If he gets fired, we're fucked Right?

Somehow I blame Pence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc&
youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
blogs.cfr.org/cyber/2017/02/13/the-trump-administration-is-a-troll-farm-and-botnet-for-russian-information-warfare/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vbmfu1yWi_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea once they get bannon out, trump is pretty much jeb bush 2.0

What could they get bannon on?

Russia Russia. I fucking hate kikes.

He'll be gone by the end of the year too.

There was enough shit floating round DC on him during the time of the inauguration even Bannon was legit concerned he'd be blocked from even taking his position.

Next big scandal that hits the Trump admin will likely destroy him.

Basically.

It seems almost 100% certain now that the establishment's plan is to completely dismantle Trump's inner circle and replace them with establishment-friendly politicians.

Our best hope right now is that Trump responds to their efforts by appointing even BIGGER hardliners in place of anyone they take out.

He won't, stop buying into the hype.

You fucks do realize after this whole thing comes crashing down we're going to be left with these two idiots right?

Does the president even have to have a cabinet? Couldn't he just put literal who's in their seats, and call all the shots himself?

That was their plan from the start. People here keep saying that the Republicans won't impeach Trump.

If it means getting a Pence/Ryan presidency they will in a heartbeat.

>Ryan

Democracy will be dead if that miserly fucker gets into office.

That being said neither Trump nor Bannon are sitting stupid and ignorant to this

Pence was a fucking mistake. Trump should of never picked him as a VP.

You really think you have to be in the administration to influence politics? Never geard about a guy named George Soros?

God damn I hate cuckservatives. Especially zionist faggot THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING cuckservatives like Ryan/McCain/Graham etc.

Trump needs to stack Ron Paul, Alex Jones, and Ross Perot in the white house.

Also the establishment would have done the same to Bernie.

Someone explain what the fuck is going on?
Who is this Bannon goy?

The US will be fucked with that moron in power and no one around him to offer legitimate advice.

Pence is even better than Trump though.

Being Trump's VP is literally the only way someone like Pence could get elected.

pence is a typical old school neocon how in the hell is he better than trump ? what cause he didnt like gays?

how is he better? he's the same as Ryan except he's a religious fundamentalist dipshit to boot

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc&

Bannon is a Goldman Sachs banker that pushes a narrative similar to Ron Paul, i.e., we have to cut off Social Security, food stamps, etc., in order to save the economy.

The basic idea is we have trillions of dollars in "unfunded" liabilities and it is some sort of "mathematical fact" that we can never pay them.

Unfortunately, there are only two people who can say shit like this. The retarded, and the deceitful.

How do we know this? Well, one way to take care of unfunded liabilities (i.e. a capital shortfall) is simply to deploy some capital that you have for profit. This is the natural, obvious path of action to any sensible human being but you will never hear it uttered by people who wish to break the back of America (Bannon and his Goldman Sachs buddies, for example).

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

>defending the Fed
You could have saved a bunch of time and just said
>I am a shill

I laid out an actionable plan to eliminate debt without a recession or tossing our seniors or hungry children to the wind. No one can possibly construe this as defending a debt based system.

The true champions of the Fed are people like Ron Paul. Yes, he says he opposes it. But, he presents the cost of opposition as a deep "correction." We've already seen above that no such thing is necessary, which begs the question why it is a premise of Paul's orthodoxy. That's easy: he wants you to associate ending the debt system with pain in order to persuade you not to rock the boat.

And you fell for it.

Based Paul Ryan. I hope he runs in 2020.

wew

kikes! how will we ever recover?

It's started!
blogs.cfr.org/cyber/2017/02/13/the-trump-administration-is-a-troll-farm-and-botnet-for-russian-information-warfare/

ATTENTION

This thread and many others like it are part of a divide and conquer tactic done by shills. Their goal is to pit all the major Trump players against each other and convince people that they are traitors and you don't know who to trust. This is an opportunistic strategy based on the removal of General Flynn.
Don't play their game

Somehow? This was the plan from the start.

