Feminist Against Muslim Immigration, so I guess I'm Evil

Let’s start by saying I’m politically down-the-middle, but socially liberal. I’m a woman, white, married (to a man), with kids, from the USA, believe in marriage quality, pro-LGBT, proud feminist, business owner, etc. Fiscally conservative so sometimes I vote right – and I’m pro-Israel. Yet, with all my socially liberal leanings, I feel betrayed by the liberal community.

I’m fine with immigration, on a sustainable level. It sometimes takes a generation for families to fully integrate and assimilate, especially when they are coming from third-world or war-torn areas. You let in a mass swarm like Germany, Sweden, Austria and others have, and they will not assimilate. They will huddle together in their own communities, which is natural, and then refuse to integrate.

Now we are seeing mass rapes in these countries. The women no longer feel safe. They are even being told to dress and act differently. These women are losing their social identities to appease the migrants. They are losing their own culture. They live in fear. Worse yet, hundreds, possibly thousands, of rapes and molestations are going unreported.

Here in the USA, liberals are screaming for us to let in thousands of these people. I understand the need to save those in trouble. I do, I get that. But it seems that all these liberals turn a blind eye to the women being raped en masse. With the governments and media trying to keep it all hush hush – do you know what that says? It says: “Women are second-class citizens. Doesn’t matter if they get raped, no big deal. Your fear is invalidated.”

If we let in as many as Merkel has, what you’re seeing happening over there will happen here. Why is the liberal left not giving one flying fuck about the women who will become targets? Why are they not outraged over the women raped, beaten, and murdered in huge, terrifying numbers by migrants in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWWSnsZUKY
realsexism.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The West dug its grave with 2nd wave feminism.

Muslims are merely hurrying up the process.

I don't believe the West can be saved but I smile when I think that there will be a well documented history of what happens to a country when women are given equal rights.

They votde for more welfare and immigration while destroying the family unity in the process.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

So you don't think women should have equal rights?

No, I think they should have a specific set of rights that ensure their well being and the adherence to their gender roles with a focus of traditional femininity.

Same thing for men, but with more risks(going to war, etc.) involved mixed with some privileges that should come with such risks.

>If we let in as many as Merkel has, what you’re seeing happening over there will happen here. Why is the liberal left not giving one flying fuck about the women who will become targets? Why are they not outraged over the women raped, beaten, and murdered in huge, terrifying numbers by migrants in Europe?
Because mass migration of 3rd world rapists and murderers is a great way to destabilise successful countries. Most of them won't work, Just eat up welfare and commit crimes, no one wants them in our countries except for (((them)))

With "same thing for men" I mean that traditional masculinity should be the focus for them and that they should have a specific set of rights.

Man that image makes me hard every time.

I believe, as per the Sup Forums constitution, that equal rights are earned when TITS OR GTFO

Doesn't really matter what any of us think. If the native populace doesn't take them, the foreigners will.

that cartoon has been giving me a boner

Rights don't exist.

>pro-LGBT, proud feminist
>I’m fine with immigration, on a sustainable level
>constant immigration
>sustainable

kys dumb cunt

you deserve rape

>married (to the man)
>pro israel

Nice blog post, now you can fuck off you stupid cunt, go shill somewhere else

modern feminism is there to control you, ask yourself if you have less rights than a man, that if you dressed as a man would your life be different (besides obviously missing out on men who aren't into traps checking you out).

Women got equal rights now feminism wants to pollute the political landscape with a political divide women (left) and men (right).

>Why are they not outraged over the women raped, beaten, and murdered in huge, terrifying numbers by migrants in Europe?
Because you're privileged.
See this is how it works

Muslim man > White woman > White man
White men have already been subjugated, it's your turn next.

Tits or GTFO

>do you know what that says? It says: “Women are second-class citizens. Doesn’t matter if they get raped, no big deal. Your fear is invalidated.”

