Money having zero actual value is the final redpill

Money having zero actual value is the final redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EcbxyHUGRc
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw7UZ0XFKt4
fmotl.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EVERYBODY IN UGANDA KNOWS KUNG FU

It does have value. Sage.

Only because you imagine it to have some. In reality the shillings in my wallet and the dollars in yours are nothing more than pieces of coloured paper.

except the bank gives the seller cash on demend, while you can't

It must suck having a flag with two Belgian flags in it.

Who Killed Captain Alex is so two-thousand-and-late, now we have Bad Black

youtube.com/watch?v=6EcbxyHUGRc

nothing having any value is the true final redpill

And all your zloty is is a piece of paper or a number on a computer screen. You've been tricked.

ok but being broke isnt an excuse

maybe I'm just too dumb to understand, but you're making this too complicated
>I want thing
>I don't have enough shekels for thing right now
>bank pays shekels for me
>I pay bank back later with interested

The seller needs the money now. In that case your promissary note is worthless to him. Money now is different then money later.

No, currency markets are not imaginary. You have made yourself out to be foolish.

BASED UGANDA DROPPING THE REAL SEEDS OF CIVILIZATION

so do we destroy society
>whens the war

The bank doesn't actually have the shekels. They just conjure it up to give it to you - and then you become their slave.

I understand now, thanks for the clarification.

RARE

Maybe in Uganda money has no value, thats not surprising, but in America I can buy a jetski with 2 weeks pay, so yea money does have value

Your image only talks about lending money, which is jewish.

It really has value because we give it value through a societal mass agreement. It can lose all its value quickly because it's not backed by any other system based on a scarce resource.

Now the fucking bank system is a value wrecker, but that's another thing.

YOU are not trustworthy, you have NO CAPITAL to back up your word. Your promissory note is worth less than a blank sheet of paper, because they could at least use the blank sheet to write something useful.

The bank DOES have capital. Their word is worth money immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw7UZ0XFKt4

Here are extra redpills for you

they are used in exchange for goods and services and backed up by the military might and full production industry of Poland, though.

Your word is backed by unicorn farts and empty promises.

>t. financially and literally illiterate nigger

They don't have the shekels to give, they just put the numbers into the computer. It was a very volatile system even before digital money and now when most transactions are entierly computer based it's even worse. We haven't bailed out the banks for the last time.

what about a child's laughter

duh

Alright, OP.

What is it exactly that you suggest? Anyone can buy anything they want just by writing up promissory notes?

What is to stop me from putting an extra zero on a promissory note and outbidding you for everything? Whoever is willing to spend the most time writing zeros after the 1 is entitled to any given asset?

Honestly not sure how you think any of this works.

>muh 100% materialistic worldview
>muh post-modernism
>muh nihilism
Ok.

They DO have the shekels to give though.
Each bank has limits by law on what they can lend vs what they hold as capital.
They can only lend 25% of capital and surplus (for national banks).

They make money by assigning fees to them holding your money securely, charging for services, and by investing their held capital to grow (CDs, money market accounts, etc)

Each bank has actual money. They don't operate for free, and they aren't government funded.

Watch Nothing is stopping you, you've just been conditioned to think that Rothschild-owned banks are in charge.

How we decide whether you or I gets to own a house if we can both write arbitrarily large promissory notes?

Is the one who gets it simply the one who writes the most zeros after a 1 on the note?

They are in charge, because if you want to do this, law enforcement visits showing you who is in charge.

I thought that was common knowledge here in Sup Forums

And you can refuse to be policed. That's why you don't tell them your name.

>le magic natural law protects me from lead in the head

dumbest. shit. ever.

In what dimension are you living? If you create fraud in monetary issues in the first world, they will come burning your existence until your head burns on the pitchfork.

everyone already knows this except apparently you who just realized

Did you consent to being policed when you were born? I think not. Become a Freeman of the Land.

fmotl.com/

it was fine until the final line. Upon being approved for the loan, the house seller is given that 100,000$. If he signs the promisary note, the house seller may never receive his 100,000$

Everything in our society is valued accordingly to what people believe it is valued at. If you argue that money is just paper then the same argument can be made about a lot of other things too.

But he did, because the note is "worth" $100K

I can believe the sad state of the board that redpilled me on the Jews. Have we really been invaded? Fucking look up how the federal reserve works and what it does. Look up how banks operate. They literally create 9 dollars out of thin air for every dollar you deposit.
>debt backed money
> having value
Can't get any more blue pilled than that.
>huehue le silly flag
Of course is a vpn you idiots

Before money, it was the barter system, you traded something useful you had for something else you wanted, vice versa. Nowadays, your labor is useful. Money is the physical manifestation of your worth, that worth being dictated by those who pay you. Loans are useful if you can indefinitely make the money to pay it back, high interest is straight up jews though. It's all dependent on the people who work to provide the goods and the corporations/government reps who don't abuse their roles in handling those goods.