>smuggle in typical Gingrich/McCain/Ryan/Graham globalist anti-Russian neocon without the history into the vp slot with Pence

>purge all of Trumps nationalist allies willing to work with Russia

> Either impeach Trump or hollow out Trump's administration so they don't have to.

Trump letting Flynn take the fall sealed it, now all of his nationalist allies fighting globalism and the deep state know that they don't have Trump's protection.

Pence is equivelant to George HW Bush with Reagan. Ronnie didn't like him or want him as VP but was forced to take a neocon. Bush undermined him for years.

They are all liberals inside.

Paul Ryan stand up and gets booed, pretends like it's not even happening.

It just shows how much they DON'T care about the people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vbmfu1yWi_M

He's going to be NSA behind the scenes

>neocon

muh buzzwords

ding ding ding

It's the boomers, they are major liberal faggots inside.

> muh republic

All these idiots want niggers in their backyard doing farm work so the shitty boomer wife can live a fairytale life.

The boomers are shit, regardless.

>Pence is even better than Trump though

Fucking how? No one ever substantiates this meme.

Wow, he hates fags. Real great, that'll make us great again!

>being particularly worried about something that's going to happen in about a year anyway

And so too will end thusly the illusion of Trumpcucks that they're redefining politics to lend unqualified support to a con man.

Once you realize how destructive faggots are to society, you won't be as upset.

This entire thread is full of shills.

SAGE

The Jews are going after everyone in the cabinet who could harm their influence. They want Kushner to be the top advisor to Trump. I'm pretty much certain of this.

I have no particular love for Paul Ryan, but you're characterizations are a joke.

>a distinct minority of Trump loyalists show up to disrupt a Ryan speach, that means he's against the people
Got reelected by ~70% right over the annoying bleating of Trump's sheep.

I hate them too, but they are not the primary enemy.

Pence would be happy with a non white state, so long as it was "christian" and stood by Israel. He's Bush, and these faggots suggest he's better than Trump.

It reads as if you hate a lot of people.

It isn't going to happen. Bannon and Miller are too essential to Trump's cabinet. I don't know why people are making a big deal over Flynn getting the axe, it's trivial.

>it's trivial.
Who's talking point list did you pick it up from that Trump losing his pick for a top administration slot in less than a month is no big deal?

Isn't sessions a good guy?
Redpill me burgers

Not going to happen

I'v never met a faggot with a very high IQ, only inflated egos, large funding from wealthy faggot groups and lots of low income workers slaving away to pay their bills.

As far as I'm concerned, faggots are a big problem. They are anti-human.

Wow. False narrative generation, next level. Yet somehow its not a 100% improvement over the CTR "era" tactics. Really, for 40 million dollars I thought we would have gotten a better foe.

Sad.

I'm OP and I'm a normal person asking logical questions, faggot.

What? Flynn was just fired, asshole. How is that fake news?

His dark visions.

Jesus christ, the narratives they can construct from his docs and youtube bleatings.

What the fuck was the point of running then?

the cuckservative rises

Exactly. This is the fucking kikes. Mark my words.

flynn being fired was fine, he was going rogue. There is no place for rogues in this administration.

Yes Sessions is our guy. Bannon, Sessions, and his aide Miller are the only people left who are on our side. Trump is moldable, meaning he will do what whoever has his ear says.

That's what this war is about. Neocons like Pence, Preibus, and Ryan want to get Trump's ear.

Trump is letting people fight it out instead of trying to take charge, which is what I'm frustrated about.

If they fire Bannon, I'll larp as a russian nationalist instead

So that Trump could satisfy his monumental ego.

I heard preibus was probably going to be fired. That was the headline on Breitbart last night.

It's Obama lackeys in the intelligence community. They're engaged in treason and attempting a soft coup d etat

I hate cuckservatives. All Cuckservaive really means is CHRISTIAN ZIONIST GLOBALIST

I told you motherfuckers cuckservatives were even worse than leftists
Now they begin their subversion campaign till he's just as retarded as McCain or Paul Ryan
Hopefully he surprises us again though

Where do you think you are?

