Just a daily reminder that if gov is allowed to ban Muslims and burkas, it is allowed to ban racism, swastika, guns...

Just a daily reminder that if gov is allowed to ban Muslims and burkas, it is allowed to ban racism, swastika, guns, Christianity, white males from being in parliament, gender-separated toilets, drinking alcohol, smoking weed and so on

I agree with banning religion is extremely bad, but Burkas are a treat to public security.

can muslims from canada come in? what about Indonesia, or saudi arabia?

What's wrong with banning muslims? They are bad people and a threat to our nations.

So you don't want to allow people to hide their faces?

Check criminal records, check do they have enough money to support themselves, check are they ready to obey local laws.

In public spaces?
No, but it's not just the face, you're probably thinking in Hijabs, burkas are Heat-to-toe dresses.

>Heat
Head

I don't think banning religions is bad but I agree with you, burka should be for security reasons

banning evil sects is not wrong or bad.

The ban is on security threatening countries which happen to be muslim.

if you don't show your face you have no rights.

> They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

>evil sects
Who decides is it an evil sects or not?
> The ban is on security threatening countries which happen to be muslim.
I wrote about a general abstract ban, not the current one.
> if you don't show your face you have no rights.
So if you cover your face with surgical mask you have no rights?

>I don't think giving into a few things from Karl Marxism isn't bad
>lol xDD atheists don't have commie tendencies christfags xD

The fuck is wrong with you and what is your point?

Your autism is showing.

Great argument

Don't care, it would be worth it to ban muslims.

>I have a religious right to bomb your people, live in your country, and rape your women.

>t. Bongstanian parasite looking for a new host before his dies of Sharia law

>I have a religious right to bomb your people and rape your women.
No, he doesn't have them, but he has a right to falsely state that he has them
> live in your country
If he has a place to live.

here's the secret:

government is 'allowed' to do anything

literally anything, its jut a question of political will + public support

Just a reminder that the Gov is supposed to represent us, so theoretically (((we))) could ban the bad things, keep the good/neutral.

eg racism guns weed all already illegal.

You have all the cunning and subtlety of a suicide bomber.

We like fascism here faggot.

> brazil
> fascist

Why is Sup Forums's quality so low today?

So when US will be 51% Muslim it will be ok for the gov to confiscate all the property of kaffirs?

Exactly the problem.

>if gov is allowed to ban murder, it is allowed to ban your stupid face.
The point is, should a government ban muslims, but not christians? Well, for a white(ish) western traditionally christian country, of course it fucking well should.
And if muzzie countries want to ban christians, fuck young kids, and stone their women an generally be utter worthless cunts living in shitholes and killing each other, well, they can fucking well knock themselves out.

Too right OP, the greatest argument against government for the left and the right is when someone you despise gets all of the powers you've tried to use for your own ends.

Liberals are learning this when the police state powers were transferred to Trump and the conservatives will learn when Trump either doesn't do what they'd hoped or some sort of Bernie/Clinton level lefty gets in and tears the world a new Marxist asshole to write history books about.

Freedom is the only sane option, no one person should have that much power all nice wrapped up and "justified" by "Democracy" or Republicanism, Fascism or any other form of Statism.

This guy gets it