I just woke up wtf happened to Flynn?

I just woke up wtf happened to Flynn?

Why is nobody telling me?

Redpill me on the Flynn incident Sup Forums, i don't want to read it on the MSM

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/s/inr/)
whatdoesitmean.com/index2237.htm
archive.is/WyeBQ
thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/17396-u-s-government-and-top-mexican-drug-cartel-exposed-as-partners
treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw
motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/dead-pool-10-february-2017
sputniknews.com/politics/201702131050617595-us-russia-sanctions-lifting/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ryrnEFVt2c
twitter.com/search?q=Flynn was a Democrat.&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
rt.com/usa/377346-spicer-russia-return-crimea/
eturbonews.com/5008/executive-talk-donald-trump-jr-bullish-russia-and-few-emerging-ma
youtube.com/watch?v=aE1rpehUEAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel so bad, he took the fall to protect Trump..

This is just a ploy. Trump is simply demonstrating the country's need for extreme vetting.

the one democrat that got theough vetting dor trumps team has been purged. for reasons yet unknown.

Flynn had a series of conversations with the Russian ambassador before the Inauguration in which he discussed the sanctions against Russia and Trump's likely response.

Flynn then lied to Pence and said there was only one conversation, and that they did not have a conversation about sanctions.

The cunt acting AG leaked out that not only did we tap the Russian Ambassador's phones, but that Flynn lied to Pence. There was more than one call, and they were transcribed.

Flynn fell on his sword like a good soldier would.

Trump can now put someone competent as head of the NSA.

that would imply that Trump is colluding with the Russians though?

The beginning of the end. Pence will fall, Drumpf will appoint VP Ryan, and then Drumpf will resign, and Pres Ryan will pardon him.

All this has happened before... it is happening again.

>I feel so bad, he took the fall to protect Trump..
Nigger please.

OP, as we all know, Putin helped Trump get elected.
In return, Flynn was talking to the Russian ambassador about lifting US sanctions against Russia, despite continued Russian military adventures in Europe.
Normally, this kind of treasonous behavior is just fine (or at least legal), BUT Flynn did this BEFORE Trump was inaugurated, which is technically illegal.
Mike Pence told people Flynn wasn't in contact with the Russians.
Flynn fell on a political grenade for Pence (not Trump), by "admitting" he "lied" to Pence.
Trump knew all this for almost three weeks, but didn't say shit about it to anybody.

His son exposed the pedophile elite so he was forced to resign

Clinton promptly mocked him and ominously implied stuff for any "fake news" spreaders

Would you rather collude with the Russians or Hillary who was colluding with the Saudi's?

>fake news has real consequences

Basically this

Also normies are trying to spin this into the pissgate stuff NOT being a Sup Forums fanfic, and some people here are trying to say this has something to do with pizzagate, but both are bullshit

>Hillary who was colluding with the Saudi's?
Hillary.
Also:
>implying Trump isn't colluding with the Saudis

Remember when we weren't supposed to vote Hillary because she was colluding with Goldman Sachs?

It's an old tactic. Conflate a real crisis with a fake one until people can't tell the difference.

Hence people adding "flat earth" conspiracies to Pizzagate, etc.

>Something happens that's Trump related
>Instead of going to /ptg/, a thread literally dedicated to Trump you make a thread like a retard
Day of the rake when?

We were not going to vote for a known traitor, no.

Please feel free to kill yourself. You can wait until you meet me, but it would be easier on my conscience if you took your own life.

Thanks!

Where is the outrage that we tapped the phone of a foreign ambassador?

This is some next level stupid.

This is all standard horse shit with every president, just different scandals.

The difference is that the degenerate Jews are pushing the propaganda tat this is the end of the world and that we should all get rid of dangerous Trump. The same was said different Obama, Bush, Clinton, bit it wasn't blasted through media and we didn't have this much of a cucked generation or this level of Internet media, where every dipshit with a phone can incessantly cry and lie and regurgitate bullshit crammed in their head by Jews.

>Flynn resigned Monday night in the wake of revelations about his contacts with the Russian ambassador.

