The real reason why Flynn was fired

Paul Joseph Watson is right again. The military industrial complex is trying to purge Trump.

infowars.com/the-real-reason-general-flynn-was-forced-to-resign/

Other urls found in this thread:

duffelblog.com/2017/02/flynn-resigns-as-mattis-kelly-continue-to-take-his-lunch-money/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
angrypatriotmovement.com/why-obama-fired-gen-flynn/
twitter.com/search?q=Flynn was a Democrat.&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

Delusional

Paul Watson is a pop-politics faggot who is full of shit.

if they take this presidency from us, god have mercy on this country for whats going to go down.

This x100,000,000

Why is it a bad thing that our Intelligence agencies are purging our government of foreign government conspirators and security threats?

The entire Trump cabinet is corrupt as fuck. Our country doesn't need those liabilities.

Just stop. Pence would be a fine president and way way more reliable than Trump.

Republicans don't need to have a tarnished image for the upcoming 2018 and 2020 elections.

You are either a shill or the deepest shade of blue pill that I have ever witnessed.

You're the bluepilled one here guy. You're so brainwashed by memes that you willingly fight for the interests of foreign governments over our own.

Thank god for the 2nd Amendment

>[establishment] would be way more reliable than trump
And that's a shill.

So that's the idea, try to get people to turn against trump but accept pence?

Yeah, us 30 something, educated city dwellers are shitting our pants over white trash teenagers staging a nation-wide revolt. Get fucked you manlet mouth breathers.

>trusting da mainstreem mediurr
>2017
*sips tea*

GET IN HERE!!!

NEW HASHTAG CAMPAIGN TO COUNTER-PUNCH THE DEEP-STATE/MSM NARRATIVE

MARK THE DATE AND TIME

THURSDAY 10:25pm PACIFIC

SPREAD THE HASHTAG ON THAT DATE AND TIME

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED

GOGOGO

Do you get mad when you LARP virgincuck?

Your side is a bunch catlady men and sickly jews who would get trounced by Trump supporters, you are likely gay too

>Bran is now a trap
hoping he dies soon

Pretty much everyone already accepts Pence, would it really be so bad to have him as president?

The fuck are you talking about fag? While I do critisize Trump for being a Zionist, I can at least that he does it for pragmatic reasons on trying to negotiate a two-state solution with philistine palestines.

Pence is bible humping retard who honestly believes that the Kikes are chosen people and would have no problem continuing their wars in the name of the mighty petro-dollar which is the reason why Globalist swine want a war so damn much. It's to keep the USA eccnomy from crashing. I'm thinking that it needs to crash, better than this farce that we've been living with the Sand Niggers & Chinks.

OH MUH RUSSIA! I don't give a fuck about Russia, but they're honestly small potatoes when compared to the real enemies who constantly subvert our political policies, The Saudis, the Chinese, & the Jews.

If this happens there will be a revolt and civil war will follow. No way are people going to give this country back to the old guard without a fight.

This man is correct.
How much does Trump propaganda pay you two?

Trump wil either die of heart disease or get impeached before his 100st day as president, the orange monkey his to fat and too stupid for the job.

It's kind of the intelligence community's job to remove Russian agents from the government.

I think we could handle your boomers pretty easy. Just kick their walkers out from under them. And your young? psh... Dis libland now boy.

This. He is toned back today though. Low energy as fuck. He knows he fucked up

>would it really be so bad to have him as president?

It'd be like taking novocaine for a rotten tooth, but not actually getting the tooth pulled.

>infowars
Nigger gtfo

I'd love nothing more than Cletus and his crew to roll into south side Chicago and see how much damage they could do. You fat fucks have read the Turner Diaries waaaay too many times. By all means, start a war and see what happens.

Pence is establishment, not an outsider like trump, there even was that tweet of his from a few years ago talking about banning muslim immigration being unconstitutional, with that only trump is better.

He doesn't have to, what the US does sets the tone for the western world and this affects me directly.
An uncucked US means a greater chance of uncucking the rest of us as shown by the revitalized right after trump's win.

>If this happens there will be a revolt and civil war will follow. No way are people going to give this country back to the old guard without a fight.

That's putin plan so he can invade europe and the middle east while everyone is too busy watching 4k 60 fps streams of civil war america to notice.

Bullshit, conservacucks would sit down and take it like the good goyim they are. Just like they would if Hillary won. At least antifa has the balls to stand up for their nonexistent beliefs.

Actually this is the real reason, you fuck tard. Flynn was a cuck who kept getting his shit pushed in by Mattis.

duffelblog.com/2017/02/flynn-resigns-as-mattis-kelly-continue-to-take-his-lunch-money/

Ivanka has a YUGE crush on Justin Trudeau

Why? That's bullshit

Shut up, subhuman. We all know you are physically, mentally and spiritually weak, emasculated, effeminate, lazy, filthy excuses of creatures. Neck yourself.

Tru dat

Might wanna go here

You severely underestimate cuckservatives
Their lust for power knows no bounds and they are just performing their decade long function of strangling real right-wing forces from taking charge

Fucking hilarious. Why would cletus go into Chicago? We bust a transformer or two, blow a bridge and everyone in the ghetto starves and rape kills each other.

Rekt

I actually don't doubt this.

Step 1: Prevent democrats from getting control at all costs

Step 2: Knowing Trump is a damn fool, they'll use various scandles to peel away the leadership of the administration until only Pence or Paul Ryan remains.

Its perfect, they get to destroy all the regulations Obama put in place, and they get to install a puppet just like the old days without having to go through the trouble of an election.

I hate Trump more than anybody, but I think this is the one situation that could unite me with Trump supporters.
I'm still pissed about the election hacking and the FBI and other agencies actively working to undermine Clinton.
If this all turns out to be military 5D chess, I'll have no choice but to side with you people.

