>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ehnZNaNow4
youtube.com/watch?v=nSombz0K7P0
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/21/trumps-national-security-adviser-pick-raises-serious-questions-about-putins-influence-over-us-policy.html
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/318939-top-intel-dem-says-flynn-should-be-removed-if-he-talked-sanctions-with
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-department-warned-white-house-that-flynn-could-be-vulnerable-to-russian-blackmail-officials-say/2017/02/13/fc5dab88-f228-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html
cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/michael-flynn-white-house-national-security-adviser/index.html
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-14/the-political-assassination-of-michael-flynn
americanthinker.com/blog/2017/02/cia_broke_the_law_to_take_out_its_critic_general_flynn.html
freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/
youtu.be/IqbyFqDpveA
youtu.be/4zFV5zBvd1A
youtu.be/j-o_RRRlLZQ
youtu.be/opufN8wWBoo
youtu.be/9C4LrbBgL4I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fW2FnhxdklA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

Hello.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on.. They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, like we have today, but we need to work together and not fight Jewish conflicts for their interests. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

Trump is sacrificing his family and fortune to save humanity from power hungry elites. He destroyed TPP which would eventually merge with TTIP and TISA to create the New World Order and enact UN Agenda 2030. If he succeed he'll become a hero, if he lost he'll be cast aside as a villain.

I wonder how shitty that DRUMPF post that one guy wrote will be. He spent 45 minutes writing 4 sentences

I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea

Women appreciation rally when?

Failure is not an option.

>This gal comes up to you and says "hey, user. Let me know what you think on twitter"
Wat do?

What did Trump + Christie talk about today?
Will Christie be brought in to take out Rinsed Penis?

Good memories, thank you to whoever posted this:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ehnZNaNow4

Very relaxing.

Thanks for baking.

Redpill me on the Flynn resignation. What does it mean for Trump and will that come to bite him in the ass?

That isn't how you link.

Give Kinsey back

Putinbots BTFO yet again

Redpill me on Flynn:

Traitor or idiot?

youtube.com/watch?v=nSombz0K7P0

FACT: Dutch are the STRONGEST race in the WORLD.

>I don't have social media accounts, who are you?

Will you answer, Sup Forums?

I let her know what I think on Twitter

Think we should deride it or collectively ignore it?

Mocking could be fun, he probably has self-esteem issues about his low IQ .

It gives MSM and Demshits a reason to chimp out about.

That's about all, really

Dan Rather has neither credibility, nor interest

Flynn was an enemy of the jewish intelligence establishment.

What you see today is the result of a coordinated media and FBI/NSA campaign to discredit, isolate, and eventually force Trump's hand on one of his closest advisors.

This will happen to the rest of those who trump picks to work for him, thus decreasing the number of people who want to suffer such trials and guaranteed character assassination.

Behold, the Jewish future.

THE LOGAN ACT AND FLYNN

The law (logan act) states that it is illegal for a citizen without the proper delegated authority to negotiate on behalf of the US government.

It was very clearly originally set out to stop the practice by private citizens of attempting to influence american affairs, and later adventurer, military and mercenary types to conquer foreign lands as personal fiefs while under assumed protection of the US.
The Kipling novella and later film "The Man Who Would Be King" portrays this sort of this, and was historically based on the exploits of men like James Brooke, who became the first white rajah of Sarawak, and US Josiah Harlan, who set out to become a king in Afghanistan and the Punjab, and ended up the Prince of Ghor.

It doesn't make sense in the spirit of the law as it was passed then as now to apply the act to presidential candidates, nor their transition teams, in the run up to entering the whitehouse.

PLUS

Assange wrote an extremely enlightening article about his experience of google, their chairman and CEOs, and their directly intervening as private citizens in foreign affairs on behalf of the Obama admin and Clinton SOS
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

THIS is what the Logan Act should be applied to.

What happened with Kinsey anyway?

Flynn seemingly has a relationship with Putin :
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/21/trumps-national-security-adviser-pick-raises-serious-questions-about-putins-influence-over-us-policy.html
And apparently discussed sanctions with Russia:
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/318939-top-intel-dem-says-flynn-should-be-removed-if-he-talked-sanctions-with
The White House knew about Flynn communication with Russia :
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-department-warned-white-house-that-flynn-could-be-vulnerable-to-russian-blackmail-officials-say/2017/02/13/fc5dab88-f228-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html
Flynn has now resigned (right after the above article was posted) :
cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/michael-flynn-white-house-national-security-adviser/index.html

This basically means Trump is finished. The intelligence community and military are turning against him because his ties to Russia are too deep for national security.