What I'd like to know is how these revelations were revealed to the public. The acting-AG Yates privately warned the Trump admin about Flynn misleading Pence about the nature of the conversations. and that there were more than one. But how did that intel go from private within the federal government (Yates > Trump), to public knowledge? Who reported this info to the public?

I would die in Siberia eating borsch poisoned with radioactive materials with my head in my babushka's bosom 4 u

He violated the Logan Act (something that Nancy Pelosi, Newt Gingrich, John McCain, and others have done for decades). Technically illegal. He knew people were going to use it to show that Trump "has ties with Russia" (a term so vague it could be scary!). So he resigned before an investigation was launched.

Even if they attempt to charge him with it now it will merely be shown as hypocritical, and the Logan Act will be thrown out as unconstitutional (something most legal scholars already agree).

Anyone pushing the "treason" angle is a nut, because that too has a legal definition, and this is nowhere near it.

the fuck is happening there?

>OP, as we all know, Putin helped Trump get elected.
Hi Hildog

Flynn had to go undercover to the INR (state.gov/s/inr/) so he can really fight the drug cartel of the CIA.

A big name in intelligence of the USA is not going to make "calls" that could ruin the trust put in him by Trump. STOP BUYING THE SHIT MSM SELLS

More about this here:

whatdoesitmean.com/index2237.htm

The amount of redpills this site has give me surprass Sup Forums by far. But as anything you have to make your own edition and thinking.

Flynn opposes the CIA plan to arm terrorists in order to destabilize countries and they can't allow the guy advising the president to not do what they want so they worked their hardest to dig up some surveillance that they could use to oust him with a technicality. Flynn didn't mention one of the details of what he talked about with the russians so he's supposedly a national security risk now and the CIA decided to stop giving Trump briefings because of it.

tl;dr basically the CIA is just doing what they do and manipulating the president into doing what they want.

Wow you guys are fucking dumb. That is pretty standard practice in the intelligence community.

The Trump administration is full of leaks. Usually happens when the people inside see that things are going to shit and info about it needs to get out

See: Nixon administration

Third Reich much, 13 yr old edgelord?

Flynn was moved to the Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR) behind the scenes. It's all going according to plan.

archive.is/WyeBQ

SHUT UP CTR
DELET

more stuff to connect the dots:

Mexico and USG tied together in drug trafficking:

thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/17396-u-s-government-and-top-mexican-drug-cartel-exposed-as-partners

Frontman of VP of Venezuela captured by the USA and propierties seized:

treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/as0005.aspx?src=ilaw

Big name spy got problems with the CIA:

motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/dead-pool-10-february-2017

Russia repeatedly denied this:

sputniknews.com/politics/201702131050617595-us-russia-sanctions-lifting/

How is Trump colluding with gs? how is he colluding with the saudis? you fat cheeseburger fuck

>Sally Yates (Obama Justice Departnent appointee) ordered Flynn's phones bugged in dying days of Obama admin
>Leaks conversation Flynn had with Russian ambassador to WaPo
>Reveals that Flynn mislead Mike Pence as to content of conversation (Flynn did discuss sanctions, told Pence he didn't)
>Flynn forced to resign for lying to VP
>Pence said to be electric in rage against quote "that lying faggot" end quote
>Democrat/Media/Deep State claim their first scalp of Trump admin through subterfuge (Obama admin spying on incoming Trump admin people, then leaking to press), hungry for more.

4th Reich, little CTR, bitch. If you can't see the parallels, you deserve to be gassed (which never happened).

Why did Trump cover this up until yesterday? Why would Trump not fire him right away when he knew? Why is Trump trying to hide collusion with the Russians UNTIL he was forced to reveal that he knew?

Did anyone here actually vote for this retarded Russian stooge?
And is this all part of a plot to make Pence the president?

So is incoming Presidential admins negotiating with fireign countries. Our opposition leaders regularly meet with your ambassador and other policy makers to build ties and policy arangements under an alternate admin should they take office at some future point.

