Well, this was....creepy

Well, this was....creepy

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/corner/374734/mozilla-employees-call-ceo-be-fired-donating-prop-8-campaign-alec-torres
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A thinly veiled threat directed towards potential pizzagate whistleblowers, complete with ominous ellipses

No self-awareness whatsoever, a complete psychopath! Sad!

Is her Kuru 'fake news' too?

Trump? That you?

She's just rubbing it in our faces at this point

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Where's that snap chat bitch!

so are you guys actually paranoid schizophrenics or what? i thought you were just memeing about this shit but now you seem serious

What are her interns doing here?

Where have you been

Fuck off, normie. Go back to Buzzfeed.

hillary is an expert on the consequences of fake news

never... went... to... wisconsin... ect

Crashing this plane

I posted this tweet this morning...not one response
These kid fuckers are now laughing in our face and I'm losing my patience.
Is Trump going to do anything or are we going to do something ourselves?

You don't get interns after you lose.

weak_newfag_tastes_a_redpill.post

Conservatives are cowardly cucks. You won't do shit and you know it.

>implying there are no creepy pedo references in the Podesta emails and Comet social media

Connection between Sandusky and Bill Clinton. Sandusky arrested. Flynn goes byebye. Tweets gloat and threaten. Spread it. As soon as you mention this the threads go poof, here and elsewhere.

Can't an old lady molest children in peace anymore?

Sounds like sessions needs to drop the fucking hammer on these sick fucks

ohhh, so you are a leftie and you think satanic child sacrifice and pedophilia is perfectly acceptable?
I believe that

kid fucking faggot
don't you have any garbage cans to push over?

>Greenland
>no green on the flag

The fuck?

what the hell?

he posted on Sup Forums on the day of him winning the election thanking us.

YAMEROOOO

Wake up.

You need to arm yourself and go do what you know you have to do.

You'll be our hero.

They're all off the clock in 2 hours anyway.

>babby's first realization that the world isn't all it seems

Also I have heard rumors Flynn Jr was a legit Sup Forumsack or at least listener of TRS, basically a real alt-righter.

R A R E
A
R
E

Hi, FBI.

A threat?

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Did you miss that the news is in clintons pocket and they actively no-platformed any discussion of bill's connection to epstien?

I hope she pokeyman goes to jail

Digits of truth

very_scared.jpg

so what now

Judging by the actions of based redpilled conservatives they must think it's okay too! Fucking coward.

what the fuck

I thought it might just be maymays but 80% of people here believe it.

wake up dude

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why all liberals are deluded assholes people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls get sold and raped by globalist Jews, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

>that level of unsubtlety

How these people even get to this level of power is beyond reason

>Transgender woman

Yea, transgenderism is heavily satanic as well. Merging of the male and female into one body. Convincing men to become women and women to become men. Typical satanists methods of flipping shit around.

These people are everywhere. Many are just mentally ill pawns filled with demons and manipulated by the leaders. Others are just sick fucks.

I can understand the appeal if you are particularly desperate. But joining a cult can only end one of two ways, deadly or badly.

I know this bait is pasta, but good lord. What kind of person would type this?

You wanna really cook your noodle?

Go look into the crossover between Church of Satan and Planned Parenthood.

Someone with something to hide..

Would certainly explain a lot about their organization.

You guys...I'm convinced that Trump can't take on the entire establishment alone. Take what you will from this comment.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

It's pretty funny desu.
Of course he can't, we should be waking the people up through maximum memetics.

>innocent life and business
>revolves around killing babies

He can, but everyone around him will fall if he chooses to do it alone.

Or 10 million armed people should march on DC. I'm dead serious.

What the fuck is going on here

comet????

>You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses
as if we're the first ones to go on witch hunts
nationalreview.com/corner/374734/mozilla-employees-call-ceo-be-fired-donating-prop-8-campaign-alec-torres

He should do it then.

>Live Free or Die

So, Sup Forums, what the fuck has been going on for the last week or so? Post quality is more shit than it usually is.

Good luck organizing that without first making the public aware of the extent of this madness.
They can't lock up 10 million "paranoid schizo"s

Good going, guy. You make everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

>I sure love that my overlords fuck little children!

No amount of pain will be good enough for you and your ilk.

do you have any screencaps of that moment??

Tremendous censorship, deleted threads, active dininformarion

Organization is the tricky part, obviously. I have no doubt whatsoever though that there are 10 million armed people that would be willing to clean out DC with the threat of force.

THIS SEALS IT

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

Pizzagate. We have the opportunity to bring down the entirety of the satanic elite, share as much info as you can.

The Greeks invented sex, and the Italians invented sex with women

But the extent of it is fucking baffling. Like 60% of threads are something akin to

>I REGRET VOTING FOR TRUMP
>Trump is a Russian stooge!
>Flynn gets btfo
>ARE YOU HAPPY MEXICANS ARE GETTING DEPORTED?

Like for fuck's sake, this is Sup Forums. If Trump did literally nothing it would be better than the alternative.

Yea, I feel like maybe just spreading this information is the best thing to do.

You seem to be forgetting the elite want to be able to institute martial law.

chcked

I AM ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE MY INVENTION OF FIST TO PEDO YOU PAIDLESS INTERN

Thanks, we try our hardest.

The Globalists are not even hiding it anymore! Several months ago the big publications were saying "ooh Alex Jones believes in 'The Globalists'", "what a crazy conspiracy theory" and now they're openly talking about it! It's madness! By the way the SuperBlue flouride-free toothpaste is now available on the store at InfoWars dot com. Buy it people we need the money to fight these Globalists! It is an information war!

a lot is at stake senpai
literally the entire world order hangs in the balance here
Tens of millions of dollars being poured into censorship and disinformation to control the narrative

Evil bitch... Rope can't get any tighter now.

But why waste money here?

Jesus Christ you're an idiot

Go and actually read about satanism before you buy into the spooky dooky media bs

You're as uninformed as the libs eating up all the bullshit anti-Trump propaganda in the media

Ctr had 4 million during the campaign. They have 40 million now.

I have.
>public and private position
Exist in all organized religions.

CTR is back under a different name and they are very well funded now

You actually fell for the satanism is good meme?
You should go check out Scientology next.

This society needs to fucking collapse already.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU

In spreading this around I have discovered that left or right, reading comprehension on this site is around the second grade level.

It was worse last week. Hopefully with gookmoot banning mobile IP's in Europe it'll help a bit.

They're going by Shareblue now, or CREW.

No you fucking mong, satanism isn't good. Church of Satan is edgy teen-tier. That doesn't make it actually harmful, it's just a fucking trend again now.

You're an idiot if you think COS is connected in any way to actual satanism. It's not a public version of the same thing. It's not all a big connected movement. The different branches of satanism hate one another in the same way muslims hate christians. Actual proper satanism doesn't even bother to draw attention to itself

I never bought into Pizzagate but... this is creepy as fuck. Creepy as fuck. Literally sent a chill down my spine.

So... what did she mean by this? Balanced answers please.

check'em

You need to do more research / try shilling harder.

Proofs?

Someone please explain, I dont get it