If I got something wrong, feel free to correct me, never had a strong hand in history and/or economics, I just go off what I feel to be common sense.

Do you consent to getting a slug of lead in your brain?

Is it going to kill you regardless?

And how come you didn't answer my question:

Also worth mentioning is the fact that the bank goes to the federal reserve for payment of the promissory note. They get paid in full for that note before the first payment is even made.

Not to mention securitization of loans that mitigates the risk of default to a third party.

I'm actually in Kampala, Battenburg, I don't do VPNs

This is considered redpill territory now? It's basic fucking first year economics. Congrats, you now know "Fiat" is more than a shitty Italian car. You're not wrong, but you're not special for knowing this.

Ok.. but..
what Uganda do ?

Cringe

This is the only true answer.

The bank is the trusted name.

So why do you still play the game?

>The bank DOES have capital.
And if they don't the government will bail them out. Because most of the time they do have the capital.
If the government promised to bail out individuals like it does with banks most people wouldn't pay back shit.

money = value produced by labour. ergo money = labour. don't be a faggot OP.

>I don't have $100k
>I lend the bank $100k
wew

sure haha, lets just be a hunter gatherer tribe bro, im sure its much better than having to use a system that you don't like. epik!

Yes money is a tool to enslave humanity crafted by Sumerian psychopaths in 5000 B.C.

the bank does have the shekels, its called reserves

I doubt their lineage would had been in control of it for 7000 years. More likely before money those without morals used religion, lies and witchcraft to subjugate the masses.

The world economy who controls it really?

Lets all use bitcoin, the ultimate anti-jew.

Can we be sure BC hasn't been compromised though?

Yes. I work in the industry and if anything it's chinks who are the jews in this scenario.

Only when paper..
>Muh gold.
No, I'm not talking about muh gold although gold has a 'certain' value, albeit one that we have given it.

>Uganda
>this far behind

color me suprised

>The bank does have capital.
Imagine all people wanting their hard earned money, that capital you describe isnt the banks its that of the people.. The fact that they will not give you your own money back should tell you enough.

Problem with the image you posted: the seller can't exchange your promise for goods and services - when the transaction passes through the bank the seller gets the money up front and can exchange it for goods and services.

We have known this since the days of ron paul in current year 2007

now i'm conviced uganda-bro is a nutter

The bank is a large entity offering the security and accountability.
You're paying for that service as interest. What's hard to understand?

wait you should be able to draw up a legal contract promissory note with a seller, you don't need a bank to buy a house. You could buy it for $1 and a promissory note just fine.

We should've colonised you as well. You don't see any Congolese posters show up with bullshit like this.

Yeah cos that went really well with Rwanda, didn't it?

You as an individual have more default risk than a bank. For convenience to everyone selling expensive assets everywhere, and as a way to make money, the bank mitigates risk by making you pay interest on the loan. Is there any other way for this to be done? Is there any other response other than
>hurrrr money bad bank bad

Wait a second, are you actually black African?

The problem is that the bank is taking an extortionary amount of interest. They are simply not providing enough value to be charging compounded interest for 30 years.

Especially when you consider that default on the last payment is grounds for foreclosure and all that "equity" is gone to the bank. Interest included.

>Did you consent to being policed when you were born? I think not. Become a Freeman of the Land.

do you realize how impossible that would be for me to do in my country? dont you know what happens when people try to be "sovereign citizens"?

Nah, I'm from England originally

Hey Uganda, have you guys figured out how to buy non-scam seeds yet? Or are you still just subsistence farming?

"sovereign citizens" get fucked because their legal arguments are trash and they don't conduct themselves accordingly.

t. the sovereign authority, aka the living person, aka a moral person, aka not a retarded cuck of society

You guys in Africa knows best.

No, it's not ridiculous, because the bank has much more credibility than you and they earn through interest.

>Money having zero actual value is the final redpill.
Money's intrinsic value is based on a social value dictated by supply and demand. It is just a common denominator. Sure you can trade goods and/or services for the same, but EVERYONE accepts money when nothing else will work.

Banks have their uses. Credit cards DO NOT. NEVER USE A CREDIT CARD. If you cannot survive on your income, you need to adjust your lifestyle. US Credit scores are a sick bank trick to make as much as possible. Increasing your "credit score" may require gaming the credit system. There are simple tricks that cost no more than cash, but you have to make sure you can pay it every month

RARE

And I wouldn't call it the final redpill, but understanding Honor is more valuable than money is very important.

It's value stands in facilitating exchanges to that degree that you pay for a house with your future labour. The value of the 100000 $ the bank gave you is the sum of the interest rates you pay over the years. Money is like wine, it increases value over time if stored in proper conditions.

Mass hysteria economy