Are you your parents' favorite child or least favorite child?

Are you your parents' favorite child or least favorite child?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Quv8yY4CW7M
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oldest of several

least favorite

only child, but they like me a lot

2nd of 4. Can honestly say there are no favorites. Were all treated the same as kids, firm discipline, and all ended up well adjusted. Well, I ended up on Sup Forums so something went amiss.

sorry to hear that. Why?

definetly my grandmothers favorite child.

Least favourite but also least normie so thats okay I guess. Its a trade off. I have very normie parents.

least, they had a lot of hope for me but I smoked all of my opportunities away and now I'm a stupid neet who can't talk to people
two older brothers have started families already, younger brother in education

I was my moms favorite until she died when I was 10. Dad always preferred my little brother.

I'm trying to figure what Tiffany can do to look pretty. She appears to be doing everything right
> good haircut
> make up
> nice clothes
> thin body

??? maybe plastic surgery can make her face less round and wide

Youngest of 11, I am the favorite.

Only child and still least favorite

I'm my father's only child. So, that one's a fix. My mother's a dirty whore, though. Oddly enough, her second husband had 2 kids with her and then 4 with his second wife and I'm still his favorite. So, not a bad feat.

It's strange because Tiffany's mother is way hotter than Ivanka's.

tiffany ayy lmao

Fuck no, my parents never gave a shit about me while my younger was treated like a princess.

YOU JUST KNOW

naw, my other two siblings were fuck ups. I kept my head down, stayed out of trouble and invested early on solid payouts.

We are all in upper management now though, so it really doesn't matter much. Great to see everyone ended up successful in the long run.

Not sure. My parents love me, even if I'm a socially inept failure of a son.

I think deep down, they like my older sister better, even if they don't consciously know it.

I should have been drowned at birth, honestly.

only children like Chelsea are cool too

Same exact scenario here.

Eugenia Cooney gained weight

Was Tiffs mom a heavy drinker during pregnancy?

I'm the middle kid. No middle child is the favorite.

Younger of the two, older than my fathers wife's daughter. I'm assuming I'm the least favorite since I haven't spoken to a single member of my family in over a decade...

Tiffany is a bazillion times hotter than Ivanka.

First born male, only a sister.
Was favorite, due to being a neet while my sister is now pregnant, power of attorney has been passed to her.

I don't care about that so much but apparently I'm questionably trustworthy for looking after the dog while sister and mother are over east at a wedding...
Since that reveal I've barely spoken to either.

Oldest here of 5 here.
Dad's least favorite.
Mom's 4th favorite.

>be only child
>still your parents least favorite child

Shadilay brother

>I'm older than my fathers wife's daughter

so .. you're older than your stepsister?

I'm the youngest of 4 boys, I'm the fav

>american taste

thx, made me lol

Favorite and Oldest. I have 8 younger sisters and 7 younger brother. My sister are 30, 25, 22, 20, 19, 17 and 14(triplets), 33. 32, 29, 27, 23, 18 and 12 years old. I'm 39 years old and have two daughters myself.

My brothers are*

Ditto. I'm the only who got fucked out, but yeah im also the only one whose a racist alcoholic so it was probably probably deserved.

Are you Mormon or Catholic?

>Have five siblings
>Have eight kids

questions like this keep me up at night

Oldest
Least favorite

But what would you expect from a frog posting racist xenophobic bigot?

Youngest and least favorite

nigger or mormon?

can confirm

Digits confirm, keep it in your fucking pants

Mormon. I'm not Mormon anymore myself.

Why do they like you the least?

Began as favorite, migrated to least favorite.

oldest.

feels like my parents forgot who i am.

even the relatives arnt two kind.

worst things is that its a tight family so im basically stuck in a life of servidude..

its like cinerella but the mice are cunts.

oldest (by 9,12 years), was favorite for a while until i began my life of degeneracy. still all my grandparents favorite though, somehow.

Oldest of three. Favorite. Dad says so often and loudly.

Favorite.
My older brother is a mess - dropout with no decent job, perspectives or ambitions at 25. Literally all he wants is to just play NBA on his laptop and go to the gym.
I'm 22, graduating from the uni this year with a decent GPA. We're both far away from being social animals though.

Oldest. They hate us equally.

What'd Tiffany do anons? Why is she the black sheep?

:((( that's so sad, a nightmare

im the only child soooooo, they dont have a choice

if you look at her instagram, all she does is party and smoke weed

I also think Donald never liked her mother. He was married to her for the least amount of time

I would honestly rather fug Tiffany than Ivanka.

>its like cinerella but the mice are cunts.
Fucking kek

depends on what day it is

brother(32) got his shit together from the start,now does a post phd in physics plus a wife and kid

I(27) cant be bothered too much with family and I broke up with a girl they set up for me after a 4y relationship while not taking my degree seriously

that and weed

Would you rather Tiffany or GameGrump's Suzy Berhow at her prime?

Both.
I'm the only kid who hangs out with dad anymore. The others don't approve of his lifestyle and are scarred from the divorce.
Since I was too young to remember it though all I see is a cool guy to hang out with.