The Globalists are coming! Our spirits are being stolen!

So when does Trump kill the globalists? Because (((they're))) certainly trying to kill him.

Christ, now they're really starting to bare their fangs aren't they?

needs a a few burgers

no, that never ends well for those involed

I really want Trump to go full Hitler now so tired of these godamn shills.

READ THESE THEY ARE IMPORTANT

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-14/the-political-assassination-of-michael-flynn

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/02/cia_broke_the_law_to_take_out_its_critic_general_flynn.html

freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/

READ THESE THEY ARE IMPORTANT

It will save the world, so yes

>Redpill me on Flynn:
>
>Traitor or idiot?

The tip of the spear, sacrificed on getting the leak sources identified and purged.

This is an NSA proxy.

Read my other posts.

They let her go after she said she would never date a black guy on twitter.

fuck pence, he is deep state

She went to ABC

Robert De Niro is a fucking actor not a scientist. Literal retardation.

banepost

Can I eat them with her?

Trump General is still up and running
Shills are still shilling
Awoos are still awooing
And you know what?
We're STILL winning.
We did it, niggers.

>Leftist don't apply law to themselves, only their enemies
Really makes me fucking THINK

>walk outside this morning
>neighbors still mexican

is this the biggest failure of a presidency of all time (save harrison)?

Oh shit it's the oh so credible Dan Rather. Oh wait that's right he's the OG fake news source. Dan Rather BTFO himself for eternity.

Ah, so she's /our girl/

I have been gone since morning. What has happened today? How was the Commander Spice rally?

We don't really need to kill anyone yet. Mostly just arrests, deportations, and staying course.

Only Jaffa and trump

If I banned you for baneposting, would you die?

Been happening forever. That's why Sessions scares them.

>This basically means Trump is finished.
Nothing illegal happened. Flynn was let go because of trust issues. Stop concern trolling.

Why is everyone, especially media, talking about deep state stuff? I don't understand this meme.

Hey Crusaderkun. Thanks for popping in. Good for morale.

good write up, the media will continue digging into it, they already brought one down, less than a month into his term

by the end of the year Trump will most probably either be gone or completely isolated and powerless

Oh shit proxy you swapped out Vox for CNN? Might as well link to an Enquirer story. You have zero effect on this forum, besides amusing me.

So how is he finished, exactly? Seems like a bit of a jump from
>he prematurely discussed sanctions which were publicly announced, apologized and resigned
to
>DRUMPF IS DONE IT'S OVER FOR HIM

>8 years of ooga booga da russians herkced da electionz

I tried to sleep but I can't

I can't get over the Flynn resignation. He was my man

How do you remain positive after what happened today?

>tfw she will never eat a cheeseburger off your dick

WE WILL WIN

Spicer himself was great, but it basically boiled down to everyone asking the same question over and over, so I'd give it maybe a 6 on the Spice Scale.

So if we didn't have any technology the globalists would have less control right?

This is the third person Trump has lost to Russia scandals. His people are being taken down one by one by their allegiance to Putin and his globalist agenda.

Conway's account on Twitter just retweeted a "white nationalist". this is their next step in getting her to resign

it would be extremely painful

fuck off concern shill concensus cracker

Maybe not even.
Could be some shithead support marine of soft handed, feeble minded chair force enlistee.

Who were the other two?

>if hillary did 1/10 of what Flynn did
ok i know he is trolling

No, they would have more power. You just wouldn't know it. Rothschilds have controlled the world for decades.

you can start by jumping in front of a train you fucking concern shill

But how much longer will you be on your period?

Should I be blackpilled on this leakers and Flynn thing? It sounds bad as shit. Is there anything to the narrative that the establishment is trying to dismantle Trump's administration from the inside until there's nothing left to do but stack the cabinet with cuckservatives? Because that sounds like something they'd do, and if it is, it seems like it's working.

Hmm, this shill influx. It is almost like this was planned from the very beginning.
Interesting.

