What the fuck is Trump doing?!?

What the fuck is Trump doing?!?
>Russian dossier is looking more and more true each passing day
>Has more leaks than the fucking titanic
>Can't rally the republicans in congress to work with him
>Flynn, a trusted advisor to Trump is out because of his connections to Russia, this is a man he almost picked for VP
>He is reportedly going into fits of rage talking about not being able to fire people
>Only three weeks in

I'm NOT concerned about impeachment because the dems won't control the house any time soon but how does he expect to win the re-election at this rate???

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/953
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001
thesaker.is/the-neocons-and-the-deep-state-have-neutered-the-trump-presidency-its-over-folks/
twitter.com/search?q=Flynn was a Democrat.&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fpbp

fuck off crew shill, and go tell David Brock to fuck himself with a cactus.

Gee thanks satan.

even if Trump got impeached (no chance) there would be open season on yids, journos and (((community organizers))) forever

whatever happens from now on, no matter how bad it looks at first is better than what would have happened under Hillary

cant put the genie back in the bottle

Why would they send the crew here when it's much easier to subvert relevant social media that already leans left?

Christ compels you.
It's getting ridiculous. This Flynn thing isn't Russian evidence, it's evidence that Democrats are sharks and just got blood in the water.

Please do not use sad awoos in the future; I'm not a Trump supporter but they make me feel bad.

Dlumpf is a fucking moron. But it's fun washing him crash and burn. One can only hope he will start a war and finally bring the human race to its conclusion

If you want your family to stay safe, ctr, you should stop corrupting awoos
Awos are for happiness and smug

To try to gaslight his most earnest supporters into thinking that he is doing bad, when in fact Trump has already done more great moves in 3 weeks than most presidents do during their whole time in office.

what about the nuclear codes?

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls succeed, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

We can't let him get those things.

this is just inter dimensional 4d chess Trump is playing don't worry about it too much

I don't know why he hasn't used them yet. I guess he's just a pussy

It's literally nothing.
He'll be reelected because we're going to be better off after 4 years.

I heard Flyn was just a courtesy pick for the dems though. Does it really matter?

Even if Trump knew, what are the charges? Flynn probably would've been fine if he came clean about his calls, but he didn't, and that's why he's gone; can't have any dishonesty within Trump's administration.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You're not too right.

yeah, only good thing about that retard is that we will now have first row seats for the apocalypse.
it was gonna happen anyway, now it'll happen in our lifetime

Basically.
Trump's a shitty politician and let Democrats score a touch down in favor of trust between him and his guys.

Just like with the election, the press is blowing everything out of proportion

>What the fuck is Trump doing?!?

Failing. It's fantastic isn't it? He's pretty much proving what everybody already knew- that conservaniggers are too dumb to run a country.

>>Can't rally the republicans in congress to work with him
This is symptomatic of his biggest problem - he didn't realize he was entering politics. I'm pretty sure he thought he'd be able to run the country like his own company, calling all the shots with no questions or other voices. The need to work with others and deal with the checks and balances of government are throwing him off his game. What he needs is a solid guide or two to help him out, but I don't think he'd even be willing to take advice.

Basically, he's going to get to a certain point and drop the mic.

That's utter nonsense. Flynn was fired as DIA director because of how extreme his views were and because he kept saying that America was at war with Islam. He was advising Trump from the beginning of his campaign. He was a Trump partisan through and through

Sage all CTR threads

I don't really get it.

Flynn didn't even do anything illegal.

Are people literally just freaking out every time they hear the word "Russian", regardless of whether or not it is an actual scandal?

Uh... what?

We'll call that the Rotherdam Theory.

I'm pretty sure doing diplomacy shit as a private citizen is actually illegal over there.

>What are they going to do, call the police?
Shoot you in the face, is more like it.

OP is a CIA misinformer.

>Flynn didn't even do anything illegal.

Actually a civilian colluding with Russia is illegal

Trumps will get impeached by the GOP and the Pence puppet will do as he is told, deal with it

Thanks for reminding me how retarded Hillary cucks are I almost forgot. And try every civilization worth a fuck had a healthy rural population. Democracy is safe when we have people like Trump becoming a modern day Cincinnatus

>Media keeps making up more and more lies
it's all bullshit, the only people having a bad time are the MSM kikes and liberals who are still crying their eyes out over HER loss.

Congrats on the (You)s

The Logan Act has never been enforced.
Obama met with countless world leaders to discuss policy in the Middle East before he even won

HAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck Drumpg & white people

HAHHAA BOY I REALLY REGRET VOTING FOR TRUMP NOW, BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS WE CANT LET HIM GET THE RUNDOWN ON THOSE NUCLEAR CODES ALSO PIZZAGATE AND ANIME GIRLS

He didn't do anything illegal. Show what low he broke, surprise faggots you can't.

>Law
fixed

Chill the FUCK OUT NIGGER.

Trump is playing 4D chess. It doesn't make sense right now but that's because he places his pieces based on TIME not SPACE.

There will be a major terrorist attack within the next few months. His shitskin ban was a 90 day duration. If there is an attack in that time that will be the complete end of social justice. There will be a media shitstorm filled with Trump talking shit and blaming the deaths on liberals who refused to accept his ban.