Official story
>Flynn spoke to Russian ambassador
>Acting AG Yates (before being fired by Trump in late January), on leaked intel regarding the contents of those conversations as having to do with possibly discussing sanction relief to Russia, referred it to WH
>VP Pence followed up with Flynn in multiple conversations on the matter
>WH counsel conducted legal review and deemed the matter aboveboard
>Trump asked for Flynn's resignation and received it yesterday
>Spicer confirmed today that the matter was a "trust issue" rather than legal, that VP Pence had found Flynn to be insufficient in his accounting for the matter, and that President had developed a lack of trust towards Flynn that impelled the decision to ask for his resignation

Is there any other key parts I missed? Is that accurate that Yates referred it to WH based on spynet intel on what Flynn and ambassador discussed materially?

Flynn secured a muted Russian response to Obama's last minute attempt to sabotage the Trump admin and sour relations.

Putin did not impose reciprocal sanctions or take reciprocal actions against the US for Obama's last minute sanctions of his dying admin, because of Flynn.

Why did a democrat get picked by Trump?

you missed all the really damning parts tho.
>Speaking with a foreign official about state matters is illegal. Flynn broke the law when they spoke about sanctions, unequivocally, but prolly will not be prosecuted because no one has ever been prosecuted under the logan act
>Flynn was questioned by the FBI and its unclear whether he lied to them. If he didm, this will be prosecuted
>Flynn apparently told VP Pence a lie or at least incomplete info
>The acting AG told trump and his admin that Flynn broke the law in talking to Russians about sanctions and that because of this, he was potentially subject to blackmail. This happened a month ago, but Trump only forced Flynn's resignation today the day after the story was leaked about Flynn talking to the Russians specifically about sanctions.

Pence called Flynn a lying faggot and cast lighting from his hands and blasted Flynn out the White house doors

I want you to DENY that a pizza is not flat, motherfucker! Go ahead!

EPIC meme xD!!! can i post on facebook??

>Speaking with a foreign official about state matters is illegal.
No it's not. Meme law, meme act. Every foreign state (that matters) speaks with incoming admin officials.

Trump had the Japanese PMs meet him at Trump tower in November you fucking retard.

Rofl, no it's not.

See: Logan Act.

yes, but you don't lie about it.
You inform the President as soon as he takes office and you release a public statement about it so everyone knows it was above board and business as usual.

Basically, Flynn acted like he was still under Obama, where you can lie about things and try to have little fiefdoms in government and nobody really cares because King Nigger and his staff can do no wrong.

Trump's staff are under extreme scrutiny, so even the slightest slip-up becomes the news of the week in order to push the narrative that Trump is somehow worse than Barrack "Fast and Furious" Obama's administration and all the shit they got away with.

this is just retarded

Trump is not going to leave his biggest intelligence asset in the OPEN
He can't charge into SA and break the rest of the power of the Petro-Dollar

Look ppl what ends up in the media is not the realilty behind doors. Trump already said that he is not going to say what he's doing so he can have some kind of leverage (thing Obama didn't care 'cause he wasn't going to make anything at the end (besides droning reunions and weddings!))

So if he is not saying what he is doing you can go one step forward and realize that what he DOES say can be tainted of lies

ps: my english sucks, sorry for that

Making introductions and pleasantries, planning future meetings and what not is very different than contradicting the current administration on actual policy issues. Yes, apparently there is much latitude given for these matters of course, but this exactly the sort of situation the Logan Act was supposed to make illegal.

I honestly want Russia to invade America and murder all democrats. Not only would I not defend you but I would actually support and help them

youtube.com/watch?v=6ryrnEFVt2c

This. The libtards were trying to provoke a response. Failing that, to tie Trump up in a situation where, after coming up with the New Red Scare, even after saying it could never happen, Trump couldn't lift sanctions without all the tards crying foul.

Hopefully Trump now realizes that there is no conscience in politics and deals with this shit before they inevitably try to impeach him for bullshit reasons, even if they have to plant the evidence. Which they will do.

Also incoming administratiins do this shit all the time. This isn't anything new.

Dead law used ONCE before. Stop sucking fake news cock, retard.