Well that's the feminist way of looking at it (victimhood narrative). It's pretty obvious that politicians generally won't approach such a subject because they don't want to alienate voters.

I'm saying that they don't want to be accused of being racists by people like your peers.

You invited these people.

You've made your bed, now go get raped in it.

>feminist goes to the middle east
>puts on a hijab and felates the leader because they're scared shitless

Fucking swedan

>i'm a women
tits or gtfo you attention whoring cunt!

also, you in the USA don't even need any muslim immigrants

your nigger population is already raping and murdering white women in record numbers but you cucked burgers never talk about that because that would be racist, you cuckservative whore

The world is not fair.

It is what it is.

People don't change.

Just because you are tolerant doesn't mean most of the world is. Your kids will be raped and killed or you can buy a gun.

>I’m fine with immigration, on a sustainable level.
If letting in a small amount of immigrants is OK why would letting in a large amount be bad. Your logic is flawed. Letting in any amount of 3rd worlders is dangerous to a society but a small amount is just not large enough to get on the new but still has terrible effect on lots of people.

There is only one thing the liberal left intends to do and that is consolidate power by whatever manipulative means possible

Welcome to the truth, enjoy your stay

With a small amount, they will eventually assimilate although it might take a full generation. With a large amount, they will not assimilate but rather, build communities and refuse to integrate.

Welcome to liberal hell, bitch. Spread your legs for Mohammed's brown wang or he'll force you before sticking a knife in your chest.

>pro-israel
>married woman
what a waste, you might aswell be a trans faggot

> Why is the liberal left not giving one flying fuck about the women who will become targets? Why are they not outraged over the women raped, beaten, and murdered in huge, terrifying numbers by migrants in Europe?

Because, as Jordan B. Peterson says, they have adopted an emotion-based, feminine worldview, having rejected all things masculine, and they've mentally classified the rapefugees (not to mention minorities in general) as children, and their strongest feminine instincts are to protect their children. Logic never enters the picture.

Yeah. I'm not entirely opposed to immigration either, but I do firmly believe in not letting people walk all over you. And that's exactly what many people in the left are allowing to happen by being overly generous and moronically naive.

The left has many many problems at the moment.

>Feminist Against Muslim Immigration

We like coherence.
You are okay

>I'm a woman

Opinion IMMEDIATELY discarded. Also, you fiscally conservative but socially liberal cunts are creating the death of the west.

I will concur. I have no idea how to change the viewpoints of others to see this.

Yes, they do. I couldn't even bring myself to vote for HER because of these problems. Had to go for the orange one.

Selfish cunt.

So what about the jobs that they will prevent, some of your compatriots to have? Do you even know what immigration actually is?

Workforce arbitrage.

If you advocate for cheaper workforce via immigration you are actually hurting people. And you aren't hurting the privileged ones, you are hurting the most vulnerable of your kind, the blue collar workers and most obviously the less intelligent people.

Do you feel good about yourself?

Immigration is the tool of the slimiest of the kikes, even fucking marx was opposing it

Thank you.

Your views sound rational and logical. Classical Liberalism tempered the negative aspects of Conservatism and vice-versa. However Liberalism is dead and has been replaced by Progressivism which is insidious as it is impatient and appeals to feelings rather than ideals.

Debate between left and right is no longer possible because it's logic vs. emotion. Conservatives are trying to form rational arguments and the Progressive on the other side refuses to acknowledge their opponent's points and instead continue to spout talking-points and buzz-words.

whats going on in the west is 100% a blatant war on whites

its not a traditional war as in 2 groups of people shooting at each other.

but through propaganda / brain washing / political activism and imposed demographic changes they have all but sentenced white peoples extinction

it's not about "helping people who are suffering". people suffering in the world is nothing new.

it's about forcefully injecting millions of browns into white countries until their social cohesion, race and identity is wiped out. and it is already happening fast

i know it sounds crazy but it's whats happening.

do any americans recall ever voting to "diversify" and "multiculturalize" the country, reducing the whites to an ever shrinking minority in the country they built? it was imposed on you in 1965

This is why they defend the rapefugees no matter what the rapefugees do: they're defending "children" who "don't know better." This is why "compassion" is most important to them even when it crosses into the suicidal. This is why they always want to accept everyone into the country who "needs" to come in. This is why they always vote for more security and welfare.

