MGTOW thread

MGTOW thread

lol what a loser

Am I MGTOW if I have a waifu?
I don't consider myself one.
kek yeah he doesn't even have a waifu lel.

this is jewish bullshit. we should be dominating our women, not running from them.

Canadian faggots should be excluded from this thread.

MGTOW is literally the faggiest shit apart from being a fag

Mgotw is the last trick to dismantle the traditional structur of society : families.

Dont fall for it.

My best advice would be to get on shape, get discipline, work hard, dont consume shit they market to you. And get a good wife. Impregnate her and repeat.

We must secure.

2D is the ultimate redpill. Don't be a MGTOW faggot Sup Forums. Get a waifu!

Happy valentine's day from Sup Forums you nazi fucks.

>My best advice would be to get on shape, get discipline, work hard
OK I can't make it to the end of your post leafbro. Just reading it is tiring already.
Post nazi anime.

Well said user~!

99.9% of MGTOW in a nutshell

(((MGTOW))) kike shit. All their e-celeb spokesmen are kikes like (((SANDMAN))). Really makes you think.

Am I MGTOW if I don't really want to put in any effort into dating, but I'm 100% available if any woman ever wants me? I don't wanna go out and do stuff though. I already have to go out to work and buy crap. She'd have to like playing vidyas and watching anime. I'm on standby to save your precious white race Sup Forums. MGTOW is dumb.

I haven't fucked a girl in over 7 years. I'm just too fucking weird and ugly.

Haven't really even tried, though.

this

MGTOW is a step forward from dividing people via politics, and now it's gender to prevent white birthrates and to demoralize our race even more

Maybe more like "Men Sent Their Own Way" as they say.

stopped reading at vidya and anime

fucking stop with that autistic shit, workout, take up hobbies that better yourself. Stop with the manchild nonsense.

"Men Sent Their Own Way" is feminist bullshit. There is always some woman ready to leech off of any man. Going their own way is a choice.

>I'm just too fucking weird and ugly.
>Haven't really even tried, though.
Heh me too. Why bother. Chad will take care of them.
I'm OK with that. I'll be right there if they want me. As long as they don't ask me to do stuff too much.
SEE THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT REEEEEEEE.

Bettering yourself is a meme.
The real world's not worth the trouble desu.

Vidya and anime are excellent choices as escapism desu.
Anime girls are infinitely superior to 3DPD whores desu.

OK yeah maybe generally. There are always exceptions. Behold

>tell people to go back to plebbit for posting abbout 2D and anime on fucking Sup Forums

No user, (You) need to go back.

Being gay is just so much easier.

You don't have to change anything about yourself. You can be a lazy, anime and vidya loving weeaboo who lifts and still get a fit bearded manly bf with a thick cock.

Feels bad not to propagate the species but women are meant to be domesticated. They know neither love nor honour.

I mean honestly, in my 20s I would be white-knighting with all the other cucks here... but my brain is now fully developed and in adult mode.

It's either my hand, my imagination, and my self determination, or a vagina that will lose it's appeal the moment I bust a nut at the cost of a piece of myself.

Only Chad gets his bitches for free, everyone else has to pay at one level or another. I'm done paying.

Fellow MGTOW here.

The conditions for men in marriage and fatherhood in the west is too risky, the state have turned women into legal and financial liabilities by giving them artificial power in the relationship.

MGTOW is simply a cost/benefit and risk/benefit trade off analysis of that system, MGTOW are the men who find that trade off fails for them personally and decide instead to opt out.

The amount of fallout that people have when introduced to MGTOW men is so hyperbolic. I'm just a normal guy, I have a successful career, I'm fairly good with women, I have assets that I want to protect. I believe traditionalism is the best way to happiness but then I've also seen the stats on the failure of marriage and how it explodes in mens faces.

This whole jewish conspiracy stuff is so stupid, that's just the ubermench unhappy the white population is dropping. Women hate it because it destroys their pussy pass.

Seriously, everyone is having a melt down about it, all were doing is not marrying, no need to blow a gasket.

mgtow bros report in !

GOOD GOY: THE THREAD

MGTOW and 2D are absolute cancer and need to be purged.

This, desu.

I don't see why people get so ass-blasted about this.

>Tradcon cucks

Its almost like telling these blue pilled fags that Santa Clause isn't real.

Bump

I fucking love MGTOW!

>hates 2D
>on Sup Forums of all places

No user, you are the cancer that needs to be purged.