It's all fucking Ivanka and her kike husbands fault. I fucking called this long ago. It was them that insisted on making friends with the GOP instead of waging war and creating the 3rd wave populist uprising that would sweep in in the mid terms.

FUCK ALL YOU Ivanka shills. She is a fucking traitor.

funny. that's just what a shill would say.
nice try

Faggots are something on the order of 2% of the populace, and as such are a big problem to no one; except in the manner how they're cause was adopted and fed into the progressive stack approach towards politics.

Which is to brush past the point to that other user that basing personal politics on hatefulness is not a wise long term strategy.

Breitbart is Bannon's mouthpiece. Don't take it as objective news, but rather think of it like Bannon's twitter.

A wondrous place where dreams, boredom and ill-intent cross paths with delusions.

What do you mean? Is Bannon not our guy? I'm confused at what you're saying--That we can't try and shore up one of our last non-cuckservatives on the admin? Should I just mute myself because I'll trigger you by highlighting actual concerns? You sound like a child.

I think ousting Flynn was a massive mistake. Flynn was red pilled, and firing him has undermined Trump's credibility and his administration's. The only way to rectify this is to appoint a non-kike to replace Flynn.

I hate Jews so God damn much.

But Bannon is ourguy right? Preibus is a faggot, everyone's always sort of felt this.

I think it must have been worse than what they're letting on. They wouldn't have fired him for simply talking to the Russians. It must be a distraction for something larger. Maybe Flynn was found out trying to plan an attack Iran for the kikes--who knows?

Why would Trump get rid of Bannon uness they piece up a masterful hit piece on him what is to stop trump to telling them all to fuck off? Trump obviously knows he needs him and if he doesnt fight for him hes not /our guy anyway.

It's the fucking GOP. Retarded cunt dipshit Ivanka poisoned her fathers winning with inviting Pence and Pruibus in.

Ivanka should slit her own stupid throat immediate

If you're the real deal please answer the following:

What do you hope to achieve?

Read the Eli Lake article in Washington Post unless you have already.

>But Bannon is ourguy right?
Yes but again, Bannon is just a man. Breitbart shouldn't be seen as objective news or fact. You should see it as Bannon saying he's pushing for Preibus to get tossed.

trump has to get pence on his side. hopefully he knows that.

Bannon is a self centered vindictive pondering cunt, he is not a real white supremacist, he doesn't care about the white race, he cares only about himself

I hope Preibus does get tossed. I've never heard of Preibus before all this but he seems like a snake tongued devil to me.

Name me ONE thing that they can legitimately use against Bannon.

>hurr nutzeeeehh

>Bannon is a self centered vindictive pondering cunt
History is most impacted by these type of people. Either for good or worse.

Of course. Ivanka is a Democrat leftist kike traitor, but it's ultimately that Kushner guy's fault. This is what happens when you let Jews into power. We're literally witnessing 1600's German royal court being undermined by Jews. Flynn was a pure bred white man who hated Muslims and who happened to have been one of the most experienced intelligence officers in America -- perfect fit. Now he's gone.

>I'd never heard of the RNC chair before all this

You should be lurking more. Much more.

People like Alex Jones were saying this before Flynn. inb4 alex jones is a shill.

Only thing I can think of is that he's chief strategist during what can be only described as a disastrous beginning to an administration. Trump's getting bad advice at the end of the day. Sure the kikes and democrats are trying to fuck him, but don't act as if that were never something to be expected. .

This man knows his shit

Just make shit up like they're doing right now for Flynn and Pence.

The Fourth Estate and Clintonites in government are instigating a coup. Which part of this is hard to understand?

Bannon is the only reason I'm rooting for Trump.

I found it disgusting when HRC put that tweet up. What the fuck is that all about?

>I think ousting Flynn was a massive mistake
I think anons selling out their own interests to defend known liars for politics, especially such acculturated mendacious ones who seem to behave as if lying to each other within the same administration is common, is a mistake.

This.

Silent coup underway.