Is she /ourgirl/?

Is she /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n2OLs
heatst.com/culture-wars/us-chess-champion-behind-iran-hijab-boycott-comes-out-for-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure. I'll allow it.

literally a nazi, upvote if you agree

i did nazi this coming xd

>forced to wear hijab
>feminist
>don't wear hijab
>trump-supporting nazi

>literal autist likes Trump

What a shock.

wtf her real 1st name is nazi she is a Sup Forumsack at supports trump and plays chess and is a qt

put that hijab on!!!!! -obama

She looks sort of weird from other angles, but I would wife just bcs of her name

Heil Nazi!

whats her name?

Could be one of the best things to happen to the west since Trump. The point about being a feminist and not wanting to wear a hijab is 100% legitimate and now people are forced to listen to it since it's from a woman.

If people try to discredit her for being white and/or a Trump supporter then it'll just alienate more people and drive them ever further from the left.

She is named Nazi. What do you think? There was never a more /ourgirl/ than Nazi

(((Journalist))) Louise Mensch made the joke before you, although for some reason she's deleted the tweet:

archive.is/n2OLs

ENG: DOWN WITH USA

PER: DEATH TO AMERICA (morg bar amreekaa)

Another one of those selective translations

Fuck her, female submission is literally the only good thing I can think about Islam as it is today.

>Is she /ourgirl/?

plus, she doesn't even support Trump, according to... herself:

heatst.com/culture-wars/us-chess-champion-behind-iran-hijab-boycott-comes-out-for-trump/

I guess I'm a #nazi now. Wait...

Intelligence and moral principles is literally what defines the Alt-right.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

Her theme

i'm hung like a rook, marry me plz bby

>too smart to be a feminist