I'm special.
Damn, sounds pretty great senpai. I lift quite a bit. I'm not super manly-looking though. Not tall. Unimpressive beard. Unimpressive dick. And not cute enough to be the cute one in the relationship. Is there any hope for the in-betweens like me?
Also I'm not gay, how do I fix that? I used to fap to traps but it did nothing.

Are you still having sex?

mgtow here but taking a break for a trip to thailand

gonna smash some non-feminist pussy there so i can stay strong while i am in the states

>MGTOW and 2D are absolute cancer and need to be purged.
>and 2D
Say what you want about MGTOW but leave 2D out of this.

I went my own way, now women are following me. Was this the secret all along? They think I'm playing hard to get....

>I don't see why people get so ass-blasted about this.
Well the white picket fence natsoc dream ending is somewhat of a blue pilled fairytale, so it's like anyone else taking the red pill about such things, it doesn't go down easy and in some cases not at all.

But in rational debate about the cost/benefit and risk/benefit of marraige in the west, it's a no brainer, when you actually engage in that debate the MGTOWs win every time.

Just stay the course and don't bite when it comes to the male shaming. There's no benefit to you to define your worth as a man by how much you are willing to sacrifice for women, that's seriously deep blue pilled white knight behaviour.

women are slutting it up nonstop

pay nothing
require sex fast
exit fast if bs

You fags are retarded. Do what I did and go over a few towns or cities, find a nice broad and knock her up. Create a fake persona and never give real details about your real life. Get a new phone number just for them.

Six months into the pregnancy simply disappear. She can't come after you for child support because she knows nothing about you and doesn't know your SS# so can't track you down.

You get pussy and white children without all the burden. Its a win win.

>having a girlfriend

All I need is SadPanda, a jar of vaseline, and a place to call home.

I'm not even "traditionally conservative" desu.
I'm barely even conservative. I'm an atheist libertarian leaning centrist.

But even I can see how monogamy has benefited society, and I can see how the breakdown of the traditional family structure is leading it to the edge of a cliff.

Bitches by and large want to play dick pincushin and get pozzed by some nigger. Fine. Whatever. That's their choice.

Their little army of butt-hurt white knights hasn't achieved anything. And it won't achieve anything.

>Nigger detected.

Honestly MGTOW's concerns about the cost benefits of marriage are spot on. It all requires highly unpopular changes to the current legal system.

If they don't get changed we're headed towards collapse.

How MGTOW am I Sup Forums?

I'm so MGTOW I call people who disagree with me roasties.

In order to actually be a MGTOW you have to be capable of at the very least grabbing the attention of a 1/10 3d woman. You have to not live in your parents basement. You have to be employed.

You can't be a NEET and a MGTOW. Otherwise you're just some faggot blaming other people for their social awkwardness.

>Are you still having sex?
I do, on and off. I basically had mostly fuck buddies throughout my 20's but the moment I got into my early 30's I stopped with that for the most part.

I'll fuck now and again but generally only if she's significantly higher than what I'd consider my average, which is maybe a 6.5, if she's like an 8 or higher then sure. That's increasingly less rare these days because early 30's is fuck-city for men, seriously if you have some cash and some nice threads and you're not shy to spend some money on/around your friends on a night out, you can get laid fairly easily even if you're an average looking guy like me.

MGTOW has very little to do with being able to get laid or not, outsiders think that a lot, but in reality a lot of the men who are MGTOW are men who married and then were fucked by the court/family system, so doesn't sense to post shit like this

I agree but tradcon takes it to autistic levels. Also, I consider myself to be somewhat of a conservative btw.
The moment you even bring up female nature and the cost/benefits analysis stuff (with facts, evidence, case studies, etc) they start screeching and resort to insults (and even white knighting ironically). Its just all so tiresome. Most men of Sup Forums are probably desperate virgins that would throw their fellow man under the bus just for a taste of some (ran through) pussy.

>I don't see why people get so ass-blasted about this.
Because they're all actual females. Statistically, ~1/3 of Sup Forums is now females, and considering that Sup Forums is infested with newfriends due to the recent spikes since 2014, I'd say that 1/3 is conservative for Sup Forums. Yeah, that's who you're pretty much "debating" with when making a MGTOW here, hence the assmad socially-ostracizing replies

>girlfiend

Drop the bullshit "girlfriend" meme and call her what she really is to you

A fuck buddy

Maybe it's because MGTOW like Feminism is meant to lower white birth rates?

I want reddit to leave

>Only MGTOW use that insult

Lurk moar faggot.

I guess every race has its niggers.