It's not a complete explanation, but it explains a lot about the left.

I wholeheartedly agree. This transformation is causing many (I believe) like-minded individuals to go quiet for fear of being labeled negatively.

In all fairness, the chick in that image looks like she's enjoying it. Like they do IRL

I recently read a book called The Wayfinders which truly substantiates this claim - that multiculturalism is destroying our own American/Christian cultures, although the book never even intended to do this. Check it out.

>woman
>against the (((good guys)))

I'm really having a hard time believing you, OP.

If they are receptive to his struggle against political correctness and the Canadian government, point them toward Peterson's video lecturers and podcasts. Some of Molyneux's stuff might be good, too.

Otherwise, fuck 'em. They're beyond saving and will have to learn the hard way over time that their ideology is insane.

First of all, you're not a woman, or show tits.

Second, you have never been to Europe.

Third, you're probably an ugly fat pig.

>42 posts in
>only 2 tits or gtfo
>everyone else white knighting and actually giving this LARPer attention
I want nu/pol/ to leave

kek this is true. Women fantasize about rape. Maybe this is why all the feminists want Muslim refugees to come over? It's probably because they can't get laid in the West so secretly they want to bring refugees in who will force themselves upon them

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is Muslim do have religious mandate to rape and kill impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls get sold and raped by globalist Jews, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

TITS OR GTFO

>united states
What do you expect man? Europeans can say they want ethno nationalism but america the only thing that remotely gets close is european immigration

Muslim family moved into my street when i was young. They wore bed sheets and spoke oddly. I asked why. Mum told me cultural differences.

That's why they let trash pile up outside their house. It's why the kids threw stones at us, passing cars, other peoples houses and pets that wandered freely. It's why the vandalism started, trashed flowerbeds and broken windows. It's why i wasn't allowed to play near that end of the street.

Their culture 'demanded' they acted like animals, so we saw them as animals. Not just 8 year old me or my parents, but my neighbours and the little old lady down the street, who smiled and gave us baked treats. She got a black eye for trying to be accommodating. She got called racist after calling the police on the thug who clocked her.

Sure, they buy Iphones, and wear nike's under the sheets, they go to our schools and shop in our markets and watch our TV shows. But they are nothing like us, and never will be like us. They see us as different, they see us as an enemy. They don't want our lifestyle, or our culture. They want to bleed us dry, to accept our support while shitting all over everything we are

>I'm a woman
Read the image.

Get fucked roastie

Right, because the left has successfully forced equation of disagreement with immorality.

To disagree with a Progressive is somehow morally wrong in and of itself making anyone with an alternative viewpoint (no matter how valid or based in reality said viewpoint is) a bad person.

Giancarlo is right

Wholeheartedly agreed.

No, the reason she lost is because, like your post, she completely wrote off over half of the country and expected the rest to carry the day.

Had she tried even a little bit to speak to these "rural retards" and actually connect with them she might have won.

I'm rural, I hunt, and I have a degree in Political Science. Screw. You.

can't have your cake and eat it too this time gtfo

I'm running something of a reading comprehension test on this board with some fresh pasta, you seem cool so I'm cluing you in.
So far nobodies caught it.

why am I not surprised, pic related

Tits or GTFO

Why would a liberal or a feminist ever support Islam in the first place? Fuck Muslims.

>I’m a woman
We know, pretty much everything about this post screams "I'M A WOMAN". But good, we need more people against Muslim immigration.

Sorry friend, reads like shill. 9/10 for getting me to respond.

