Do you agree?

Really has implications for all sides of politics when you think about it

This applies to anti-fa and liberals more than it applies to trump supporters

Of course I agree

>You have free speech! Just not right now.

mfw

Appears over a dozen times in the catalog. Fuckhead confuses the first amendment with free speech as a philosophy.

>le everyone pretends to like beer guy
Fuck off

You can choose not to shop at businesses or whatever but as a business or school or something along those lines you cannot fire, refuse service, or expel because of free speech due to free speech laws in a similar way you can't discriminate based on race. Or at least that's how it should be.

Either you can discriminate any way you want or you can't at all.

from trilema.com by the way

except that this doesn't work in real life because a small, powerful and well-connected subset of society has decided what people should and shouldn't like.
if they actually had votes on who to kick out they'll find out very quickly just who the real "asshole" is.

Are you retarded? The comic is right about how free speech works. I don't agree with silencing but unless it's the government that is doing the censoring or the punishing for what you say, then it's not a matter of constitutional rights.

>bad dominicana
Please do not let her represent all Dominicans. Not that we have much to defend but non westernized Dominicans are typically more based

(OP)
A liberal believes this shit until they themselves get shut down for petty reasons, then they turn into free speech crusaders.

Just imagine how would liberals react if one of them was fired for being a flag burner.

The problem is the founding fathers never foresaw that someone could own the means of communication. As the internet gains more popularity, many people will only be communicating with each other through social media. Controlling that communication could be seen as infringing on free speech. I'm not saying social media companies shouldn't have control over who uses their services, but as more and more face to face communication moves online (and to the private sector), non-government censorship becomes more and more worrying.

There's a difference between "showing you the door" and "violently preventing you from exercising your first amendment rights".

Antifa don't seem to realise the pendulum swings both ways.

That's a man isn't it?

You don't need to be in government position to censor or silence people's voice.

BBRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP~

no, Randall is a faggot

>aclu

Aparently that's not what it means in Canada.

I wonder who (((they))) are?

Literally none of this contradicts anything in the xkcd comic.

Wow what gave it away?

like that stupid fag cake shit?

Canada is backwards land though. If you win, you lose there.

Dunno why its that way, but I own 3 condos there so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>and they're showing you the door
What an interesting perspective, because from where I'm sitting it was libshit criminals who got thrown the fuck out of every branch of government, and now we run the country.

What an interesting coincidence that suddenly all liberals can talk about is how their violent criminal riots are "free speech" and how we don't have the right to protect our property from them.

If fags can force bakers to make them cakes, Fascists can force venues to let them speak.