Also, unless it's a burner phone or something the police can still trace it back to you from whatever call/SMS between it and her phone. It's all logged. Even if you bought it with a false identity somehow, they'll have tracked your movements with it and it should give them pretty good leads.

Do they do that though? I wonder.

>Well the white picket fence natsoc dream ending is somewhat of a blue pilled fairytale

Could not have said it better myself

>just willingly committing genetic suicide cause you're too much of a weak willed cuck to improve yourself
simbly
ebin
frind

Fuck these tradcucks,MGTOW is the only way for men!

>I want reddit to leave
>unironically posts the redditfrog

sup /r/the_donald

Also this.

I was married once. Then she got fat, and unemployable, and I ended up with nothing but my car and my clothing. I basically just erased 5 years of my life.

Have dated since. But lately I've sort of weighed the benefits of dating vs. the cost in money, ego, etc. And it's just not worth it.

There's this broad I can call up whenever I want to get my dick wet and no isn't a part of her vocabulary, and I don't feel like I'm taking advantage of her emotions in order for a booty call... and that's the other thing... I used to be willing to play women along to get laid, but I just don't like to do that anymore.

but why mr papadopoulos

MGOTW is all about self actualization, thats the point of the whole movement. MGTOWS are against marriage due to the biased laws/court system and how society treats men. But nice strawman, faggot.

Are you me?

I mean yeah I'm basically a libertarian, atheist. I'm right leaning purely because the stats/science tells us that it makes men and women happy in long term monogamous relationships, but I'm hardly a tradcon because I actually reject marriage.

The white knighting wont achieve anything in this case because MGTOW are creating a vacuum, for every man that just walks away 1 woman is going to die alone and that's great currency for all other men because now the women have to start fighting between themselves for the men, it'll turn the tide, and they wont want the white knights and they'll stab each other in the back for good men.

There's enough problems in the world caused by liberals, marriage is an important one but way down the list, it'll be fixed last, LONG after all the current day MGTOW are dead. This is the fundamental thing about MGTOW, you cannot fix the relationships between men adn women with more state force, it's the final straw, the last line in the sand. You can't force people to love each other and produce healthy and happy offspring. You have to actually repeal the laws and fix the mess before men will gravitate back towards marriage.

And that might or might not happen long term, it's not the goal of MGTOW, the goal is just to spare men from the Gulag. Fixing society isn't a goal here.

That's actually fair enough, I don't think it represents MGTOW in the main however, sure there will be some MGTOW like that for sure.

>Be Me
>MGTOW
>Watch Sandman everyday
>Scrolls down in the comments to make sure people agree with me
>See one comment calling out MGTOW to be another lower white birth rate group like feminism
>Shits pants and screams
>Type empty threats towards the redpilled man
>He calls me a faggot for being a reddit shill
>Bursts into tears while eating my mommy's freshly cooked tendies
>See my dad come into my room
>whispers into my ear saying he wished I was never born due to being a massive lonely faggot
>leaves the room
>cries myself to sleep tonight

Pepe is often posted on Sup Forums and other boards still, He's remained a meme for this site only.

>When MGTOW causes the internet to collectively throw a shit fit

I'll never understand this.

Apparently not. Its been two years since I left the last Bitch and haven't heard a peep. Call me a nigger all you want but I'm not just sitting around bitching about women, I take a more proactive approach. Bitches deserve it thb.

Because your "movement" is nothing but a reddit circlejerk, You along with those feminazi fuckwits are the reason whites are dying.

Cognitive dissonance. Our brains are wired to resist letting go of the ideas we already have; usually be responding with irrational rage. So presenting a legitimate challenge to somebodies understanding of the world will usually make them angry.

You can train yourself to resist cognitive dissonance though.

MGOTW are helping other men and red pilling them about female nature. You're just a useless nigger that thinks with his dick.

fags

>tfw hot aryan gf and still mgtow
I just prefer myself and hate women. the gf is for sex only

>posting anime
>criticizing anyone
kill yourself, kid.

Make sure you have kids, You'll actually be helpful for whites unlike these leddit niggers.

>You along with those feminazi fuckwits are the reason whites are dying

Wrong.The women's slutty behaviour is the main reason the white race is dying.

At least half the anti MGTOW people are roasties. Women are incapable of accepting blame.

That's what I meant about feminazis you dumb nigger.

>"society only treats chads well"
>doesn't become a chad
>instead bitches about how women are terrible to other people exactly like him
>autistic screeching whenever someone points out the flaws in the idea

honestly just install grindr/tinder and start messaging people.

it's so easy. being gay is using cheat codes on life

Nazi Ruby is best girl

Interesting theory, it's possible there's some women here, there is an awful lot of what I thought was LARPing recently, especially since the elections, but it's plausible it's liberal women who have stuck around to troll.