Mom doesn't hate me, but she's disappointed and worried about my complete lack of social life.
That's what she gets for raising me like a pussy though. With no manly figure in life, it's impossible to raise a functioning child.

tl;dr
SINGLE MOTHERS ARE POISON

That probably makes for a rather odd dynamic.

Im def the fav although my sister survived cancer twice.

if you mean, ignore Tiffany and send child support checks to her mother periodically, yes it's an odd dynamic

Tiffany is too much of a normy for the Don. She's smart enough, but just glides through life minding her own business. Ivanka is a go-getter that sees the world & has an impulse to shape it as she desires. She's a player. And the Don loves it.

damn straight..

better than replying to monster user..

im sorry monster user..

im just waiting for death at this point..

picturing the upset faces of the people i remember used to care about me.

Oldest of 3, favourite is my brother (3 years younger) cause he's their baby, I'm probably 2ND, 3rd would be my sister (1 year younger) because she's annoying and bitchy

oldest of two. least spoiled, but favorite.

oldest of 4, my parents treat us the same, my sisters seems to be a little more spoiled but it figures since she is the only girl among 3 boys

I am the oldest and least favorite

I was adopted, and although they would have never admitted it, it was the reason they favored my brother over me.

I don't resent it at all, it is only natural.

I'm my father's favorite, but only because my younger brother's an asshole. I think my sister is my mother's favorite.

Oldest of 2. Least favorite. Little brother is better looking with people skills.

Parents had two kids. Pretty sure I'm my mom's favorite and my brother is my dad's.

Get out nigger move out. That is what i plan on doing. I mean if all else fails just go back home. Always leave on good terms with an open door.
As far as family wise im the youngest of 3. Both brothers have their own families, me well i smoke and travel. My bros say im the favorite but i doubt it(they both got cars and a house from my parents) and me well i just have my bicycle and my backpack.

Ex-Mormon. I converted to Southern Baptist, when I got Married. I am raising my 17 year old sister, 14 year old sisters and 12 year old brother, along with my two daughters(12 and almost 15). I bring them here during the school year to help out my Parents. I am the only one of their oldest and middle children, that offered and I am living 1,400 miles away from Montana now. I am fixing to a few phones and get them up off their asses to help out our Parents more.

this seems pretty typical:
>parenting mistakes with the oldest
>spoiling/favoring daughters

Same.

>When you have so many siblings you can't remember how many siblings you have

Why is one literally supermodel hot and the other smeagol? How the fuck is there thus much variation between sisters?

Damn, I never heard Tiffany speak before. She sounds like Miley Cyrus

youtu.be/Quv8yY4CW7M

Youngest of 3, definitely my dad's favorite and either Mom's first or second. They love us all, though; we're a very close family.

Ivanka did get a nose job and botox
but she is 15 years old and still looks hotter
hmmmm

16 total(including me). My Mom wants four more kids to make it twenty, when I was visit during Christmas. I told her hell no, no more.

Ivanka looked basically the same before having work done she's got slightly more defined features now and that's it. Tiffany could never dream of coming close to Ivanka no matter what work she had done. Also Ivanka's body is way hotter.

Post pics of your sister's feet.

>20
How old was she when she started?
Have the kids started coming out autistic yet?

now heres where it gets interesting.

family is sucessful.. although its all due to parents time and hard work.

i dont have a penny to my name.

and yet i manage a business.. that has not broke even in 3 years of opening.

so its literally like iv already moved put already..

although its not my business idea or set up.

o_0

basically live unhappily and know your wife and kids have a roof over there heads and food on the table..

or risk those things to move out..

to a failing business i guess.

It's me and my little brother. I think we are both equal in the eyes of our parents. We both turned out pretty well, in each our way.

Both are fairly economically successful, but had different paths there.

I am an academic with loads of education and landed a prestigious job that way, my brother is a more practical, self-made guy who made a great medium sized business with no formal education after high school. We found a common ground for our skillsets and invested in a few things together with our savings and made very good profits within short time. In time we might be going full time on this venture.

My dad often says he is very proud of us and how we made use of our different set of skills to create our own paths.

maybe Tiffany could get some braces. I think her teeth/jaw are protruding, which gives her a weird face shape.

She was 15, when she had me. Mormon Marriges are different now. She married at 13, my Dad was 18.

> Let me introduce you to my daughters Ivanka and "WHATS HER NAME"

because he's a fucking jew

Youngest of 4, I'm pretty sure my dad likes my older brother more. But I'm definitely my mom's favorite.

She looks like Bride of Chucky

Maybe I'm retarded, but I count 9 sisters.

What the fuck. You're youngest brother two youngest sisters are the same age as your kids? Did you start having kids at 18 and your parents were pumping them out into their late 30s?

Good on you for helping out your family and good on your family for having a lot of white children but god damn that whole situation sounds a bit fucked

there were a few twins and triplets with the same ages there

The worst mistake they ever made.

eldest of several and the favourite, also their hopes on really successful progeny rests on me so I better not fuck it up