That's my point. I don't understand it. It seems to go in direct opposition.

Hilarious. I'm definitely a woman and trust me, you don't want to see these post-menopausal tits.

>Feminist against
Tits or GTFO attentionwhore.

Thank you, love.

Because they are two sides of the same coin being used to literally destroy society.

Isn't most of Europe supposed to be underwater in a 100 years anyway? Just let it go. Those with the right foresight are already leaving to Australia and the Americas.

spook go away pls

Why bore us with all this shit about your demographics? Your idea is just as stupid or just as smart regardless of who you are. You sound like an SJW preoccupied with muh identity politics.

You better start believing in conspiracies. It really is the answer. All these white European countries being flooded with rapefugees is a tactic for control. They'll tell you we need to take refugees in because of falling birthrate. This is a lie. Falling birthrate doesn't actually affect GDP that much, though the media claims otherwise, but we all know how trustworthy they are. These refugees are NOT professionals who will improve our economy. You may get a few engineers or programmers here or there but the majority are pretty much bums who voted for big government hand outs. If you see a talking head, immediately discount whatever they say. I mean it. Even Fox News is covering shit up. It's easy for it to be a big conspiracy, because we know all of these people in media, government, etc. are in bed together. Fuck them all.

Because they are fellow victims, and it "feels" goid to stand up for another groip of victims.

Until those victims aren't victims anymore. I've studied Islam for a long time. It's like a virus that spreads fast and eventually kills the host. They convert countries through ideas, by force, and sheer population.

Drown in Europe.
Face the rampaging emu hoards of Australia.
I'll take my chances of evolving webbed feet, thanks.

>Feminist

Kill yourself, women are not equal to men. The fact that you need a political ideology to assert that you are proves that you aren't. Throughout history women basically needed permission from men to have equal rights.

Understand that God truly dwells in this country, and will NOT allow this nation to fall victim to any other religion, group, or region of the world. America will be a beacon of light to guide the rest of the world along the right path, so long as we stand united in God.

DEUS VULT

Do I have to spoon feed you guys? Take the pasta and add what you want, spread it around.
MAGA

My aim was not to bore you, but know that some of us on the left on certain issues are completely confounded by the desire to flood this country with what I would term 'undesirables'. And feel that I have nowhere safe to *rant*.

>falling for the pro-israel/pro-palestine meme
Definitely a woman

Anyone with common sense will say fuck them both

THIS PUSSY GRABS BACK

>you don't want to see these post-menopausal tits

I do.

>spookity spooks are spooks

Have you read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure?

I'll start by saying in this current political climate, day by day the Democrat party seems to give less of a fuck about you. Your a CIS-gendered, straight white female, with children. God forbid you married within your race, if this trend continues one day the progressive community will look down upon that, too. Especially as a business owner, whose willing to vote across party lines, even for LITERALLY PUSSY GRABBING HITLER. You are one of the most "privileged" people in the eyes of the progressives. The only group of people progressives could care less about, is CIS-gendered straight white men.

You make a couple of points on immigration. I agree with you mostly, but I'd be willing to argue a couple points on exactly who we take, and where we take them from. Maybe on a different day, as you didn't create the thread to discuss immigration per say.

>If we let in as many as Merkel has, what you’re seeing happening over there will happen here. Why is the liberal left not giving one flying fuck about the women who will become targets? Why are they not outraged over the women raped, beaten, and murdered in huge, terrifying numbers by migrants in Europe?

Somewhere along the lines the Democrat party was hijacked. Perhaps it was all along, and it was only the well intentioned voters that allowed it it's cover. You must have noticed the violence against Trump supporters, especially after election. The conspicuous silence among the "liberal" community, blame shifting, or, at worst, tacit or plain old full blown support of such actions. I'm running out of time and the examples are numerous. These are people using what are basically Communist tactics to terrify and silence their opposition.
I highly recommend watching Jordan B. Peterson. Read up on the rise of Marxist ideologies in various countries, and how they started. In this avenue I would say to start with the Weimar Republic, and the years that lead to the rise of National Socialism. Look for parallels

Yeah, right. It's your "We're all equal in the eyes of God" shit that's at the root of the present situation in the first place.