Exactly. Things change a lot for men not looking to marry or settle down, first of all character of the woman doesn't matter at all. 2nd being unmarried and without children and having a successful career means you're absolutely loaded and can throw money about in front of women. Broads looking for a good time who are young and still riding the cock carousel are easy pickings.

There's no need to date and spend all that cash on the typical date/girlfriend, it's like the free market, splash that cash on your friends at the bar instead and women within sight who see this gravitate towards the generous well dressed guy.

Or just get yourself a FWB who's borderline or whatever, and don't fall for her, keep her at arms length for the sex, once she has a blow out, swap to another.

The idea that MGTOW are losers who don't get laid is so stupid.

>Bitches deserve it thb.
Personally mistreating individuals because of generalized group behavior is psychopathic desu. It's just an excuse.
tbf Sup Forums tries to justify it all the time but pretty sure it's not serious and you're pushing it to extremes anyway.
kek I hope you're just talking crap.

State force is adjusting the laws towards something reasonable for marriage. Those changes are not going to be popular with Women voters.

And of course, MGTOWs goals have nothing to do with pushing for policy changes that would move marriage into an acceptable risk. They probably should push for it though. There are enough unmarried men right now that even if they don't know they're MGTOW are in fact MGTOW.

It's okay though, Feminism will need to run it's course until a hyper reaction happens. Rome didn't fall in a day.

>be class cuck
>fall for the wife meme
>get robbed by vaginal jew

>More strawmaning

When did I say society only treats Chad well?
Its not hard to get laid you fucking moron, only autistic /pol wizards believe in the "manlets can't get laid" meme.

Holy shit your desperate, no wonder you have to resort to strawmanning in order to "win" an argument.

Is the term "girlfriend" a meme

What is the difference between a gf and a fuck buddy

And why do people lie and call their fuck buddies gfs on the internet?

Why do people lie about it in the real world

mgtow?
god, how beta do you have to be?

>self actualizing and red pilling men on female nature is beta

MGTOW makes a lot of sense when you're not one the ten percent of males who gets most of the pussy.

>females a shit
>females are manipulable
>no, don't manipulate them for your own goals, just never breed

>not getting surrogates leading to white extinction

This. I had a girl, my first and only, for four years. Through that four years I managed to turn her from SJW self abusing whiner to a white nationalist with NatSoc leanings. But once it became apparent I wouldn't impregnate her until she showed me she could better herself, nutrition herself and maintain a clean home with a cooked meal when I got home from work with the groceries I provided, once I realized she would never stop ordering takeout and letting that food spoil, letting our home become a disaster and refusing to do laundry or dishes like her mom, she jumped to a guy 10 years older than either of us and was pregnant within two weeks of me catching them. Now I can't even look at women without realizing their nature can be corrupted so easily in this sort of society.

So what? I'm supposed to better myself, gather resources and create a home so that another woman can give me false hope, fail to comprehend love as it extends between a man and a woman, and risk losing all that just so I can get laid and have a chance at procreating? Sounds like a bad deal.

I wouldn't bet on it, check legislation in your area to see how laws are changing, I know in the UK while we've never had common law marriages or anything like that (i.e marriage benefits for cohabitation) that is actually in the pipeline so that women can take money from men they cohabitate with and have a child with.

Women voters generally speaking wont let go of any of that power, and anyway most of it's not even bias law, the laws are often written in a gender neutral way, but the way the courts act and the precedents that are set.

But you are right, feminism will have to run its course and the reaction will need to happen before this is opened up to discussion, but that's decades away, long past my time of reasonably marrying so nothing I need to worry about. Rome didn't fall in a day and actually right near the end when men weren't marrying and the local population was drastically dropping the state imposed bachelor taxes to try and curb men opting out. It didn't work men just paid the tax and carried on.

>posting the same fucking strawman picture in every thread

Fuck off

>be MGTOW
>claim you're better then feminism
>don't have white children through surrogates
>lead to white extinction

Why? Whats the point of doing that? Having kids when in few generations your (great) grandchildren will be shitskin?

Yes goyim, women aren't worth the effort. Never reproduce, never marry, never date.

>this is jewish bullshit. we should be dominating our women, not running from them

Try 'dominating' a woman in the current situation,and you will find yourself in jail for domestic abuse.Till we change the laws,MGTOW is the only reasonable way.