Nah. The moment the call for rebellion goes out, 80% of Trump supporters will say "Uhh... sorry don't wanna lose my job :-]" and the other 20% will get btfo by a public that has no sympathy for them due to constant negative media being broadcasted 24/7

>tarnished image for 2018 2020

They are literally referencing civil war you fucking mong

Look, we have to win 2020 no matter what. If Pence has to step in and fix things to achieve that then so be it.

>Step 2: Knowing Trump is a damn fool, they'll use various scandles to peel away the leadership of the administration until only Pence or Paul Ryan remains.

They only need to blow about 12 people for a David Shulkin / John F. Kelly ticket.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

>At least antifa has the balls to stand up for their nonexistent beliefs
>the balls
don't they get paid to destroy public property?

the dog represents the Left post trump impeachment.

Kill yourself.

>we
We don't need Pence to come in though, that's a fucking losing battle shill. You're like a fucking Trudeau, in order to win you have to lose first.

They should impeach the president once every month till they reach president Shulkin in exactly a year.

>fired
Why do you lie on the Internet?

Yep

Yeah, it would.

He's too soft on immigration of all sorts, he's a Bush-era neocon on foreign policy, etc.

Pence is shit.

2500$ a month for six events a day plus health insurance doesn't seems bad.
Where's the catch.

This, but however the Republicans can't be that deluded to think that pence will win reelection, they need Trump if nothing for his bluntness unless the establishment Republicans want martial law before term is over.

*six events a year

>that pic
fake and gay

>Infowars

>Source is some asshole blogger.

>Let's forget that the Republican party is as pro-military industrial complex as it gets.

>WTF I hate the Iraq war now.

MRRRNNN STORM MRDUUUYAAARRRRR

fuck the neocons, we slayed them during the primary for a reason, establishment types should go back to sitting in the corner and shutting up if they want to have any chance of a political future.

This is why people don't take you seriously. You're a manbaby, you through a tantrum the minute someone doesn't agree with your view and insult them.
College educated here, city dweller who works in the medicine field and in my 30s. I voted for Trump over Clinton and a number of my coworkers did as well.

Top-fucking-Kek

Shoo, shoo, Whitehouse goblin!

>""""""""""""fix""""""""""""
Yeah, sure thing, bud.

Zero percent chance trump leaves without multiple impeachments. He'll appeal them all and when 2020 comes around, he'll settle, then come back and run against pence as a Democrat with Bernie and BANNON

sounds like a pretty based animu

Fuck off shill

Lowly humans think they can stop Trump? They already lost. They have always lost.

#MediaLiesAgain

REHIRE GENERAL FLYNN

angrypatriotmovement.com/why-obama-fired-gen-flynn/

the director of the cia voted for the communist party. what a time to be alive

twitter.com/search?q=Flynn was a Democrat.&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

flynn is a double agent, like david seaman,
he promoted pizzagate(democrat lead psyop about thier own LBGTQ culture, through psyop master media matters and boyfriend of comet ping pong owner) through his son,
then he double crosses trump(he's a democrat so he is consistent) with the russia connection

so flynn was a double agent used to promote the democrat(CIA) run pizzagate psyop, which is supported by the democrat(CIA) run russian hacker/spy psyop

pol has been predicting this for over a month in pizzagate threads
404 incoming

I'm conflicted.
If he lied to Pence (or if he's a super russian spy), its a "good" thing the leaks came out.
But all these "deep state secret coup" rumors are way spookier to me...

deep state is not fake news

>reliable

>deep state secret coup
I'd be surprised if there wasn't one. There is so much at stake. I know its not an argument but Trump is stepping on the right/wrong toes, depending on where you stand.

The same thing happened to Petraus . they were worried what he would say about Benghazi so they somehow got hold of his private conversations.

Invading your safe space faggot?

Bump

Can I get a good source on that?

I fit your former description and am a cryptorepublican nationalist

I'm not alone either.

Trump should false flag an assassination attempt where he himself uses a gun to defeat the attacker

This. People are going to flip shit, it will almost certainly mean a civil war. Even if that doesn't happen we are gonna be full 1984

>JUST STOP
>That 2 line paragraph format every shills use

heh.

>why is it a bad thing unelected government agencies are undermining a democratically elected presidency
shilling is more effective when it's subtle, user

shill pls go

>Pence would be a fine president and way way more reliable than Trump.

No. He's fine when with Trump, but if he's left to his own devices he'll fall under neocon cuckservative influence.

I'm just now hearing about this, someone give me the rundown on what happened to Flynn.

If there's going to be a civil war, it's going to be fought with memes. You neckbeards are too lazy to lift a weapon.

So it won't be someone from Sup Forums.

That doesn't mean it won't be someone.

Just a bump with J. Edgar Hoover

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover

>The military industrial complex is trying to purge Trump.

yup, they probably planted him in the administration as a mole to tear the administration apart from within, they're pulling these moves to prevent pedogate from breaking wide open, they really want to get rid of Bannon and Miller

>That's putin plan so he can invade europe
I don't even care anymore, what's he gonna do, flood us with foreigners, kek. I would welcome it, just so I could watch with glee as he executes all our current politicians.

>Why is it a bad thing that our Intelligence agencies are purging our government of foreign government conspirators and security threats?

because they're just protecting pedophiles

>The entire Trump cabinet is corrupt as fuck.

everybody is corrupt as fuck, but the corrupt Trump team doesn't fuck little kids

uh huh

Do you think some random user was bugging the presumptive National Security Advisor?

The CIA loves this country more than any so-called patriot in the Trump camp boy.

>going to go down.
keep dreaming you all are to busy working chasing the jew to actively do anything.