#MediaLiesAgain

#MediaLiesAgain
For those of you that missed it, last night Mike Flynn Jr posted here.(it may have been a LARPer but who cares. The hashtag is all that matters)
He said theres currently a struggle inside the administration and theres only like 3 more people Trump can truly trust: Bannon, Miller, and Conway, and the media is working like crazy to get them removed.

We should start flooding twitter with the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain as its been a while since weve done a truly successful twitter campaign.

I fear we've become too comfortable with our victory.

The deep-state is hard at work to overthrow president Trump.
Theyre coming after conway, and theyre gonna come after Bannon, Miller, and Sessions next.
Flynn was wiretapped.
Imagine the things they have on everybody else?

So lets get the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain trending at approximately 12:25am cst Friday/ 10:25pm pacific Thursday.

Example: "They ousted Flynn, now theyre trying to get bannon & soon Trump. Wont work. #MediaLiesAgain"

DO NOT forget and DO NOT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS

>btw the current shilling technique is to say I'm a shill and this is to cover up something else.
>Its pathetic its all that they have. Dont listen to them.

#MediaLiesAgain
#MediaLiesAgain

10:25pm pacific this thursday.
GOGOGOGO

SPREAD THE WORD

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE
off-guardian.org/2017/02/13/is-the-agenda-a-new-civil-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=VsWzfhvvOgg
youtube.com/watch?v=RViYDdzGWdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Trump needs to fill his cabinet wil Sup Forums posters.

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE GUYS

Have a bump, lad

Bump

Bump for trump

bump

bump

Everybody mark the date.
You guys better not forget.
Thursday, 10:25pm Pacific
#MediaLiesAgain
#MediaLiesAgain
#MediaLiesAgain

DONT FORGET

>bunch of neckbeard redpilled neets

Where do I sign up?

Man, I wish we could just shoot them all.

Please don't tell me that Pence isn't able to be trusted. I don't know if I could swallow that pill.

>10:25pm Pacific

jeez that's like 7 am in Germany

there is not much we can do, I hope Trump can weather the storm

some of the most evil and powerful people on the planet will do almost anything to maintain control over the most powerful military on earth

the Trump team is in for the battle of a lifetime as the entire ZOG machine fights back

I'm not being dramatic when I say assassinations are possible, there is so much at stake

BUMP

Bump

My bump was so quick you didn't see it

controlled opposition.

Creating the illusion there is chaos where there is not.

The whole worlds a stage

Trump is a part of (((them)))

bump

H-he's fast

This shit wasn't going to be easy.

I want to see them all figuratively bloodied, naked and decrepid.

Monsters.

Too fast!

bump

>10:25pm pacific
Why this time?

Lol, Conway is a goner. Screen cap this,

last time there was a similar move that we didnt bite on and it was actually good, ill try this time, but you better not blow it

I think its just a generic time so that we're all on the same page and can get it trending all at once.

Dont forget the time and date.

Approved

Bumping for justice

well yeah hes trusted so long as he remains behind trump, if he goes solo we dont know if hell remain on our side or jump to theirs

1:25 AM EST on a Friday. Pretty shitty time, m8s.

Stop trying to make this a thing. Trump is swirling the toilet bowl drain let him go

bump

All I heard about flynn was something about "muh russians". Anyone got the specifics?

The board is being slid beyond beleif because of this post alone. BUMP THIS THREAD

Bump

true but that also means it will trend sooner than it would at a busier time

also libtards will wake up, log into twitter, see the hashtag and immediately get triggered which will propel it even further

this thing has potential

Diggit

Trump was much too merciful with GOPe

Erik Erickson on the radio who is opposed to just about all things Trump actually sided with Flynn on this on the radio today.

He said he thought it was the CIA trying to undermine Trump, and said it was a test to see if CIA could get rid of someone. He indicated he had read the transcript and said Flynn stuff is complete bullshit - as in its a reach to say Flynn was discussing Russian sanctions.

free bump

Exactly.
I think the late time was strategically picked because its easier to get things trending

Fucking this so much, I knew trying to make peace with these turbocucks would be a mistake.

Fuck yourselves Trump-tards.

>not just using the Patriot act to waterboard the entire CIA

Can we get Arthur Donald in on this?

I know plebbit is cancer but they could help a lot

>I hope Trump can weather the storm
He's been in a storm from day #1 after the election results.
That's why he picked so many deep GOP establishment politicians for his cabinette. He wanted to weaken their ranks by getting them on his side. "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer" and all that.

This backfired as "once establishment loyalist - always establishment loyalist" and they just used whatever position they got to do under-the-table deals with various Democrats and the media.

