Daily reminder that these are the people YOU share the board with

Daily reminder that these are the people YOU share the board with....

what's wrong with this? they look like nice fellas.

Faces of pol, everybody lmao

Bunch of self-hating minority losers going nowhere in life that love to larp as neonazi "aryans".
Sounds about right.

As long as I don't have to pick up the tab, works for me.

everyone knows burgers who use this site aren't white. euro and anglo (aus, nz, can) Sup Forums are white, burgers are part of shitskin Sup Forums with the brazilians and the egyptians.

not to mention negress worshipping white guys

It's a better picture than usual meet ups, actually disappointed.

They're the vocal part

is that 1080p bearsuit?

That's New York, what do you expect. There's nothing wrong with it anyway.

>euro and anglo (aus, nz, can) Sup Forums are white
your optimism astonishes me akhi

Thank god it shut down so these attention whore faggots can disappear forever.

Are these disgusting specimens the ones responsible for the civic nationalist and Milo threads? Something tells me they are.

>T-there's nothing w-wrong

Weak ass Moot fucked up.

Is Shareblue body shaming again?

>the daily life of toronto
yeah I feel right at home whats your point?

Alt-right pol, everybody.

you're white aren't you hans? i'm white. confirmation bias proves me right.

They Asian on the bottom left seems like a cool dude to hang out with desu.

Can't wait for Islam to take over and put niggers back on the plantation where they belong.

so? anyone with a computer can access Sup Forums. there aren't any accounts or prerequisites required to post something here.

Bet you want to suck his feminine asian cock too.

Given the Sup Forums tier quality of posting in this place now it should not come as a surprise to anyone that our ranks are full of gen Z kiddies pretending to have an opinion on political issues in order to satisfy their need to belong. Redpill me on X. U mad whiteboy? Drumpf BTFO. Come up with original researched ideas, contribute something to this board. Seeing how many replies you can get is childish and stupid. Save that for Sup Forums.

in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Dude, why are you not calling your reps about this idiot prop 103 anti-islamophobia bullshit? Wtf are you still doing here?

i wrote a letter to my MP already

Mr XXXXXXX,

I am a member of your federal riding in XXXXXXX and I am writing you to express my concern for the upcoming motion M-103 which is set to be voted upon in Parliament. This law is a threat to the free speech of all Canadians and will make illegal any criticism (even deserved) towards Islam as a religion or ideology. This amounts to an Islamic-blasphemy law and is unprecedented for a western society where free speech and individual rights are celebrated. Not only is this bill far too broad in its definition of “Islamophobia,” Canada ALREADY has strong anti-hate speech laws protecting all groups and should be more than enough to protect members of the Islamic faith. I am terrified for the precedent this law will set and of the potential for abuse of power and the ability to silence dissent that will come out of such a law being passed. I implore you and the rest of your party to stand up for the free speech rights of all Canadians and to CHALLENGE this bill in parliament. We voted for you so you could protect our rights.

Now is your chance.

XXXXXX voter,

XXXXXXX

And?

Let's put HWNDU to rest already. It's over, go home, start lifting and stop masterbating.

nice work based leafbro, i tip a molsons to the north

HWNDU continued on Brittany's stream. Spread the word.

PaperBoy isn't from Sup Forums

Nobody cares about Brittany.

I share the board with them and is a complete honor.
GTFO.

I don't have to share her love then, faggot.

So, without even trying, we are more diverse than any liberal group on their best attempt.

I like it!

I can smell the pussy stank through my computer screen coming off of that weeb grill

Oh shit. Board is canceled everyone. This finally did it.

>her

she looks like a 12 year old boy, I know you faggots are young but holy fuck.

I don't have to because I don't support bimbo's.

A few of them look fine, plus that's Jew York

I went to HWNDU and met most of these people.
Didn't meet a single one I didn't like, Venti included. They are all pretty much good people.

Jesus is based as fuck. I hope to see him in NXT one day.

3 shitskins, but it's New York.

Shitskins should realize that no self-respecting white person would like them.

There's talk of a road trip this summer. I'm totally going to meet up if they come my way. Giggity!

t. autistic permavirgin

still looking for that whole picture of them in last supper with Based Jihadi Jesus on the middle

Why are Americans so poorly dressed?

I am okay with this. Also, any updates on Naruto's eye?

He's fine, it will recover.