Nope. I will add it to my list. Thank you!

Rant away this is the place for it :)

I just get sick of seeing people preface their opinion with their demographics. That's a big sign of what's wrong with our culture today if you ask me. I don't give a crap what color someones skin is or what shape their genitalia is, I want to hear what they think, and I tend to run out of patience very quickly when they start telling me about their identity instead.

Explain.

>Why is the liberal left not giving one flying fuck

They DONT. GET it through your thick head. It is NOT about helping refugees. IT IS ALL about tearing down Western civilization.

It is all about making YOU muslim. Making the countries under Sharia law. Getting you into a hajib so that you can be controlled.

What do you THINK they meant when feminists said they want to TEAR DOWN the PATRIARCHY? TEAR DOWN the
Patriarchy is TEAR down the society made by men! WESTERN society. OUR SOCIETY. OUR country. WESTERN countries.

Of course they do not care if all the illegals come in and rape women. LIke Germany. THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT to happen.
What you haven't been taught, but that everyone who learns history knows, this isn't new. This is a continuation of the muslim convert/conquer/kill game that has been going on since 653 A.D.

All the people who are against the west have joined forces for this last push. Marxists/communists who want to redistribute resources and control the means of production. Feminists who want to get rid of western men (but who haven't thought through what is beating at the door to replace them), Muslims who want to destroy you or breed you out of existence, and the global elite who want to make you compliant and easily controlled so they can squeeze every last penny out of your wretched life.

Why? You ask? WHY don't they care? BECAUSE ITS WHAT THEY WANT TO HAPPEN. You just don't want to believe that anyone wants to see you raped, or homos thrown off buildings.

Somebody post saul alinsky's summary infographic, Im at work.

Probably. They should just get it out through roleplaying like "normal" people, then. They'll be in a world of regret when they come to reality and experience what a real rape is like.

Pro tip for rape fetishists: it's a lot more violent and bloody than your fantasies

>Jordan B. Peterson
A couple of you have mention Jordan B. Peterson whom I haven't heard of until now. I will look into his videos. Thank you.

>I'm a women
>mfw
>You know the rules.
Tits or GTFO

Got it. Lesson learned! This was my first post.

Not sure how you're having difficulty understanding how the socialism and equality embraced by Xianity has eventually lead to... people expecting socialism and equality!

Truth post

Yep. These people don't care about anyone. Not their own. Not their people's enemies. They care about nothing other than complete control, so of course they're gonna love Islam.

I am cynical about this
I see nothing good about women and non nationals having political rights. As long as it's gonna be like this in the long term we can't change shit, technicaly Trump lost and it reminds me how lucky we are in our shit. Nothing will change until we hit rock bottom, such is the unavoidable cycle of degeneracy, endure darling, the bright side is that by then you won't have any political rights for a couple hundred of years, millena if we are lucky.

>With the governments and media trying to keep it all hush hush – do you know what that says? It says: “Women are second-class citizens. Doesn’t matter if they get raped, no big deal. Your fear is invalidated.”
TOP KEK! Cunts voted for this shit. YOU voted this. And it is YOU feminists who always apologize, defend, shill for these stone age barbarians. Just look at the fucking women's march in Berlin! Literal fucking "allahu ackbar" chants! youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWWSnsZUKY

Hofer also lost the election in Austria because of YOU womyn and feminazis. And Germany literally has no fucking chance to ever get itself out of this shit and will die under the yoke of Islam and leftism.

>Thanks for ruining western civilization! I wish you had never gotten the right to vote.

Giving women equal rights without giving men equal sexual power leads to the situation described here: Please read realsexism.com/

>feminists
>learn
pick one