Just gonna leave this here

Just gonna leave this here...

Really gave my noggin a floggin

The gay hating, anti-semitic, tolerant left.

>please take us seriously

What's the message? That being gay is wrong? Fucking bigots!

I thought it was okay to be gay and sexually open? Wow this is really bigotted.

the post

Fucking homophobes. . . .

I've never got the bannon meme

Bro can white people even create such imagery? Only the inner consciousness of a Jew can create such sadistic perversions to me

really makes you think

Homophobic.

That really made me think. It made me think so much I finally withdrew my support for Trump. Thank you for this useful meme.

Someone fill me in. What's the connection with Bannon and trump

yeah i think they mean to imply that homosexual bdsm is an affront to liberty. #freetrump

I never understood this conspiracy theory that Bannon is the one in control. At least the Russian hacking one was believable, like it's feasible that Russia might hack the elections. This is just stupid and baseless

So tolerant.

This?

How about you take it with you and then blow your brains out after realizing that youre a failure in life who amounted to nothing more than a government tool

its funny that they keep pushing the bannon meme, because Obama, in my opinion, was clearly being lead around by Hillary and that other staffer I forgot the name of

I still don't get the Bannon meme.

What is the name of the artist, I got a funny feeling he fits a quirky stereotype

Get out shill

Bannon is associated with Breitbart and that appears to make him the Super Devil that uses his peach marmalade to control the mind on Trump.