Flynn had a taped telephone conversation with Russia pre-inauguration and then lied to the administration (Pence) about the contents of said conversation.

How many ex-GS are in his cabinet?

The phone wasn't bugged, recording diplomatic calls is SOP.

He's a traitor and should have been put in Chelsea Manning's old cell.

KEK WILL PREVAIL

PEDOS WILL BE DEFEATED BY PATRIOTS

PRAISE KEK

twitter.com/search?q=Flynn was a Democrat.&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

flynn is a double agent, like david seaman,
he promoted pizzagate(democrat lead psyop about thier own LBGTQ culture, through psyop master media matters and boyfriend of comet ping pong owner) through his son,
then he double crosses trump(he's a democrat so he is consistent) with the russia connection

so flynn was a double agent used to promote the democrat(CIA) run pizzagate psyop, which is supported by the democrat(CIA) run russian hacker/spy psyop

pol has been predicting this for over a month in pizzagate threads
404 incoming

your lies have no power here

kinda funny how everybody thinks Trump is retarded and make a billion mistakes

to solve what is corroding USA and by extent the world you have to play a deeper game.

Trump is not JFK

Trump The Traitor told Flynn to tell the Ruskies he would revoke the sanctions so that Trump The Traitor could slob Putin's knob some more hoping that the Ruskies won't release all the dirt they are blackmailing him with. Oh, and our friends, the Ruskies, have a spy ship off our coast and their jets just buzzed a US ship. They are our friends!

bullshit dem talking point.

fuck youre a terrible human being.

atleast use some imagination

Holy fuck ctr is out in force today

A fairly decent 'shop is what's happening there..

they must drive home the narrative they want us to believe regarding flynn.

now is the window they have to plant some kind of russian fuckery.

trump must eliminate his opposition and commence kiddy diddling roundup of politicians immediately

very shady. i never feel like we get the full story.

It would be feigned outrage at best.

The real outrage should find its real target in people like Ben Rhoads who have been working ever since the election to destroy Flynn.

Ben Rhoads is the author of the "Iran deal" and knew that Flynn would kill it.

Well, Ben, the next guy is going to kill it too. Turns out Americans are not as dumb as you thought we were.

You insufferable faggot.

There is a chance Trump might be shifting to neocon... that would be the worst possible scenario.

rt.com/usa/377346-spicer-russia-return-crimea/

kek

photo shop

>fairly decent

No way they could indict Flynn on the three grounds of the Logan Act. Of course you knew that, didn't you.

>MUH SHILLS
>GET OUT LEDDIT
Literally the exact same thing as people on the left calling everyone a racist if they challenge their worldview

His true crime was making Pence look stupid

That's the definition of bugged.

Sup Forums's been investigating pizzagate since October, its not a psyop.

Bugged implies it was some sort of secret. Flynn was the director DIA, he 100% knew this was procedure.

he's a traitor

fuck you schilling pos.

you will feel KEKS wrath

I don't know what Flynn knew, or what he did, or what he said, or whether or not he violated the Logan Act.

All I know is that he is gone, and as he appeared to me to be an unstable democrat, good riddance.

Is it not patently obvious now that he was placed in a position due to his early loyalty to Trump, and not due to any particular skill set he had?

>Is it not patently obvious now that he was placed in a position due to his early loyalty to Trump, and not due to any particular skill set he had
I think it was from the start, Flynn's notoriously difficult to work with, but I'm not necessarily a Trump supporter.

No, there's no nth dimensional chess going on here: Flynn is a traitor and not a very bright one at that.

He won't be the last either.

Glad someone on Sup Forums explained this.

If I go to reddit all i got is retarded vitriol that calls for Trump's impeachment from people that don't care about the constitution.

tea drinking fags will be thrown the fuck over the edge into the middle of the cold frigid ocean.

PRAISE KEK

I expanded it a bit in another thread, including the other "ties" trump has to Russis (manafort etc):

Manafort didn't resign over anything damning. He worked in Russia forever ago and the media was going to use it to play up a Trump angle. So he resigns.

