Is this the most pathetic nation on earth?

Is this the most pathetic nation on earth?

yes

Not sure

Lel wtf.

>Nation

Did you mean Caliphate?

I don't know, I don't really think so or think it's very cut and dry.
> Sweden: Self-evident
> Canada: Self-evident
> Germany: 70 years or Holocaust guilt, brainwashing, and self-cucking
> America: Completely allows itself to be cucked, owned, and run by a Jewish super elite minority which hates it and took over and puts in place policies to suicide the nation of what it once culturally was and the fat retards here don't do shit about it

You sound bitter

This is fucking hilarious
Sweden or Canada - who is Top Cuck
- who has the Weakest Rim
- who wants to get a million muslim immigrants

Why and at what?

Sweden #1

>the fat retards here don't do shit about it
Those are your fellow countrymen you're talking about.

And this somehow excludes them from being fat and stupid?

Define pathetic. They're a very prosperous and peaceful country, so they're not pathetic if you're using the conventional definition of the word. When I think of a country that could be described as pathetic, a place like Somalia comes to mind

You sound bitter

>when you realize obesity and black people correlate well on that map.

Yeah.

Idk, it's like choosing between shit and piss, there are too many pathetic ones.

> The extremely white parts of the Midwest and Plains States and Appalachia don't have high obesity rates
To some extent but you're ignoring a big problem just by focusing solely on one MUH RACE

out out OUT!!

im sure canada and sweden are trying their hardest. its a close call

Midwest has blacks, I live here. It's not as common, and I agree there are a lot of fat white fucks too.

fpbp/thread

>Brittish queen
>Exatctly like USA in every way possible EXCEPT the ONLY thing good about USA: politics
>Everyone lives on the border to USA
>Mongrel europeans
Sorry buddy

Might wanna check your flag before saying that

At sucking cock.
SAY IT WITH ME.
SWEDEN
YES!

I know it's hard to believe in a world where Canada exists, but yeah.

Here's some OC

Stay strong Björn, Sweden is great, I was there for one semester and Swedish people are fantastic !

> Politics in the USA
> Good
I mean they're definitely entertaining but do non-Americans seriously believe this? Watching political events unfold here occasionally makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

That's still horrible for white people.
Also:
> Black rates for Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming
lmao

thanks, i wish i could say the same about the french

Your movies made their job and people still think about your system as of superior, especially here in post-soviet countries.

>Change title to places with good food

It's honestly spooky when people use my real name like that (though it was in reply to another guy in this case)

I was thinking of the constitution. Especially 2nd amendment

I live in possibly one of the whitest states in the country and Midwest (Nebraska) and white people are fat af m8.
California and Colorado objectively have better food than Nebraska, Iowa, or the Dakotas.

They are just gravely naive. So bad it will be their undoing.

They assume what works(ed) for them socially and politically can be extrapolated out to the masses. (It can't)

(((They))) practically have our country hostage, so it's less us allowing them to cuck us, so much as they have a gun to our head while their buddies rape our wife.

>leaf

I guess.

Imagine if every single one of your politicians was Hillary Clinton except on a low local level, every single one of them, regardless of political affiliation

That's what you get over here

At least our LEFTIST government stopped taking in refugees. Isn't Trudeau the biggest fucking proponent for bending over?

Yeah Pinochet didn't go fucking far enough, he should have gone just a little longer until he found out a way to keep Leftism subdued or exterminated in the country forever. Sadly that's probably impossible in Latin America.

that first dyke thinks her leopard print half-head thing makes her a rebel.

UH no that would be you Canada. I think Sweden can save itself....you on the otherhand....

can canada become the new sweede?

Too late. Sweden is already redeeming itself.

In true Canadian Fashion they are one upping them too.

Kek will damn this country.

leaf, pls

no he won't
kek thrives on memes, and we're a meme

we are far worse

we genocided ourselves

at least sweden can still recover

Indeed, right-wing movements will rise sooner or later in Sweden, but I don't know what can save you.

Well, it's either your flag or your pic, OP.

ive been to sweden yearly for like 15 years straight, stopped going there a few years ago

Yes, its pathetic as fuck, but atleast their women are easy as hell

>oh you are not even wearing concealer?
>wow did you just imply racism?
>jeez you could go to jail for that
>you are such a bad boy

thank you tinder

Kek will consume your country and create the first meme superstate.

Nah lol we gave back 1/3rd of the earth because of an anorexic street shitter.

Sweden is absolutely fantastic. From the beautiful cities to the government and healthcare and energy policies. Your country is fucking amazing.

Immigration was a bit of a fuck up but that can't be blamed on you. You took in a snake and got bitten.

Amerifats are just jealous because they're trying to deflect from the global joke their nation has become.

I'm sure WWE hall of famer and star of the apprentice Donald Trump has all the solutions though.

Rare

nothing

ill try to leave

YES
For the sake of western civilization,I support Nuclear attack on Sweden.
If they are some red-pilled Swedes they can be evacuated to Russia but the rest of population should be destroyed.

Most pathetic will be those that don't learn from how much Sweden fucked up

1st and 2nd place: Sweden and Germany. Not sure which one is which.
3. Leafs

nah, I would say its this one since its like parasitic.

rare.