JUST FUCKING WAIT. THOSE SHITSKIN TERRORISTS ARE GOING TO KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AND SOLIDIFY TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY.

Trump is starting to feel the bite of the intelligence agencies that are against him. They know the Trump admin is a Kremlin proxy and are acting accordingly.

Because why preach to the choir

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/953
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

>people actually want us to be ruled by people this delusional
Are city folk retarded?

>Obama met with countless world leaders to discuss policy in the Middle East before he even won
Really? I assume you have a link for that somewhere.

Anyway, assuming that's the case, the reason is probably that Flynn didn't want to admit that he'd done something people would see as inappropriate, so he lied about it back when the question first came up. Once he was caught on that lie, he was doomed. Bear in mind - Spence had said that Flynn told him these conversations hadn't happened.

Once it was clear that they had, there were only two potential scenarios:
1 - Trump and Spence knew that these conversations had taken place, and they had all lied, which means they're all fucked
2 - Flynn lied to Trump, and Flynn is fucked on his own

Regardless of the truth, scenario 2 got played out, and he's done.

My sides are gone

>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/953
>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001
He didn't break those laws and if you believe he should go to jail then Obama should have been thrown in jail way before he even hit office.

Fresh Pasta folks, get it while it is hot!

Certainly Hillary will be announced as president any day now!

Trump and Spence still might get fucked.

such as?

GET OUT OF HERE YOU DEVIL!

It's possible - I still can't believe Flynn had conversations that he tried to pretend didn't happen over channels that the intelligence community was clearly going to be recording. If those three got themselves recorded talking about all of this then they're properly fucked. Otherwise, I suspect they're ok for now.

Tbh the first few weeks were going to be bumpy. Trump just needs to purge the civil service and fight back against the Deep State.

It's ogre.

(((sources)))
>Trump knew but he didn't tell Pence
kike lies

I am listing to TCR, ghost seems to think trump is being black mailed using fabricated evidence about his ties to Russia to leak out to the media. the tards will assume there suspicious that Trump is a Russian puppet is true. Then he gets impeached and establishment republican pence takes office.

source = AIDS Moby

Well that's pretty fucking awkward

Oh my fucking God. This is GOLD! Where is this from. My stomach is fucking hurting from laughing. Literally the funniest thing ive ever read on here.

say the line shill

Still memeing "CTR" like a delusional faggot.

They died the night Trump was confirmed.

Oh wow, nice rosie o'donnell

Fuck off, shill.

Sup Forums is fucking brainwashed. Flynn is a god-damned traitor and "God emperor" Trump knew about it for weeks. He lied to the fucking FBI and Pence about it.

Not even a month in and a major scandal. Trump is a disappointment and I hope he is impeached in favor of Pence.

Hell it'd be better if Bannon orchestrated a coup and took power.

Read this

thesaker.is/the-neocons-and-the-deep-state-have-neutered-the-trump-presidency-its-over-folks/

>>Russian dossier is looking more and more true each passing day
I will legit believe in little green men from Uranus before I take that "report" seriously.

twitter.com/search?q=Flynn was a Democrat.&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

flynn is a double agent, like david seaman,
he promoted pizzagate(democrat lead psyop about thier own LBGTQ culture, through psyop master media matters and boyfriend of comet ping pong owner) through his son,
then he double crosses trump(he's a democrat so he is consistent) with the russia connection

so flynn was a double agent used to promote the democrat(CIA) run pizzagate psyop, which is supported by the democrat(CIA) run russian hacker/spy psyop

pol has been predicting this for over a month in pizzagate threads
404 incoming

Trump is doing a great job! Its not really important what the media is being told whats important is what is going on behind the scenes and he has not begun to show his cards yet.

Wow... fuck me.
Pic related.

Yeah shh baby is OK. Forget about Russia letting off their Cruise missiles and their ships patrolling off your East Coast while Cuck Trump does nothing. It's okay.

>Sources say

Seems legit and vetted the me

Absolutely devilish

>Hell it'd be better if Bannon orchestrated a coup and took power.

What makes you think this hasn't already happened?

>Has more leaks than the fucking titanic

Titanic had only one leak.....

it was a big leak.

For liberals

Get behind me Satan!

Nigger!?

>rural and suburban
No need to read.

>Implying they're gonna attack in that timespan knowing that just sitting back and letting Trump's own dumbassery fall apart on him after his failure of an attack is their bread and butter at this point.

They know attacking now is gonna solidify his presidency. Why the fuck would they they do that? Not doing a terrorist attack costs absolutely nothing and makes Trump look like an even bigger failure than he already is.

Hurting America's image on a global scale and making it lose face and reputation>killing its citizens.

Is anyone else here enjoying seeing DRUMPFT crash & burn? We cannot let this guy get the nuclear codes!

I voted for Trump but honestly I feel like everything is spiralling out of control. He started off strong, but Flynn was the final nail in the coffin. It doesn't feel like he's going to recover. I almost feel like we should just pack it up and give the oval office back to the democrats, put Hillary in, and let them fix this mess.