Page is similar. Worked with Russian back in early 2000's. Media leverages public knowledge to paint a picture.

Here's how Flynn goes:
He violates the Logan Act (something that Nancy Pelosi, Newt Gingrich, John McCain, and others have done for decades). Technically illegal. Media finds out about it, and the WH asks if he did contact russia. He denies it. Apparently the media has evidence.

He now knows they're going to use it to show that Trump "has ties with Russia" (a term so vague it could be scary!). So he resigns before an investigation is launched.

Even if they attempt to charge him with it now it will merely be shown as hypocritical, and the Logan Act will be thrown out as unconstitutional (something most legal scholars already agree).

The crime is practically nothing. But the lie is worse because in the mind of detractors it confirms every crazy conspiracy they have.

He fucked up. But this is nothing more than the media continually trying to throw a coup.

What about this quote from Don Jr.? "“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,”

YOU WILL NOT WIN.

GIVE UP AND JOIN THE MOVEMENT TO LIBERATE HUMANITY FROM THE HELLISH FUTURE OF GLOBALISM

I asked how is he colluding you stupid fuck. Answer the question. Hiring someone who used to work at a company is not colluding. God you people are idiots.

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."

He was giving a talk about Russia in-particular in relation to emerging markets.

eturbonews.com/5008/executive-talk-donald-trump-jr-bullish-russia-and-few-emerging-ma

Pretty much nothing. Essentially saying that Russia is an emerging market (and with other brics states) and that they foresee future business deals with the US coming out of there.

At least until SANCTIONS. Now why did those happen?

>Pence will fall, Trump will appoint VP Rand Paul

I wish!

former trump voter here
not gonna lie
nuclear codes
crash and burn

CTR piece of shit

FUCK OFF SHILL

"If he were to choose his top A-list for investments in the emerging world, Trump said his firm would choose China and Russia. “Given what I’ve seen in Russia’s real estate market as of late relative to some of the emerging markets, the country seems to have a lot more natural strength, especially in the high-end sector where people focus on price per square-meter."

So Don Jr. was bullish on the Russian real estate market in 2008, yet for some reason they never acted? Not exactly the sign of a talented businessman.

“Well, that’s happening, too. After spending half a dozen trips to Russia in the last 18 months, several buyers have been attracted to our projects there and everything associated therewith."

That sounds more like it. I have too much respect for Trump to think he wouldn't seize an opportunity.

"He has had multiple deals but he’s open with his partners despite what it is that keeps him up at night has to do with knowing that he has to face the “issues forever including money coming back...or not."

Definitely sounds like deals in Russia.

>At least until SANCTIONS. Now why did those happen?
Because Russia invaded Crimea. Why do you think they happened? Also, sanctions didn't happen until 2014 which gives Don Jr. Six years from the time he identified Russia as an attractive market.

>Here's your tinfoil free redpill, faggots:
The key to the tweet is "fake news" She is purposefully linking comet to fakenews to discredit it and to further the narrative that theories cooked up on pol and plebbit are fakenews when it is actually mainstream media in service to the leftist plutocracy.

the characters are real and they most likely are criminals yet their criminality is revealed to us in a contrived way, a fake rabbit placed near the real one(or even a limited release of information that is meant to lead nowhere but calls for investigations that they themselves control), since they know autism has already found them out(laura silsby, monica peterson etc.)

Answer the question faggot, how many ex-GSers are in Trump's cabinet?

keep digging,
comet ping pong has been having bands of 10 year olds play drunk homos till 3am. the lady at 45 in this video chews out the ANC council over this and gets cut off when she mentions the apes, youtube.com/watch?v=aE1rpehUEAU
comet ping pong is literally the home base of media matters, what they have done is exposed them self in way that they know they can't get caught for but will generate a viral online reactions, (what media matters specializes in combating with shill forces-CTR) since they can't get investigated or prosecuted etc, the psyop never ends.

Google it yourself you fat cheeseburger fuck. That is not evidence of collusion. Take the cock out of your ass and try thinking for a second.

All the more proof of pizzagate being firmly established in fact and truth. Bad move on the pedos' part.