Have you seen a lot of Trump's chosen stick their neck out for Trump? To show they are willing to go down with him? Media supporting Hillary could be attacking "the most anti-democratic" of them, or they can just whistle and pretend they got nothing on them.

Right now there is a storm brewing and they surely will try and frame him along the line for impeachment. No big deal. Bill Clinton also had to spend a lot of time with crap like that, but it doesn't mean you will fail.

We've worked so hard to get here... Why do the selfish libs wanna take it all away???

Fug, Alex Jones was right all along...

Yeah. I dont have a plebbit acount but i would greatly appreciate anyone who spreads this to r/The_Donald
Remember to remind them of the time and date tho.

#PresidentLiesAgain
youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE

@112652648
Hey look CTR has found us

gtfo

We don't know.

If he gets put under the gun like Bannon or Flynn at some point, he's probably trustworthy, but at the moment there's no way to say.

This

SOMEONE WITH A PLEBBIT ACCOUNT PLS SPREAD THIS TO THE DONALD ON PLEBBIT

Aww isnt that cute.
The CREW is learning new tactics!

#MediaKikesLieAgain
#StopTheKikeMonopoly

If we want something that draws attention we need something a little stronger

Bump

I've got one. What should I post?

Fucking bump
I've seen an infographic about how to rapidly dupe accounts on shit like Twitter and other meme pages. Anyone have it?

Will be doing my part. Might be a LARP but who fucking cares. I've seen some crazy shit in this timeline and I'm not even sure where we are anymore. Let's keep pushing forward.

I hope this work, can count on me

being slid hard boys

Don't be retarded.

Overt antisemitism ruins any chance the general normie population might have of actually hearing your message, and on Kikebook/twitter/plebbit is grounds to get vaporized.

We've already teamed up with Reddit for HWNDU, if we do it again in the span of a week what will people start to think? They already constantly lump us in with Reddit

Why? We need some type of clue as to what's happening so we know we'renot being played.. the other hashtag was specific, this one isn't. We don't know who this person is, what the tag means or any clue as to why it's needed.

How has Sup Forums gotten hashtags trending in the past?

Post the OP pic and tell everyone to tweet the hashtag at approximately 10:25pm Pacific this Thursday and to not stop tweeting until it trends

Is there any reason attacking the media is ever a bad idea for us?

The shills are going to be out in full force to try and shut us down. Don't give them an inch.

BUMP

deep state
two words that keep popping up today
i wonder why

Got my twitter loaded and ready

bump, would also like to see this infographic if any anons have it desu senpai

so what would compel trump to accept this resignation if it was a retarded MSM witchhunt?

if this is a trump 69d move, what is he sacrificing Flynn for?

wouldn't a Flynn in the WH be better than no Flynn?

yeah.. if something is about to break and it's not part of the MSM narrative they do it on Friday, always. If it's ISIS collaboration or pizzagate arrests.. Clinton foundation investigation.. what came out on weiner's laptop.

We could be hyping up something that could hurt us, not hel us.

predictive programming.

Because that is right after most of America has gone to sleep. Someone has some massive shit planned for 10:20 pm and they want all ya'll's dumb asses to become complict in it. #checkdispostoutsidehowboutdatboi?

There's probably going to be a big media announcement from (((them))) at that time. Some new "evidence" that'll try to take him out. That's the only way I can see a specific time needed for a public outcry.

#PenceDinduNuffin!

The problem is, if it's something that hurts us and we wait and see, we miss our opportunity.
We need the media in a constant "Fake News" level of cuckery, and they're trying to regain steam with this recent resignation.

It's satisfying

So Flynn doesn't have links to Russia? It was all a lie?

Someone please explain.

Have a BUMP

Jesus fuck
It's an actual information war
Coup when ? The GOP needs to be manually thrown out

Found it anons

Use this to start being your very own sockpuppet (you) machine

Indeed.

off-guardian.org/2017/02/13/is-the-agenda-a-new-civil-war/

>doing something he shouldnt do
>smear job
I dont think you know what that means.

Flynn was a shit general, even before he teamed up with Trump. It is a good thing he is gone.

Alright. Can some save the OP pic on photobucket or imgur or the like?

it's freaking me out man
is this normal or is there something else to it?

Whats else is new. His "legacy" is already a fucking mess. The race card played to the highest of its potential
youtube.com/watch?v=VsWzfhvvOgg

Bump

>JUST GIVE UP!
>WHY WON'T YOU STOP FIGHTING?!

Ahh, yes, I remember seeing these sort of posts flood Sup Forums every time the media finally "beat" him during the election and claimed victory for their side as they often do. Grab um' by the pussy amirite?

1/4

Seek truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=RViYDdzGWdM

2/4

Can he not trust Pence?

3/4