Vucic confirmed to be presidential candidate

vucic confirmed to be presidential candidate

serbros, what does this mean?

it means he'll win and fuck us over for extra 4 years

did he decide for this because of seselj?

Havent heard anything from him. Is he conservative?

no, seselj is irrelevant. he did this because of how current president (un)popular is - if he allowed nikolic to be a candidate again, they would certainly lose.

also seselj is now vucic's puppet, the same like vucic was for seselj until a decade ago when he betrayed him and his ideology

what more can u tell us about this guy

he's a merkel cuck

once a chetnik, always a chetnik.

not all serbs are chetniks, but all chetniks are serbs.

nothing important, he's a massive EU cuck and hypocrite who's doing nothing good for us and our country, he's pretty much ruining it for more than 8 years and this is an indication that he will continue with that practice. he controls everything (including media) and he does what he wants to, including lying people through media spinning. he put his own people everywhere, most of them being complete idiots of ministers who just steal from state's budget.
it's almost similar to totalitarian regime now and we need to take him down asap but with force since we obviously can't do that democratically

let's say that we did take him down.
who would take his place then?

Mandatory colagen injections in every Serb's lips.

Means we're gonna (remain as) be the main power in the Balkans. Mr Vucic is the most respected politician in the world right now, he met every important president/prime minister in the world.

i vouch for dveri and bosko obradovic

fuck off you fucking shill

i forgot to say that fucking vucic employs people on bogus jobs but all they do instead is shilling all fucking day on the internet for him
i wish to all you morons slow and painful death

Гocпoдe Иcyce Хpиcтe, Cинe Бoжји, oгpaди гa cвeтим Tвoјим Aнгeлимa и мoлитвaмa Cвeпpeчиcтe Bлaдичицe нaшe Бoгopoдицe и Пpиcнoдјeвe Mapијe, cилoм Чacнoг и Живoтвopнoг Кpcтa, Cвeтoг Apхиcтpaтигa Бoжјeг Mихaилa и ocтaлих Heбecких cилa бecплoтних, Cвeтoг Пpopoкa и Пpeтeчe, Кpcтитeљa Гocпoдњeг Joвaнa, Cвeтoг Aпocтoлa и Jeвaнђeлиcтe Joвaнa Бoгocлoвa, Cвeштeнoмyчeникa Кипpијaнa и мyчeницe Jycтинe, Cвeтитeљa Hикoлaјa, apхиeпиcкoпa Mиpликијcкoг чyдoтвopцa, Cвeтитeљa Лaвa, eпиcкoпa Кaтaнcкoг, Cвeтитeљa Jocифa Бeлгopoдcкoг, Cвeтитeљa Mитpoфaнa Bopoњeшкoг, пpeпoдoбнoг Cepгијa, игyмaнa Paдoњeшкoг, пpeпoдoбнoг Cepaфимa, Capoвcкoг Чyдoтвopцa, Cвeтих мyчeницa Bepe, Haдe и Љyбaви и мaјкe њихoвe Coфијe, cвeтих и пpaвeдних бoгooтaцa Joaкимa и Aнe и cвих cвeтих Tвoјих, и пoмoзи њeмy, нeдocтoјнoм paбy Tвoјeмy гocпoдинy Aлeкcaндpy Byчићy, дa нac избaви oд cвих нacpтaјa нeпpијaтeљcких, oд cвaкe мaђијe, чapoлијe, вpaчaњa и oд лyкaвих љyди, дa нe yзмoгнy yчинити нaмa злa никaквoгa.

That's all you have to say, random insults. You can not discredit Mr Vucic and his work to make our country stronger, if you could, your opposition wouldn't be struggling for 5%.

kek

redpill me on what did he do so far that has contributed to the people

>taking anything by force in a state where 60% of the employed population lives comfortably off fake job / party membership combo while other 40% slave away at private ((((business)))) with not enough time to shower between laying down and getting up to work again, at least 6 days a week

i'm not saying it's realistic scenario though, but the only possibility

he infiltrated everywhere

>he

again, you do not understand how party economy works and how incompatible it is with some nonsensical idea of a 'revolution' in an economy where entire cities live by leeching of huge state projects.

that wouldn't last eternally, it will collapse at some point

what i mean when i say >he is that thanks to him we ended up in such situation

it already collapsed, it was called the economy, now it's all about leeching off natural resources until that gets barren as the industrial landscape.

SNS bots on Sup Forums...is this real life, what the fuck?