Part 1:
Here is most likely my final post on Trump, because I, like many other Republicans, are jumping off ship after this. The next few months for Trump will be disastrous.
I'd rather save face.

However, I challenge you guys to really read this and explain to me just how this isn't the end, because from the way I see it, you guys are so far up your own asses that it is unbelievable.

Let's start with the good:
Yeah, Trump was winning. He was doing EXCELLENT imo.
>Started to repeal Obamacare
>Started the legislation for the wall
>Got the Keystone AND Dakota Access Pipelines passed
>Got rid of the TPP

But look where we are now.
Trump, albeit though it is mostly his team's shortcomings, looks inept. There has NEVER (not ONCE) been someone as unprofessional and unprepared as Flynn, no one EVER been removed from such a high position of power within just ONE WEEK (7 FUCKING DAYS) of being put in. He is a laughing stock. Trump not only looks completely inept, but is setting the precedent to have the most scandalous, amateurish presidencies of all time.

And even though i know it isn't him - it was his stupid ass team - no one else realizes that. The collective narrative is in place for liberals to have infinite ammunition to attack him for the next 3 and a half years. And the worst part is: the ammunition is that Trump is a Russian shill - and old-school conservatives (like the ones in SENATE RIGHT NOW) will fall for that every time. Mitch McConnell is already calling for a FULL SCALE investigation of Flynn, and a probe of Trump and his entire team. No one is on Trump's side after this anymore. If you don't think they'll find ANYTHING from a full scale investigation, which McConnell said is "highly likely", you are praying for rain in a desert.

pastebin updated
>We /wwe/ now 2/14/17
youtu.be/IqbyFqDpveA
>VA Sec Shulkin sworn in 2/14/17
youtu.be/4zFV5zBvd1A
>Pres Trump signs HJR41 SEC rules 2/14/17
youtu.be/j-o_RRRlLZQ
>Pres Trump @ Parent/Teacher conf 2/14/17
youtu.be/opufN8wWBoo

>WH Press Brief 2/14/17
youtu.be/9C4LrbBgL4I

post 'em if you got 'em

8 years.
MAGA

Part 2:
He's done.
Like I said, the next few months will be disastrous. You will see a FULL SCALE Trump probe, lead by REPUBLICANS of all people, that will, at the least, lead to show that Flynn was in bed with the Russians if that already wasn't clear enough. This will be so easily tied to Trump being Putin's puppet, and he will lose support of even House and Senate Republicans at that point, who still consider Russia our ultimate enemy. From this, I wouldn't be surprised if Liberals started using the fact that Republicans are doing this to him as even further ways to attack Trump. Expect widespread rioting. People will resist a Russian puppet.

I'm not saying I think any of that at all. I loved Trump. I have the hat. I have the yard sign. I was there alongside all you guys rigging the online polls with scripts. I was there on fake twitter accounts shilling for Bernie.
But this is it. This is the downfall. I'm leaving the ship before it sinks.

Go ahead, IGNORE THIS POST like you guys always do, because you literally CAN'T (can not) explain this away.

We're done.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fW2FnhxdklA
Required viewing for anyone who doesn't know just how bad it is for most of the Yuropoors.

Fuck off CTR.

He is actually French and he just went on his flag.

The CIA needs to be disbanded and cleansed before being rebuilt as something actually good.

Did they really rehash that line? That is silly.

I don't know why to ever turn negative besides the spam and nonsense disrupting the board. Everything seems rather fine in the grand scale.

Are there any concrete consequences you can list besides loss of face?

spam

>long ago
>hasn't even been in office for a month

This is just so fucking transparent,

This isn't the 70s, no body has any trust in the media and nobody views journalists as heroes. They're digging their own graves, literally.

Trump will massacre these domestic enemies, and the American people will stand behind him.

You should jump for trump shill

>Flynn resigns
>Russia immediately violates a cruise missile treaty and positions a spy ship off the eastern coast of the U.S.

what did putin mean by dis?

Flynn, Manafort and Page. Tillerson might be next.

Of course not. They either break the law to further their aims, or are willfully blind to it. When shown evidence, they will deny it ever existed. Cognitive dissonance 101.

Thank god we've got Trump.

Damn the Crew and MSM are really throwing everything at Trump right now.

Too bad the man can't be stumped

Awoovement!

Never, ever be blackpilled

OBAMA IS BEHIND THIS