seem to be affecting slower-paced communities.
I also have a theory that the high rates of opioid addiction are part of an attempt by society to slow itself down(to ill effect no less).

I'm still making observations and stuff so I can't make any definitive statements.

>If you were actually a "real" man you wouldn't need to use substances.
That's like saying-
>If you were actually a "real" man you wouldn't need to use tools.

Very ignorant.

>Meth also doesn't turn you into a real man, it just makes you highly overconfident until you crash then you will just turn into a paranoid antisocial piece of shit.
This however can be very true, depending on how you conduct yourself.

>wtf I hate soy now

wtf I love soy now

this reads kind of like "I'm a junior neuroscience major" : the post

could you go into a little more detail

Yeah OK keep hitting that meth pipe for "research" purposes. You are really on the brink of a great discovery there

I get almost all my protein from Soy, which is a lot of Soy, as do many of the world class Vegan athletes.

metro.co.uk/2015/08/26/13-vegan-athletes-smashing-it-on-a-meat-free-diet-5349835/

Crap, I love soy sauce.

>be me
>be infant who needs formula cause regular makes me sick
>doctor prescribes soy formula
>drink it
>grow up wanting to be a girl my whole life

My life is ruined. Like hell it doesn't have side effects.

phytoestrogens definitely can have an effect on the human body
take some yourself if you don't believe it :^)

>I would disagree, If you were actually a "real" man you wouldn't need to use substances
That's bullshit. It's a tool. It's like saying someone who uses a gun isn't a real man because they didn't the 15something years required to be deadly with just his hands.

wew lad
Im sure all that soy will come in handy when you have to prep your bull

fermented soy might be fine

jokes on you losers I want this

I sure hope the chemical composition change enough for the female hormones to disappear when fermented... I really don't know enough about this.

mfw i recently stopped drinking soy milk since im lactose intolerant

ive been calmer yet have felt more motivated the last few wekks

A discovery. Soy does contain phytoestrogens and it will make you more feminine if taken in high amounts and for a long period. There were other cases, afair there was a guy who'd got gynecomastia just from drinking soy drink daily. The dose makes the poison.

I think I'll just eat rice from now on. Can't trust anything these days.

Well let's be honest here. It IS amateur observation. I'm not being paid to research this so...
BUT, I am using lots of professional study to help me build a case.
Seems to me the ascetics throughout history have scientific support for their ways of maintaining peace of mind.

Dopamine is intrinsically linked to psychosis and mental instability. It's a great transmitter until that fine line is crossed, and shit starts going bad really fast.
There's still so much to investigate however.

Not for nothing, but first-hand experimentation can make things very clear. It can be hard to understand the mechanics at play until you dive into them yourself.
I prefer pyrovalerones/cathinones to meth however. They're rougher, and more direct. Makes taking notes easier.
The study of mental illness is very hard to conduct. Looking from without often causes one to miss some key variables, and looking from within is, well, batshit insane to a literal degree.
Hard work, and frightening at times. Hopefully someone like me with some actual scientific backing can help break open this omelette.
All I can really do is report observations and hope others look into it.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Actually the hormons are in cow milk.

I was prescribed soy milk as an infant for the same reason.

I'm 24 now, and my mother still cries about what she did to me when I visit her.

I ended up being a pussy gaymer 506lb shut in at 17 years old. Literally cried when people would confront me.

Redpilled myself halfway through senior year of highschool, dropped 300lbs on a keto diet and lifted hard as fuck, joined a frat with some seriously top lads.

Surprise surprise all that red meat, all those green leafy vegetables, and all that lifting / activity changed my entire personality.

I'm still kinda nerdy, but in public you'd think I was a rugby chad 6'3, 208lbs.

Soy is fucking cancer for children. I don't care what you do as an adult, but do not give your children any hormonally active substances. You will fuck up their life.

Extrapolating ONE case out of 7 billion people on earth is just bad science. There's a term for this it's called "anedoctal evidence."

>soy
>hormonally active

It's a fucking plant.

Most of those problems were not caused by soy. You were a spoiled brat living with a (most likely) single mother. That was your problem. Lack of fucking discipline.

Listen up Alfredo, soy contains phytoestrogens which have been proven to have an adverse effect on the human endocrine system.

Plenty of plants have chemicals within them that are hormonally active.

Lrn you some botany / chemistry/ pharmacology lad.