Trump

>Trump
>"I'll pick the best people"
>picks this unqualified hack doofus to be the advisor for policy across the entire fucking country.

What a fucking joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn7rCt531RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shut it. Miller is great.

But they are frontman, scapegoats for the future you idiot.

He is literally nazi. Just watch his interviews.

The best people.

What's the name of this haircut?

I love Stephen "THE RED PILLER" Miller!!!

do people unironically think this woman is hot?

He's the most disturbing one out of the gaggle of morons so far.

Right wingers have very low standards

She's a 10/10 in their trailer park.

The dude is Sup Forums incarnate. The more reasonable side of Sup Forums at least.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR SHIT HOLE, THERE ARE NO KARMA POINTS HERE.

what about Melania Trump? Do people unironically think she's hot too? She looks like a level 9000 gold digger

you had your chance to have your say, now stop throwing this pathetic little tantrum. you're supposed to be an adult!
also, we want to speak with your parents about this. please have them message us here. they need to explain themselves to the rest of society. we want to know what they're going to do to fix you. so have them post here, alright? now you go home and think about what you've done here today.

This is 10/10 in the zoo.

GOPers love anyone with a full set (real) teeth.

>implying you can ever reach level 9000 on golddigger.net without being hot as fuck.

Liberals say it's beautiful. Wrap the cock and balls up, put it in Versace and they can't get enough.

I don't know if Melania is "hot as fuck." She looked very good pre-plastic surgery. Now she just looks alien and weird. Her eyes are always squinting

youtu.be/Qn7rCt531RY

Wew lad, that's gonna get wild!

Male pattern baldness

Miller is such a fucking a loser. He is literally the caricature of Sup Forums. Wow.

Haha, berry gud

He's like Jewish Goebbels IMO